• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter//Hunted OOC

Elowyn Elowyn
That's pretty simple. Gazer suspects, though it is unconfirmed, he's a holy creature of some kind. You also have to remember that he has grown up as human, and now thinks of himself as a mortal supernatural. He believes firmly that working hands deserve to be filled with rewards.
Gazer aims to heal the broken hope of the world. Zantor has no interest in that endeavor; not in the Old Country, and not in the New World. So, Gazer has no interest in Zantor.

Elowyn Elowyn
That's pretty simple. Gazer suspects, though it is unconfirmed, he's a holy creature of some kind. You also have to remember that he has grown up as human, and now thinks of himself as a mortal supernatural. He believes firmly that working hands deserve to be filled with rewards.
Gazer aims to heal the broken hope of the world. Zantor has no interest in that endeavor; not in the Old Country, and not in the New World. So, Gazer has no interest in Zantor.
Ah I see. Good to get some clarification. How interesting~~ I look forward to this.

Everyone Everyone Hope to get the first post up in the IC thread soon so you all can start. @.@

Sorry I haven't posted my char yet, my test left me too exhausted yesterday and my school trip got some damm delay now... Still not home

Sorry I haven't posted my char yet, my test left me too exhausted yesterday and my school trip got some damm delay now... Still not home
It's fine. Don't stress about it! Post when you can :)

Did the hunters respond yet?
Wait. I just realized I didn't interpret that correctly. Federoff has already posted his CS and I'm working on reading it. But BMike has been missing... I'm giving him until today to upload his CS.

Will see if anyone wants to play hunter. Can anyone help me find who wanted to be a Hunter? I think it's in the interest check thread.

Everyone Everyone I also need to know how to organize time. I was thinking one week is a day in the rp. And Saturday and Sunday would be nighttime/extra time for people to finish actions. Wednesday would be 12 o'clock noon roughly.

Everyone Everyone I also need to know how to organize time. I was thinking one week is a day in the rp. And Saturday and Sunday would be nighttime/extra time for people to finish actions. Wednesday would be 12 o'clock noon roughly.
May I suggest instead a post-based time system? Needless to say, but schedules will have wild variations over time, meaning time measured with irl time will be quite unreliable.

Elowyn Elowyn
Btw, the tag list in the Adelport thread is busted. I didn't get the notification, and RealBMike's link is the only one that doesn't lead to the error page.

May I suggest instead a post-based time system? Needless to say, but schedules will have wild variations over time, meaning time measured with irl time will be quite unreliable.
Kay, and how would that work?

Elowyn Elowyn
Btw, the tag list in the Adelport thread is busted. I didn't get the notification, and RealBMike's link is the only one that doesn't lead to the error page.
Thanks, go check and see if it works now. I manually retagged everyone for Adelport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back