• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter//Hunted OOC

FrostFire FrostFire I hope you aren't angry that there is room separating Vahdin's rooms from rest house.
Umm... I kinda had it planned that the main, big room was the living room and everything else....
Considering money is relatively tight for Mei, and wouldn't be an infinite source, and also the fact that she has to built the safehouse up herself, I would prefer it if Vahdin and Fayette maybe had connecting bedrooms?

Umm... I kinda had it planned that the main, big room was the living room and everything else....
Considering money is relatively tight for Mei, and wouldn't be an infinite source, and also the fact that she has to built the safehouse up herself, I would prefer it if Vahdin and Fayette maybe had connecting bedrooms?
okay, i edit
I am coming to steal that fish :D

Heads up! City threads (if you haven't got them bookmarked or watched) are also in the Character thread first post.
Also, the most up-to-date versions of the players should be in the IC threads.

The fast thread lives up to its name with 9 posts! The slow thread lives up to its name with 1 post!

And an update on the rules : I'm establishing the minimum as 5 lines (on a computer) of text (not including header).

Heads up! City threads (if you haven't got them bookmarked or watched) are also in the Character thread first post.
Also, the most up-to-date versions of the players should be in the IC threads.

The fast thread lives up to its name with 9 posts! The slow thread lives up to its name with 1 post!

And an update on the rules : I'm establishing the minimum as 5 lines (on a computer) of text (not including header).

the beauty of separating fast and slow threads is that we can have them at different timelines for the moment

My back is aching ( it was a spinal fusion) though I'm taking some kind of painkiller for that. Also I'l be very tired and might be less active for at least the next few days.
I'm just glad that you are doing better now, and that you were in a condition that could be helped. I used to have regular, severe and prolonged back spasms when I was a kid, so I can relate. Just get a lot of rest and focus on getting back towards 100%. I'm rooting for you completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back