~Hope & Despair~ [Inactive]

Hana didn't find anything and sighed with a soft smile. She looked around and walked towards the school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nyx managed to make it to the school finding everything calm as always. "Hm... would expect some kids to be at least around the play ground." she muttered before feeling a weak pulse. "Hm?" she checked her ring watching it change from dark to very light. "uh... the hell does that mean..." she tilted her head. shed only seen it pulse dark or light in the case of other soul gems. so this was yest another new thing. "Hm.."

"I'm late."

Was the only thought running through Rook's head. The charred remains of the bank, it looked like the work of a witch...According to some snitches it was just one person against three armed men. Long story short, the witch beat up some less-than-lawful humans, then burned everyone else alive. It was a damned shame. Either way, he wanted to check out the school. One of the snitches mentioned the 'person' looked young enough to still be attending classes at the local high-school. It wasn't before he even set foot into the gates, that the ring around his neck began changing it's luster. From a near white-silver, to a tainted black. It didn't take a genius to know that trouble was lurking around the corner. Rook's lips twisted into a lopsided grin, his teeth clenched and his hand shooting up to grasp the ring on the leather cord. It was time to give Mikey the show of a lifetime.

Nyx took a few steps back before jumping clear over the gate around the both the high school and middle school. there was definitely something around here but with such a large area it wouldn't be easy to find.

Nyx blinked a few times before heading over to Hana. "Hey whats with the yelling?" she asked looking surprisingly calm, then again she wasnt sure what was going on or what danger was lurking around.

Nyx blinked "A witch? like stronger than a familiar kinda thing?" she balled her ahnds in her pockets into fists , Shed never faced a witch before so she was unsure how things would even go over

Nyx held back some "Hey hold up. If this thing is so strong maybe we should wait. Charles said he was going to meet me here. Between the three of us it'll be safer. wouldn't it? Kybey said they were in something call a barrier so they cant get out... and there's no one else here it can infect. So no sense in running in there." Nyx pointed out. Honestly she wanted to take down the witch as much as any other Magi and it was in her territory so she wanted to beat it even more. However she wasn't sure what would be on the other side of the barrier and wanted back up just in case.

Charles walked towards the school, whistling calmly, he had promised to meet Nyx here after all, so everything was just fine and dandy. He walked into the school entrance, looking around for Nyx.

Hana nodded and sighed."But we need to make sure no one gets near it,in case a teachers come to the campus to pick up something"She told her

Charles raised his head towards Nyx, blinking for a second before running over and waving at them "Hey you two! I'm here! Sorry about that, I took a nap. . .", he blushes a little at having taken a nap when he was supposed to meet somebody.

"Don't know yet. We just got here." She shifted her ring into gem form showing how it was shifting in its glow.

"I'll check the first and second floor. . ." He calls back to them, his expression still serious as he opens the door heading to the first floor hallway.

Nyx nodded slightly. "I'll check the west wing. We should probably exchange numbers in case one of us find it though." She pulled out her cellphone.

"My number is 307-4364, call me right away if you find it." He walks into the hallway, looking around for any sign of the witch.

Nyx programed both the number into her phone noticing the shift in Charles personality. "He either really don't like witches or this is a lot more serious then i thought." she thought to herself starting down the west hall looking to see if she could find anything with her gem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back