• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter//Hunted OOC

Did we decide on the town names?
And have we been told about the religions yet?
They're the only things left on my CS, yay! :3

Yay! I'm glad you like her~
And I'd love to! Elowyn Elowyn
Just tell me the where and when, and I'll jump in. :D
Oh, I'll be gone for 6 ish hours.... School... :(

Elowyn Elowyn All this doesn't really align that well with my character. I initially wanted to be a neutral figure in the story, a peaceful one. I want to clarify with you whether my idea would still work.

Teen magazines? Clothing store window? Alarms? O.o you know this is going to be a medieval setting yes? Heim Heim
Also, there is no shackleville (that i know of in this rp)

Last edited:
Elowyn Elowyn All this doesn't really align that well with my character. I initially wanted to be a neutral figure in the story, a peaceful one. I want to clarify with you whether my idea would still work.
Well, my character is generally neutral... She's not really a fan of death and violence, and she doesn't like predjudice.
She runs a safe house, so if your character is in the fast group, your character could always be there?
But I'm sure it's possible! :D

Well, my character is generally neutral... She's not really a fan of death and violence, and she doesn't like predjudice.
She runs a safe house, so if your character is in the fast group, your character could always be there?
But I'm sure it's possible! :D
He is tree.

Idea Idea Did you want to be in the fast group?

Jellyon Jellyon We just had someone leave, so sure! Just make sure you read the important posts..

EMP EMP If no one knows you're there... it could work. You're referring to the religions, I'm assuming. What frostfire said.

BTW, does anyone know how to quote successfully? When I click the +Quote button nothing shows up in the text box.

Jellyon Jellyon I'm going to see if the current hunters I have will be able to respond quickly enough. How often are you on? How often do you plan on posting? And are you willing to read through a lot of other players' posts?

BTW, does anyone know how to quote successfully? When I click the +Quote button nothing shows up in the text box.

Jellyon Jellyon I'm going to see if the current hunters I have will be able to respond quickly enough. How often are you on? How often do you plan on posting? And are you willing to read through a lot of other players' posts?
Use "reply"

I'm normally online. On weekdays I normally reply later in the day after coming back from classes. I am currently in MST. I have no issues reading through other people's posts if that's what your asking.
(Tagging not working. :( )

I'm normally online. On weekdays I normally reply later in the day after coming back from classes. I am currently in MST. I have no issues reading through other people's posts if that's what your asking.
(Tagging not working. :( )
Great. I'm not sure what MST means but it seems like you'll do fine. Do you think you can get a CS up by wednesday? That's the deadline for the other two hunters as well. Worst case scenario which is that all 3 want to play Hunter we'll have three hunters with more limited resources (so no, you'll not be able to have an army at your disposal in that case).

Great. I'm not sure what MST means but it seems like you'll do fine. Do you think you can get a CS up by wednesday? That's the deadline for the other two hunters as well. Worst case scenario which is that all 3 want to play Hunter we'll have three hunters with more limited resources (so no, you'll not be able to have an army at your disposal in that case).
First in fast group gets slave creature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back