• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic HOLO | GRAPHIC | DREAMS

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]I prefer the Dynasty Warriors version of history at least Wu can win and all of the awesome members survive in the What Ifs >_>

[/QUOTE]
I always preferred Shu even though they are the first defeated both historically and in Dynasty Warriors. After Zhuge Liang dies, Shu falls apart. Jiang Wei holds it together for a bit longer and manages to win a lot of battles against Sima Yi but eventually Wei's overwhelming military numerical value brings Jiang Wei down. That's the historical version of events.

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]Have you played Civ Beyond Earth? I'm a big fan of the civilization series owo

[/QUOTE]
Glory to the Slavic Federation! May your hammers be high and your culture tolerably low!

Wood said:
Glory to the Slavic Federation! May your hammers be high and your culture tolerably low!
I played Civ 4 for like.....years. Never could get my hands on 5 though for the most bizarre reason possible.

Wood said:
x3 I just got the Rising Tide expansion yesterday. That stuff should have been in the base game but, makes it like two hundred percent better.

I prefer going full Supremacy, glory to the Cyber Armada!!

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]x3 I just got the Rising Tide expansion yesterday. That stuff should have been in the base game but, makes it like two hundred percent better.

[/QUOTE]
I already have ze complete Civ V on my PC. Should I get AfterEarth despite bad reviews?

YumenoTsukishiro said:
So you have achieved the highest level of bushido, @Wood?
Oh shit, I didn't even realize. Um. Yes, I guess I didn't even notice. You forget a lot when you transcend the flesh!

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]x3 I just got the Rising Tide expansion yesterday. That stuff should have been in the base game but, makes it like two hundred percent better.

[/QUOTE]
So Rising Tide is good? I never really got into BE cos all it made me do is want to play Civ V >_<

YumenoTsukishiro said:
I already have ze complete Civ V on my PC. Should I get AfterEarth despite bad reviews?
Wood said:
Oh shit, I didn't even realize. Um. Yes, I guess I didn't even notice. You forget a lot when you transcend the flesh!
So Rising Tide is good? I never really got into BE cos all it made me do is want to play Civ V >_<
I honestly feel like base Civ BE is nothing better than a Civ 5 mod but, with Rising tide you get a ton more quests and units. You get special map based quests. You can create cities built upon the water which is pretty awesome. Diplomacy is far better if a touch more confusing...

I literally made everyone at war with everyone else because I was in an alliance state with everyone. >_>

And four new Sponsors / Factions. It's generally great if you want to shell out an extra 30 dollars in American.

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]I honestly feel like base Civ BE is nothing better than a Civ 5 mod but, with Rising tide you get a ton more quests and units. You get special map based quests. You can create cities built upon the water which is pretty awesome. Diplomacy is far better if a touch more confusing...
I literally made everyone at war with everyone else because I was in an alliance state with everyone. >_>

And four new Sponsors / Factions. It's generally great if you want to shell out an extra 30 dollars in American.

[/QUOTE]
Jeez, that almost sounds like an apology expansion xD Is the artists starting bonus still as op as it was on launch? I remember there being no reason not to take it

Wood said:
Jeez, that almost sounds like an apology expansion xD Is the artists starting bonus still as op as it was on launch? I remember there being no reason not to take it
Yeah they didn't change those >_0 Artists still get a large culture boost

YumenoTsukishiro said:
In Civ V, I always ended up playing Korea. I always ended up having robots ahead of my neighbors. :D
In Civ 5 I play as the Shoshune and nuke everyone while shouting. "Get off my lands motherf***ers!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
There are spaces open...

But the real question here is:

Are you up for it?

Like its written, it's a detailed rp so I'm expecting at least three paragraphs and a good character sheet.

Before proceeding to make a character, please do carefully read the overview.

And currently, the half-lidded moon gang isn't accepting characters.

And the character theme should be related with either retro-futurism, tech-noir or cyberpunk.

No OP characters, most of us here are still learning the ropes and slowly advancing up in the food chain.

And a writing sample.

I just wanna say...:

OH MY GOD!

YOU GUYS DID SUCH A GOOD JOB ON THIS! *-*

Normally, I would love to join, but life sucks so I do not have time to.

Other than that, bootiful, I enjoy reading this very much.

Hey all I am quite interested in this concept. I am curious as to where the story is currently before I write a profile up.

Okay, okay. Nothing from the major story has taken place... Yet

The major themes this RP has are currently tech-noir, retro-futurism and cyberpunk.

But I can fill you up with any of the side events that has occurred now:

• Abandoned warehouse at quadrant 4 of district #0 blew up because of two wise-ass guys, Private eye Marcus and amateur vigilante Thrill.

• Rumours spread that the half-lidded moon gang have turned into zealots who worship toilets like some religous fanatics. Thus earning them the nickname of the 'half-assed toilet gang'.

• Selene (leader of the toilet gang) ordered a hit on Marcus, who supposedly spread the rumours, supported by taka and currently being veto'd by irena.

• Irena turns out to be a sleeper agent who works for the U-Guys and Jackal (A U-Guy commander).

• The robo-force (currently being fleshed out) made their first appearance as they chase Gremlin so that they can eliminate him.

• Grendel goes bat-shit crazy and heavily provokes Roku.

• Paska and sturm handle the brunt of their shattered relationship even though sturm is a lot older than paska, who's also his student.

• People are shooting here and there.

Okay, that's all. I'm currently fleshing out the story more and going to make the antagonist, robo-oppressor. This story is more free-form and open world, meaning that you actually don't have to follow the main plotline. In a more simpler way, this RP is non-linear, you can make your own gang or create a story arc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elephantom said:
Okay, okay. Nothing from major story has taken place... Yet

The major themes this RP has are currently tech-noir, retro-futurism and cyberpunk.

But I can fill you up with any of the side events that has occurred now:

• Abandoned warehouse at quadrant 4 of district #0 blew up because of two wise-ass guys, Private eye Marcus and amateur vigilante Thrill.

• Rumours spread that the half-lidded moon gang have turned into zealots who worship toilets like some religous fanatics. Thus earning them the nickname of the 'half-assed toilet gang'.

• Selene (leader of the toilet gang) ordered a hit on Marcus, who supposedly spread the rumours, supported by taka and currently being veto'd by irena.

• Irena turns out to be a sleeper agent who works for the U-Guys and Jackal (A U-Guy commander).

• The robo-force (currently being fleshed out) made their first appearance as they chase Gremlin so that they can eliminate him.

• Grendel goes bat-shit crazy and heavily provokes Roku.

• Paska and sturm handle the brunt of their shattered relationship even though sturm is a lot older than paska, who's also his student.

• People are shooting here and there.

Okay, that's all. I'm currently fleshing out the story more and going to make the antagonist, robo-oppressor. This story is more free-form and open world, meaning that you actually don't have to follow the main plotline. In a more simpler way, this RP is non-linear, you can make your own gang or create a story arc.
Awesome! Thanks for this I will be creating a nice little profile then, I have some concept ideas. Though question to you and everyone else, anyone a fan of Repo! The Genetic Opera? Because oh my goodness I have been dying to have relations of that sort. I am wondering if there is a repo type of profession set up and if there is I would want to be the leader of grave robbers stealing the fun stuff from corpses. Getting ahead of myself here but since you said free form my mind is like OHHHHHHHH

Anywho let me know if there are others intrigued by that because I would need that lovely repo man coming after my 'innocent' graverobber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back