• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Httyd: Life after Berk OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
COLORS FOR THE CHARACTERS
Rosemarie, Midnight & Sapphire
Victoria & Spike
Tanelia & Nyala
Magnus & Thor
Gustaf & Adler
Heidi & Tempest
Serenity, Starlight & Ebon
Alva, Thorn & Melody

Last edited:
Okay so Victoria will stay in the forest and Rose will stay at one of the cliffs, probably where they tried building that watch tower or where they had the catapult (probably the last one)

Last edited:
Heidi she is a great cook and knows how to mend things and dose widdle wood but not to the large scale her big brother dose. She is great at archery and likes to swim

I know this is probably the wrong place and I've tried to resist the urge to ask ever since I joined, but I can't take it anyomore!

How's everyone's day been so far?

I'm okay got to work.....they are asking if I should pick up a shift and deciding if I'll do it tomorrow or Saturday XD on my days off

Oh and one more thing, though that's mostly "important" for flame demon, though depending on where we end up over the next two weeks, it might concern you too, Aqua. I'll be on vacation for the next two weeks and won't be as active during the day and since I'm going there with a friend, I won't be as active in the evenings either. I'll still manage to reply at least once a day tho, since I'm bringing my laptop as well, haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back