• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic HOLO | GRAPHIC | DREAMS

I think you can pinpoint the sentence where the caffeine buzz wore off in mine. I'm just leaving in the did he/she commit any acts of certain badassery because I wrote it so badly I can't bring myself to delete it.

@Elephantom

Your comments are strange >~> But thanks for the acceptance

@Wood

Mine was terrible all around cause I was like half asleep while writing it. Though mine are generally terrible either way >_>

...... Gimme some time. I think I sense a scene coming....

Also, is it alright if Paska's rifle is of foreign make but uses the same caliber as the pulse rifles. Your in-depth lore behind the guns caught me waaaay off-guard. Which is a good thing. *Thumbs up*

Well damn, nobody present who can accept me >.>

And the person whom I mentioned joining the Half-Lidded Moon Gang isn't even online yet. Are they in like Europe or something and our hours are opposite? If so, I have to back out because I'll either slow the RP down or it'll move slow regardless or something or another.

Welcome!

You'd have to ask him, but I'm on the East coast and he's something like 15 hours ahead of me so take that as you will.

Wood said:
Welcome!
You'd have to ask him, but I'm on the East coast and he's something like 15 hours ahead of me so take that as you will.
I'm on the East Coast as well. Which means I'll be waiting another half a day or so to be answered by him correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
@EasternGhost Hello! For your character, we'll have to wait for the bossman for approval.

As for your char's acceptance into the gang... Selene's pretty distrusting. Each Moonie has proven himself or herself to her, regardless of their past reputation. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back