• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter//Hunted OOC

I think I'm out soon as well... see you all some other time! (managed to post too)

Oh man, I feel loved. Also, FrostFire FrostFire you need a cap on how many bizarre creatures you can keep in your closet... hideout. Unless your character somehow knows how to create a pocket dimension or expand space, you gotta live within the limits of physics and finances! I also really want the (pretty angel boi) and pretty much created Iskolde expressly bc of him LOL
I missed this lol...
True true! But the idea is that she's already quite poor thanks to it, even if she has a high payed job. So they eat a lot of fish....
Oh god... I'll leave you two alone (ish) then! :P

I missed this lol...
True true! But the idea is that she's already quite poor thanks to it, even if she has a high payed job. So they eat a lot of fish....
Oh god... I'll leave you two alone (ish) then! :P
Okay, that's a decent explanation (God, I would get so sick of fish after a while. At least its good for you haha!)
Pssh, i still want to interact with the other character don't worry.

It appears as if the Duermio part is extremely slow or it already is starting to die.
Compared three posts to forty-one posts.

Coyote Hart Coyote Hart I noticed you described Egon as battle-scarred, but he's not. Egon heals very quickly, and the wounds Egon received had vanished before he got into the pub. I don't mean to nitpick, but I feel like it's an important detail since it's a trait of Egon's supernatural abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back