• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle (Finished! ---Whoo! (*^▽^)/)

-Atelier-
She paused in her writing as James came in, offering him a sweet smile, though the smile disappeared slowly as he said he would take care of putting Seifer's soul back, "oh... um... okay?" She slowly set the pencil she had been using down next to the paper she was drawing on, feeling a bit dejected. She thought that maybe James didn't trust her to make the circle proper enough after what had happened with the Libris Mortem and drawing out Hisaya's soul fragment from it.

Her smile returned slightly as James summoned Sasha and she joyfully acceded to the request Sasha made with the bump to her hand, gently and affectionately rubbing the little owl's head. She watched the exchange between the two with an amused twinkle in her eyes as she removed her glasses, temporarily forgetting the way she felt about James wanting to put Seifer back in his body without her. After James was gone and Sasha let on to her prank, Lydia giggled and shook her head, "fire with fire, huh Sasha?" She gave the owl another little rub to her head.

Zer0 Zer0

b97706b7a62b028257af33cc9008d87f.jpg

- Seth Pendragon -
" Training Grounds "

"That's good." smiled Seth. He stood up twirling a kunai. "You know, Serena, it's nice that you express your anger through music and, well . . . burning things --- I'm not joking." he added earnestly. "Most people speak when they're angry and they end up making the best speech they'll ever regret."

He stretched high, subtly making sure his training shirt lifted to partially show his abs. "I'm off." he winked, then jogged back to where the shinobi were practicing knife throwing blindfolded while a spotter gave them directions.

Katsuya Katsuya

- James Pendragon -
" Seifer's Room "

Hoot, blinked Sasha, bobbing her head up and down with mirth. She closed her eyes pleasantly as if she was going to sleep and nestled right on the parchment until Lydia moved her.

****​

Humming an oriental tune, James entered Seifer's room where he met Mrs. Rathmore. He explained to her what he was going to do, but despite telling her she should leave for her own safety, she was determined to stay.

"Alright," said James pinching the bridge of his nose for patience. "then please stay behind the glowing stag, Mrs. Rathmore and no matter what, do not approach your son."

Minutes later . . .

"Reneee!" yelled James and Sasha.

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Katsuya Katsuya

Renee is on cloud nine, her wings fluttering around as if they couldn't be still. The guards must be wondering as to why her wings are moving so much today but she couldn't help that. Her brother said he loves her, he never said that to her or to her brothers and yet...he did it now.

She was coming out of the kitchen to bring Mrs. Rathmore and their own snacks and drinks, balancing the items perfectly as she sauntered down the hallway.

That's when she heard her brother yelling, one closer than the other and it wiped the smile off her face. Shoving the tray filled with different snacks and drinks to a guard that's standing there, she quickly ran to where she heard James' voice and slammed the door open, panicked with her eyes wide.

"What-!? What is it, James?!"

Serena blinked, not expecting the compliment from Seth as he walked away. There's...something's fluttering...in her stomach. It's light but...she can tell it's there. Her blue eyes sparked a bit in recognition and she giggled quietly, blushing a bit.

"Thanks Seth...Good luck on being a ninja." Maybe...she should make another song for Seth.

Zer0 Zer0

Hunde Oppenshire
Hunde shrugged , dropping his pose to his normal stance. That certainly sounded boring, but he could commend the soul for trying to save lives, as hunde has been trying all his life to extinguish them. He looked to the blonde soldier just as the stranger did, as hunde was also looking for confirmation.

Zer0 Zer0

- James Pendragon -
" Seifer's Cell "

"Stop! Don't hurt me! Renee, help!" yelled Seifer. He was straining on his restraints, rattling the sealing the cuffs; his eyes were closed and he was drenched in sweat as if he was having a nightmare.

For some reason James, Frey, Pond, and Mrs. Rathmore could not move. It was as if they were paralyzed. Then Renee felt it too . . . Seifer's words carried power, power that could not be disobeyed as if everything important revolved around his command, and any deviation would mean the end of the world.

James was slowly, slowly inching forward. He could hardly articulate. "T-talk to him. Make him f-feel safe."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Johnny Caprice -
" Training Grounds "

When Chenglei just shrugged, there was an awkward silence. Johnny clapped his hands. "I see, well then, erm . . . I'm Johnny Caprice. It was . . . a unique experience meeting you, mister . . .?"

Panzer Panzer

Renee was speechless as she hears Seifer crying out her name in his sleep. What in the-? She couldn't breathe as she felt a pang in her heart again, watching the archer struggle against the cuffs and she frowned a bit. Listening to her brother, the Pendragon sister walked over and calmly sat on the edge of the bed. She wondered for a moment and gently reached over to tuck his wet hair away, cooing quietly.

"...Seifer, it's okay. I'm here. See?" She placed a hand on his cheek, wiping his sweat away gently as she continued to talk. "You're safe now...no one will hurt you here. I promise, I won't let anyone hurt you...I'm here." Renee leaned, hesitating for a moment before kissing his wet forehead, letting her healing spell comfort him too.

The nurses at Holt told her that if someone isn't sick but needs comfort then this spell will make them feel warm and safe.

"I'm here...Shh~..."

Chenglei then explained. "Yes well, it's up to Sir Hunde if he truly wants to help in our quest to the Storm Wall. The prince will not force anybody to join because it will cost your life." He said seriously, now turning to the armored knight.

"Think about it for now, you can train with the other soldiers if you like, and let me know your decision so I can pass it to the Prince."

Zer0 Zer0 Panzer Panzer

Last edited:
- Seifer's Cell -

Seifer's ragged breathing evened out; suddenly everyone else in the room could move.

"S-son?" said Mrs. Rathmore sounding slightly hysterical with worry; James immediately blocked her as she stumbled towards Seifer.

"It's alright, my sister will help him, we have to stay put for now. See? He's getting better. Don't approach him yet." said James. Mrs. Rathmore whimpered, crying silently and looking as pale as a sheet, but nodded and stayed put, slumping on the ground from seeing her son this way.

The archer stopped struggling, the skin where he strained on the cuffs were red. After Renee's kiss, the hole that revealed the red crystal heart began to close up. Seifer's eyed opened blearily.

"Where the bloody trolls were you hiding?" he muttered at Renee, annoyed, but leaned against her hand for comfort. He seemed to have forgotten his enmity with her. "I called you for months and months, but I couldn't find you anywhere in the mansion."

The chains clanked as he moved, then his eyes darted to them in fear, and then all around the room. "Mom?" he whispered, confused. "What's going on? Where am I?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Renee leaned back, now looking over his state as he started to calm down. Her frown turned into a small smile still worried but it seems things will get better now. She noticed that his wrists are red and wondered if she should get an ice pack for them.

Startled when she heard his voice, the Pendragon sister looked down and raised an eyebrow bemusedly. Only to blush at what he was saying and feeling him leaning on her hand. This...is....her mind went blank for a bit. Why was he dreaming about her in a mansion with him? Why was he looking for her for months?

When he heard his confused tone however, Renee shook her head, getting rid of her questions for now. Later, she thought, later.

"Seifer...we just put your soul back. You're on Prince Kenren's ship...We..." Renee gulped before continuing. "We thought you were dead at the hands of a Deathknight and we found you underground with a philosopher's stone as a heart and we just got you back..." The orange eyes watered as she explained as calmly as she could. "I wrote a letter to your mom and told her that I knew of your whereabouts. She came here looking for you."

"...I'm so glad that you're back with us, Seifer..." Renee sobbed quietly at the end, trying to hold back her tears as she smiled at him tentatively. She wondered warily if he's gonna take the information badly or will he accept it?

Zer0 Zer0

-Atelier-
Lydia tried to occupy herself with random activities; rearranging books, tidying shelves, writing a letter to her mother, all-in-all, she was fidgety. She still felt somewhat bothered by the fact that James had chosen to do the transfer himself. She supposed it was just as well, she probably shouldn't be spending as much time as she had with him alone. He had mentioned the training hall and she wondered if that was where everyone had been spending their time. She realized she had scarcely seen anyone outside of Echo's birthday party and they had been on the airship for several days.

With that, she had made up her mind to go to the training grounds, when Sasha suddenly yelled out 'Renee.' Lydia jumped slightly to the call that came out of nowhere when Sasha had looked as though she were about to go to sleep. Lydia ran from the room immediately, heading for the one where Seifer was kept, out of breath. She hadn't been the one that was called, but the urgency in the voice is what prompted her to see if something had gone awry and if there was anything she could do to help.

She peered through past the door that Renee had likely left open in her haste, catching sight of a slumped woman that looked like Seifer near James, Frey, and Renee comforting a confused looking Seifer. So it had worked... what was James yelling about then? Lydia took a few steps into the room, closing the door behind her, her brow furrowing slightly as she observed what was happening.

Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

- Seifer's Cell -

"My heart?" he looked down at his chest, but the bones and flesh had already closed leaving only a surgical scar and the arcane mark of the Soul Bind seal. "What's a philosopher's stone? Am I going to die?"

"No." said James. And he began explaining to him calmly what it was and his current situation. By the end of it, Seifer was composed enough for the chains to be loosened, though the sealing cuffs still remained. Mrs. Rathmore hugged him, very relieved that he was awake. He was surprised to learn that only seven days had passed since his capture.

He told them that he had been stuck in a dream where for months he was in his family's mansion, but there was something else in the house with him. It looked like his home yet for some reason it felt like it wasn't his home. All the mirrors were red, and if he stared outside the windows he felt like he was just looking back into the house.

He was alone in that house he was afraid to leave with something that he couldn't see. Something that haunted him. He kept hearing Renee's voice, talking to him about things he didn't understand. Renee's voice kept him grounded, made him realize something was wrong. He called her, but it seemed that she could not hear him. He tried to find her, but she wasn't in the house. He thought of going outside to search for her, but he was more scared of going outside.

Somehow, he felt that if he went outside, he wouldn't be able to find his way back. Last he heard her speak was a month ago in the dream where she giggled saying something about being sorry for staring at his body.

"Then lightning from a chandelier struck me. I thought I was being attacked so I ran out the dining hall and out into the hallways that seemed to go on forever. I called Renee as something chased after me, it was the thing that's been haunting me." said Seifer. "Then I heard your voice. Next thing I knew I woke up and I'm here."

Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Well that answers her questions. So he heard her voice...Every time she talked with his soul and body, he listened and kept his will strong until the very end.

Renee was red by the time Seifer finished explaining, her wings trembling and fluttering energetically as she made space for Mrs. Rathmore to hug him. 'Oh my goodness!! That means he heard everything that I was saying!! Oh no!!!' She has told his soul that she missed him a lot whenever she was alone with it.

So...if he heard her from today then that means....

Trying to calm her pounding and racing heart, Renee cleared her throat and mumbled. "...Um...I'm going to bring you something to drink and to eat...Okay, Seifer?" She stood up from the bed, ready to go out the door again and saw Lydia. The Pendragon sister smiled at the witch though nervously and a bit embarrassed.

Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

-Atelier-
Lydia just remained silent as she listened to James explain the situation to Seifer, her arms crossing over her chest in a slight hug as her hands gripped her biceps. She watched Seifer as he spoke of what he had dreamt about and she took mental note of each thing. She knew that it was all relevant and they may have need for or use of this information later so she would likely write it down as soon as possible. It obviously wasn't just a dream. He was alive the whole time, just trapped. His trapped state converted to being trapped in his dreams.

She shuddered, rubbing her arms as her eyes closed. She wouldn't wish that fate on anyone. The fact that Renee's voice kept him connected... it was likely what would keep him from becoming Pride. Though she had to smile at the irony of it, he had been such a toad to Renee and yet she was the one that kept him from disappearing all together.

She could only assume that the white haired woman was Seifer's mother and she surmised that if Renee could keep him whole, it was likely this woman could as well. As Renee turned towards her, she caught the embarrassed expression on her face and Lydia's own green eyes widened. She didn't know what exactly had happened, but she could only guess that Renee had done things that unless Seifer just assumes they were part of the dream... well Lydia couldn't help but grin and stifle a giggle, but whatever had happened, it was evidently beneficial and explained why Seifer seemed so content with Renee there. Lydia gave her a warm squeeze to her shoulder as she moved to leave the room, shaking her head slightly.

Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

- Master Warship -

Seifer wolfed down the food Renee brought him eating as much as six grown men as he listened to everyone put him up to speed with everything else that happened while he was out. He was especially relieved that Princess Mia and his mother were safe, and was surprised they had managed to defeat Wrath. When asked about what he remembered since the time in the enemy camp, he said that he did not remember. All he knew was the nightmare in the mansion and did not want to speak about it yet as he was still very much shaken.

For the rest of the day, he rested in his room, but did not go to sleep, afraid he'll be trapped in a nightmare again. He begged Renee to stay with him until they get to Dalaran, or at least switch rooms with James so that if he gets into a nightmare again, she's near to help him.

****​

Kenren Taisho visited after a while, and so did Johnny and Seth when they heard that Seifer was awake. The archer was trying to hide how touched he was that the two guys and even Renee's older brother was relieved that he was alright. The oriental prince courteously welcomed Seifer to the ship and said that unfortunately, he cannot be allowed to leave this room until they've reached Dalaran. The chains could be taken away, though, but the sealing cuffs must always remain. Seifer had no qualms with that.

****​

James agreed to the room switch and gave Mrs. Rathmore his room. He barely used it anyway, and moved all his things and sleeping bag back to the atelier with the help of others. With Seifer's soul whole again, the only thing left to do now was take down notes of Hisaya's exorcism spell, which he took turns doing with Lydia. It was now time for him to start training for the Storm Wall mission, and before Echo's birthday party, went down asking Lydia if she wanted to join him.

Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Echo and Serena visited Seifer as well when they heard that he was awake, the both of them patting his back and telling him that they were relieved he was okay now. When Prince Kenren came by and allowed Seifer to have the chains that restricted him off while still wearing the cuffs, Renee sighed in relief. She asked her brother and Lydia to keep her up to date with the spell, even asking them to bring her sketchbook so that she can draw in it.

The Pendragon sister agreed to staying with Seifer until they reached to Dalaran, not wanting to take a chance that he might slip back into that weird dream again. Though she didn't know how to act around him now since he's a bit nicer to her. She would talk about random and silly things like how Chenglei is a total troll who hits on anybody with a pulse and like how Echo destroyed a rock to impress the soldiers whenever it got too quiet for her liking. She wants to distract him from his dark thoughts.

Sometimes she would leave the room only to come back with something to eat for the both of them. While outside, she told Johnny that she's gonna have to miss the party for Echo's birthday, hoping that he would understand why she made the decision.

So now while the party has started and everyone in the Kabuki theatre was having fun, Renee stayed in the room with Seifer that night. She's wearing her button up orange pajamas with a dark blue haori on top of her shoulders, sitting in a very comfortable pillow sofa that can convert into a bed. The low table she's using to draw her sketchbook on had a blanket underneath the table top with a magic heating system in case she got cold while sleeping. If she remembered correctly, Chenglei, who's standing outside of the door, said it was a 'Kotatsu'.

Renee was doodling on what Seifer had said before earlier that day, the whole place had a Gothic feel and there was a small figure in the distance with white hair. He was looking out a window and looked terrified. She sighed and turned to another clean page, now drawing something else. Serena told her that she was gonna bring a piece of red velvet cake for the two of them.

"...You can sleep, you know. I'll be right here in case something happens." Renee muttered, her wings are still and calm as she sketched out flowers in a vase.

Last edited:
-Master Warship-

20333b91b09d68be10a6206448506909.jpg

Lydia didn't exactly move in to the atelier as James had, but she did spend quite some time there, only leaving if she had to and for sleeping, that wasn't part of it. She didn't want to miss anything, even if she technically did the few times she fell asleep as she sat beside James listening to what Hisaya had to say.

She thought it was funny that Seifer was surprised they defeated Wrath, mainly because when she was in his body, she had also gotten the killing blow on one of the shade creatures. Of course he probably just thought it was just a fluke since she was in his body and not her own. The more Lydia thought about it, the more she realized that she actually had a pretty frequent ability to get the last hits on things and end fights and this made her want to practice with her mace more, despite the cruddy feeling she got after the fight with Wrath was over.

So, when James had asked, she had happily accepted and went with him to train, removing the haori she was wearing so as not to constrict her movement and tying her hair up in a ponytail again. She trained vigorously, switching between mace wielding and spell casting, trying to develop a fluid balance between the use of both in a set rotation that would benefit her the most in combat. It was actually a lot of fun and the more she swung her mace, the better she felt.

When the time for Echo's birthday party arrived, she actually wasn't very tired, instead she was rather... filled with energy and after a bath and allowing Saiko to pretty her up, Lydia was ready to celebrate with the others, feeling a renewed sense of hope and joy, perhaps brought on by the fact that Seifer was on his way to being whole again.

After days of a back and forth pull, Saiko had finally grown accustomed to what Lydia liked and did not like, this made her able to finally present Lydia with something that was actually to her taste. So without much alterations, of course adding in her own black and white stockings beneath the dress, Lydia accepted the offered clothing as she could see the effort that had been put into it, and went to enjoy Echo's birthday celebration.

Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya Panzer Panzer

KampfHunde Oppenshire
During the awkward silence, the armored knight had grown more and more fond of the idea. He cannot recall when his last real quest took place, and he was longing for the chance to explore and travel. Who knew, he might even fight something that was capable of defending it'self, unlike most of the training dummies or outlaws he had previously come across.

the silence was broken by the strange man, pausing in the middle of his sentence as if he was silently asking for the knight's name.

"KampfHunde Oppenshire sire!" He replied, finishing the stranger's sentence.The words were scrambled within the echoing helm, leaving a unintelligle mess of echoes and hastly said things. The knight caught his own action, and simplified his name.
"But please, call me Hunde." He spoke calmer than his last attempt, making the words actually recognizable.

After a short pause, Hunde decided to ask about the quest, seeing it as a opportunity for some exciting experiences.
"Anyways, I have a few questions about the quest." He began.
"The most important of which being: Will I be paid?" He joked, chuckling for a brief moment.The energy in his voice gave away the fact that he was somewhat enjoying the idea of the quest.
Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Siefer's Cell -
"Master Warhship, Night time "

Mrs. Rathmore had fallen asleep on Seifer's bedside table. The archer had been given a sponge bath earlier and a change of new oriental clothes, but he may soon need another because he was drenched in sweat, as he had been exercising around the room bare-footed ever since he was well enough to walk. Now he was dancing in light, graceful, fluid movements as quietly as possible so as not to wake his mother.

"Yeah, I will in a bit . . . Thanks, Renee." added Seifer awkwardly, as though the two words were foreign to him.

There was a clanking of cuffs, then a shadow appeared over Renee's sketchpad as the air behind her became warm. "What are you drawing?" said the archer's voice, peering down at her sketch pad.

Katsuya Katsuya

- James Pendragon -
" Kabuki Theatre "

James was three hours late for the birthday party. He could not keep up with the elite soldiers in their fitness run and so was forced to finish the entire course plus do extra rounds by Master Sai so that he will improve. By the end of it he was exhausted, but very pleased that he finished.

"Zzzz." snored James on the dining table, his hand still holding a half-eaten sashimi next to his plate of takoyaki balls.

Seth lifted an eyelid and let it snap back with a slap. "Yep, he's knocked out cold." an evil grin spread across his face as he went behind the kabuki stage and came back with a bucket of paint and a paint brush.

- Johnny Caprice -
" Training Grounds, Hours ago "

"Yes, I believe you shall get paid, Sir Hunde, that is if we come back alive." said Johnny. "We shall be going on an expedition beyond the Storm Wall to fix this whole mess with the dragon after we reach Dalaran. For now our first goal is to survive the thunderstorm, whirlpools, and giant sea monsters that live in the Storm Wall as we cross it, to get to the other side alive. Three days before we head out, Kenren Taisho will be putting us to the test, see if we'll be able to join in the expedition, he is the leader you see. He will be testing everyone, even his own soldiers."

Panzer Panzer

Last edited:
7948710_f1024.jpg

-Renee's sketches-

Renee blushed a bit when she heard the thank you from Seifer, her wings fluttering in her delight that he actually said it without being prompt to do it. Smiling, she hummed quietly as to not wake up his mother. Nice lady, she is, sort of reminded her of her own mother...

Shaking her head to get rid of the sadness that washed over her, the Pendragon teen continued to draw the flowers, not caring that it's above the notes she took about Hisaya and her theories behind his past. She didn't pay attention to the clacking of the cuffs behind her, but she did jump in her seat when she saw a shadow on her sketchbook. Renee blushed again as she wasn't used to showing off her drawings other than to her family. Nor was she used to someone breathing down her neck!

"Um...I'm drawing flowers..." She mumbled quietly, looking away with her eyes as she didn't know what he would say. "Do...What do you think?" Renee asked, almost timidly. Her wings tucked tightly against her head.

Echo and Serena were at the party, the fawn in her new and beautiful dress that her friends and Johnny made with the Kabuki troupe. The violinist wore a white kimono that has shades of blue at the bottom with red and orange koi fishes, a yellow black wrapped around her waist and tied into a bow at the back. A black long hairpin was tucked in her hair to make a loose bun with her fringes tucked behind her ears with red earrings on.

The both of them saw Lydia and waved at the witch to join them in the table as they watched soldiers, servants, and even some of the guests and noble folk mingle with each other. Music played in the background.

"Lydia! Over here!" Yelled Serena, waving her arm back and forth.

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
-Kabuki Theater-
Lydia smiled warmly when she saw Serena and resist the urge to skip over to her as that would have been extremely awkward given what she was wearing. She wasn't very much accustomed to the tight skirts most kimono had and Saiko had taken that into consideration. Lydia wasn't really a lady, despite how much her mother wanted her to be one, though it was a lot easier to be graceful in the garb that had been prepared for her so she managed to make it all the way to Serena without falling on her face.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Siefer Rathmore -
"Seifer's Cell, Master Warship, Night time "

"If I squint my eyes and look at it from thiiiis far, it's passable." he smirked at Renee. Then looking like he realized that what he said may have hurt, he said, "Honestly, it's a six out of ten, to me. The flowers don't look as free flowing as your other drawings . . . that I, um, did not see while I rummaged through your things before while looking for the love potion . . . Sorry."

He sat opposite her, rubbing the back of his neck. "What I want to say is . . . Thank you for, you know, saving my life. And, um . . . sorry for being horrible to you and hurting you. I . . . had planned to hand over the princess to the deathknights and I didn't want to feel guilty after I betray you all, so that's why I've been mean, and a jerk, and trying to make enemies out of you guys. And I understand if you won't forgive me, it's alright, but for what it's worth . . ."

He looked up at her meekly. " Sorry."

Katsuya Katsuya

Renee was taken aback at his compliment however her face went redder when he mentioned about 'not' looking in her bag. Turning her head to stare at him in disbelief, she muttered quietly. "You looked...in my sketchbook?!" Oh no...he saw...he saw the drawings of him with the waterfall and being carried while flying and Seth possibly setting his pants on fire and James looking like he ate a very sour lime and...oh no...Oh nononono-!

She mentally screamed in terror.

Taking a deep breathe to calm herself down, even though she really wants to strangle him for looking without her permission, Renee listened to his apology. Her orange eyes didn't waver as she stared intensely at him before peeking over her shoulder at his mother. Then she looked back at him.

"You did it for your mother, didn't you?" Renee guessed as she knew he's very protective of his mother. It's really obvious to see the love he has for her after all.

Echo giggled as she watched some of the soldiers at training stumble around, already drunk from something that she didn't want to know. "Hi Lydia! What do you think of the decorations Ren made? Isn't it pretty?" Serena asked happily as she made space for the witch and served some tea in her cup. Her violin sitting on her lap and ready to play like usual.

Last edited:
-Kabuki Theater-
Lydia nodded, "it really is... I wonder where she got the time to do it?" her hair wast parted at the side, the length of her bangs pinned neatly to leave just a little bit of over hang on her forehead while the rest was pulled back and rolled into a bun at the nape of her neck, the topside of the tidily pinned hair decorated by blue flowers and her ears were adorned by the same silver hoops that she always wore.

She collected the cup Serena filled, placing a hand beneath it as the fingers of her other hand wrapped carefully around it before she gently blew in the cup and took a small sip, staring at the surface of the drink for a moment in thought, her stained lips pulling inward after a moment before they were released and made a soft popping sound, "it's weird... it's like... I don't know... just how much has happened," she laughed nervously and set her cup down, fiddling with one of the hoops in her ears, "I never thought that... I'd be at a party on the airship of a prince."

Katsuya Katsuya

Hunde
It only took a second for hunde to make up his mind. By the time the stranger finished his sentence, Hunde was drooling at the mouth.Just thinking about it made hunde's focus collapse, slouched forward and un-moving from the wandering of his mind. He was suddenly pulled back into reality, being greeted by a strange face. His
eyes squinted and adjusted as he focused on him. Soon, his memories and thoughts returned to him, gliding over him like a soft and cold breeze. Then, the electifying feel of excitement coursed through his nerves.

Recovering from his embarrassingly out of character act, he regained his tall posture and rested his arms behind his back. He then quickly responded with an enthusiastic tone
"What a magnificent idea! If you see master..." He paused, recalling the name.
"What's-it's-face...then tell him/her that I will be tagging along on this quest, and that I will not be requiring any further training." He nodded along with his own words.

He looked to the blond soldier with a grin.
"Sorry sire, But It appears that I will be busy for some time. I would recommend finding another soldier to guard Them."He said politely, sounding almost to the point of a sarcastic sorrow in his voice.
"Unless they would be tagging along as well. In that case, I would be happy to earn the extra money by doing two jobs at once."
Hunde smiled under his helm, chuckling at the thought of them tagging along. He had completely forgotten about the long introduction speech that the young soldier gave in the beginning, thinking little of his charges despite what they had been through. To hunde, they were just a couple of Civilians Acceptible casualties.
Zer0 Zer0

Chenglei was not fooled by the knight's obvious rude gesture towards his Prince and his new friends, but he continued to smile at him.

"Oh? Have you not heard me before when I was talking about them? I have heard that armor could be great for defense but the helmets limit the hearing, I see. I said these wards of ours are training to go to the storm wall as they volunteered...without being payed..." He added as the flowery aura around him grew, almost blinding the soldiers nearby from the glittery lights.

"Truly it's wonderful to have such kindhearted and brave souls like our wards despite all the things they have gone through in their epic adventure of fighting these dastardly shadow creatures to help Queen Mia... Oh, I'm sure to let Prince Kenren Taisho and the masters know that you would like to take his test as well...without training..." Chenglei said as causally as he could. He turned around to walk towards the prince that's watching over the soldiers train right now, his smile turned into a smirk.

The game...is on...

"I heard from Johnny that she did it a day before we gave Echo her presents. I don't know how long though." The blonde whispered in her ear as she didn't want to catch the fawn's attention.

Then Serena snorted in amusement at Lydia's comment, smiling warmly as she poured into Echo's cup and then poured in her own. The blonde picked it up to drink and said. "Yes, well I never thought we would be fighting against evil creatures of darkness that can suck people's souls and yet...we did and survived. We deserve a good break from all the stress."

Echo continued to watch the soldiers who are now crashing into people and dropping their sake all over in cheer, saying 'Banzai~!' She raised an eyebrow at them before looking over to Lydia and Serena, smiling gently. "It's strange, isn't it? I still remember the feast in Mia's castle and boy, was I nervous of breaking something." She asked as her ears twitched.

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Zer0 Zer0

- Seifer Rathmore -
"Seifer's Cell, Master Warship, Night time "​

"Yes." said Seifer looking at his sleeping mother fondly. It was the first time he made that face in front of Renee. It was like he was aglow with love, even his breathing became deep.

"And for myself too. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back