HK Main OOC

Someone wrote "this is boring" on the attendance sheet that gets passed around class. It hurt my teacher's feelings, because she actually tries to make the class fun. She does a pretty good job, and always asks for input. I was pissed. How rude.

On a brighter note, I can't wait for more information to come out! I love world building and exploring! :^D

I am home. Black Desert didn't die on me, and I'm updating my computer now.

BUT while that's going on, I'll be writing up the CS for you guys.

Character sign-ups are a go. Don't worry about getting them in asap. Take your time, and work on it when you can.

I kinda fixed a few things here and there, but yeaaaahhh....

I mean unless you introduce like a new mechanic or important historical occurance or something, I don't see much change that would've happened to him considering the few months that will have passed. So I just kept him relatively the same, but with a new polish. x))

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda fixed a few things here and there, but yeaaaahhh....

I mean unless you introduce like a new mechanic or important historical occurance or something, I don't see much change that would've happened to him considering the few months that will have passed. So I just kept him relatively the same, but with a new polish. x))

Content is fine from what I see. Just, in the future, maybe stay away from plugging in old CS's. That's my only gripe, and it's not even character related. xDD

I have high blood pressure as a result of my massive sodium intake... does that count as me also being a little salty? :^S

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back