• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter//Hunted OOC

The cs is too big for its own good... things like possessions, likes, and well...it came from a swamp and just somehow wound up in a city e.e 

True, I went a little crazy ehehe... Here, I'll repost the form with more optionals.

" [insert character quote here] "

Name: first, last, of [town name]
Preferred Name/Nickname: (optional)
Species: (with species details because there are variations within a race)
Unusual Aspects: (physical traits that might get them noticed)
Special Powers: (gained from your heritage)
Other Abilities/Skills: (cooking, acrobat, teaching, etc. anything that's not a basic skill everyone needs to know to get by)
Sexuality: 

Religion: (one of three options to be posted soon)
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Clothing/Style of Dress: (optional)
Personality:
Distinguishing Traits/Marks/Modifications: (optional)
Weakness:
Strengths/Advantages:
Greatest Dream/Goal/Hope:
Biggest Fear/Worst Case Scenario:
Bio: (note any brushes with normals that might have revealed their true nature,)
Most Prized Possession: (optional, can be a person)
Relations: (family, friends, mentors, enemies, rivals, crushes, partners, anyone who knows their true nature, other important people can be deceased-- if none say NA)
Perspective: (optional b/c I'm assuming this will come out in the rp, what they think of being a supernatural? do they love/hate it? have pride in it? abhor it? feel shame/special?)
Dislikes: (optional)
Fun Fact: (optional)
Other: (optional)
---------
For the Hunters: (please send to me by PM)
~Money/Weapons/Tech/Information System/Contacts/etc.
~What is your purpose?
~Preferred method/Hunting style
~Why is s/he fascinated w/ supernaturals?
~Why does s/he want to capture them?

@Nyctophiliac

Adelport

(i don't think City was used in town's name in medieval time)

Thanks for your vote.

At this point the timeline is all loopy so I can put "city" in without much of a hassle. When you read the background you'll understand. Having different religions changes up the game a lot. :)  

I've been quietly watching all your posts, I have a few questions about what I can RP. I have the idea of RPing as a literal 'tree', an Ent perhaps. I would be immobile but have control of the nature around me, maybe even the power to see through any tree on the Earth, mainly a peaceful being. Thinking about being a neutral character that helps both the Hunter and Monsters.

Casting a vote on 4.

I have been pretty busy with private things, apologies for being a little 'behind'.

@Nyctophiliac

Last edited by a moderator:
I often change characters a lot since I see pictures of things and immediately create the character in my head, so will I be able to change my character as long as it isn't the same species as another? I think I will be sticking with my first idea, but during the update I'll probably get restless and switch

who here has discord? I would like to keep in touch during the update, if at all possible.

Mine is Idea#5893

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been quietly watching all your posts, I have a few questions about what I can RP. I have the idea of RPing as a literal 'tree', an Ent perhaps. I would be immobile but have control of the nature around me, maybe even the power to see through any tree on the Earth, mainly a peaceful being. Thinking about being a neutral character that helps both the Hunter and Monsters.

Casting a vote on 4.

I have been pretty busy with private things, apologies for being a little 'behind'.

@Nyctophiliac

Ent works! That's interesting, I'll allow it.

I want my character to have some kind of debt to someone else's so if anyone is up for that, we can discuss it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back