HK Main OOC

Yo, Parthenia is cool to hang with almost anyone~

Larkin, on the other hand, would rather you didn't.

Hmm, first impressions are priceless. So how do you think either one of them, of your preference, would have first bumped into Saverio?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what would've have happened until C.E. confirms it at a later point, but assuming that the event where Parthenia did coral around those fresh arrivals last roleplay is still cannon, I can see a overbearing superior and disdainful underling in Alois and Parthenia, since their personalities clash, but are not completely polar as to dispel a form of bond. She might have fun trying to make him feel uncomfortable and whatnot, and he kind of finds that while she's irritating, there is much to learn from the famous tempesta. Same with Gideon and Alois. 

That is pretty much the only time I was in the roleplay... so yeah, that's all the input I can have for now. DX

As for other characters still around, I have think about it more since I'm not familiar with them as much. Though I'm happy to work relationships with anyone. :^D

Hmm, first impressions are priceless. So how do you think either one of them, of your preference, would have first bumped into Saverio?

First thing that came to mind was Parthenia giving a sleepy Gideon a piggyback ride

And now I can't unsee it.

DX

As for Larkin... I have images of Saverio taking the last sweet roll and Larkin having a vendetta against him for it.

I also have images of them people watching one another at the same time... which I guess is just staring at that point.

I'm not sure what would've have happened until C.E. confirms it at a later point, but assuming that the event where Parthenia did coral around those fresh arrivals last roleplay is still cannon, I can see a overbearing superior and disdainful underling in Alois and Parthenia, since their personalities clash, but are not completely polar as to dispel a form of bond. She might have fun trying to make him feel uncomfortable and whatnot, and he kind of finds that while she's irritating, there is much to learn from the famous tempesta. Same with Gideon and Alois. 

and... I have think about it more with the other characters, though I'm happy to work relationships with anyone.

That is pretty much the only time I was in the roleplay... so yeah, that's all the input I can have for now. DX

B'aww~ Parthenia just wants to enjoy life is all~

So Alois should just give in already. |D

I ain't gonna lie

I'm extremely interested to see how Alois and Larkin might interact in the future. She's been at San Circa for over four years, so they might've crossed paths at some point over the past months.

But then again, Larkin doesn't wander from her room too often during daylight hours.

First thing that came to mind was Parthenia giving a sleepy Gideon a piggyback ride

DX

As for Larkin... I have images of Saverio taking the last sweet roll and Larkin having a vendetta against him for it.

I also have images of them people watching one another at the same time... which I guess is just staring at that point.

I think Saverio would have tried to make some form of joke/pun only to realize that it didn't sound right and wasn't funny upon seeing her carrying mister lazy bum.

Oh man, she would have to start getting up earlier and earlier to beat Saverio to that last sweet.

As for them watching each other; Saverio is just on a rooftop, swinging his legs off the edge as he watches people going along their business below when he spots her. Not sure who would spot who first though. But as they have their stare down Saverio just pulls a sweet out of his coat and starts munching.

Does that sound good? I like good back and forths for more detail.

@Suzuki Mine

Haha, I think it's good. I personally love contrasts and parallels in characters, so I adore the 'hardass and carefree duo' dynamic a lot.

OhohoHO? You think Alois forgives her for last time they were on patrol together? She showed up half an hour late to the station, making them miss the last train to the lower district, so they had to ride her horse there. Though it was really only her riding, while he walked behind. And all because she wanted to prank Gideon when he left the showers that day. Not to mention also making Alois pay for her AND her horse's drinks during breaks. humph.

~

And I'm interest in that relationship too. Well, if Larkin is mostly out at night, then I'm sure they'd run into each other plenty of times. Though it'd probably be more like Alois is out patrolling or doing some errand and Larkin would just be watching from some perch or window of her room. I'm not sure what either would think about each other just from the sheet alone, but I can see a few hiccups in their ideals towards daemons. He both hates and loves them, and thinks they are an evil created out of necessity, to give a purpose to humanity, as much as they give him an individual purpose and value. He might feel sympathetic to her loneliness and self-isolation, however, since it is something he also does, feeling like he doesn't quite belong to the greater whole.

Then again, their brooding personalities might simply ignite snarky arguments more than silent moments of heart-felt understanding. No doubt, these two might be the best of buddies or the worst of pairs. X^D

Sorry for the long post... I just like contemplating these kinds of things a little too much.

@InsanEleven

I'm thinking about what Alois feels about Skye, being as they both share a fervor for perfection in form. I would think Alois feels Skye's ideals of protecting everyone is unrealistic and childish while Skye could feel that Alois is just a pretentious emo asshole. Perhaps a simple rivalry, would do the trick. Maybe they crossed blades a few times for fun? Who knows. :^D

lol i looked over all the other characters and other then skye, im not sure how interactions/ relationships would work. Abel has such a reserved and submissive person compared to most of the characters. 

As for other characters still around, I have think about it more since I'm not familiar with them as much. Though I'm happy to work relationships with anyone. :^D

Everything that happened in the other rp is canon here. So yes, the scene where they all went out for lunch happened. From there, it's all up to your imagination to fill in the holes.

//wiggles fingers

DX

This needs to have happened.

@InsanEleven

LOL, I mean, c'mon those little devils are quite the vicious beasts, everyone gets nicked... It's not like he purposefully tries to taunt like a tank even though he's more of a squishy DPS... > >;; He's going to die very quick isn't he?

yes.... character relationsss 

roksy's gunna need to know at least someone 

Oh man, she would have to start getting up earlier and earlier to beat Saverio to that last sweet.

As for them watching each other; Saverio is just on a rooftop, swinging his legs off the edge as he watches people going along their business below when he spots her. Not sure who would spot who first though. But as they have their stare down Saverio just pulls a sweet out of his coat and starts munching.

Does that sound good? I like good back and forths for more detail.

Challenge

Fuckin'

Accepted

B |

@Suzuki Mine

Haha, I think it's good. I personally love contrasts and parallels in characters, so I adore the 'hardass and carefree duo' dynamic a lot.

OhohoHO? You think Alois forgives her for last time they were on patrol together? She showed up half an hour late to the station, making them miss the last train to the lower district, so they had to ride her horse there. Though it was really only her riding, while he walked behind. And all because she wanted to prank Gideon when he left the showers that day. Not to mention also making Alois pay for her AND her horse's drinks during breaks. humph.

~

And I'm interest in that relationship too. Well, if Larkin is mostly out at night, then I'm sure they'd run into each other plenty of times. Though it'd probably be more like Alois is out patrolling or doing some errand and Larkin would just be watching from some perch. I'm not sure what either would think about each other just from the sheet alone, but I can see a few hiccups in their ideals towards daemons. He both hates and loves them, and thinks they are an evil created out of necessity, to give a purpose to humanity, as much as they give him a purpose. He might feel sympathetic to her loneliness and self-isolation, however, since it is something he also does, feeling like he doesn't quite belong to the greater whole.

Then again, their brooding personalities might simply ignite snarky arguments more than silent moments of heart-felt understanding. No doubt, these two might be the best of buddies or the worst of pairs. X^D

Sorry for the long post... I just like contemplating these kinds of things a little too much.

Oi, oi, oi... oi.

She said she'd pay him back for the drinks with a favor, but he didn't catch her drift.

His loss. B |

And she was joking about that! She ain't gonna turn down free drinks though~

Aw yeah, night time is when daemon activity picks up, and that's the kinda action Larkin likes getting in on~

But yeah, Larkin doesn't care very much for daemons. It's because of daemon shenanigans that she's living on borrowed time, and she's gonna take every chance she can get to shove the power they gave her down their throats in hopes of choking 'em out. It's also because of that reason that Larkin keeps to herself and doesn't open up to many.

In her mind she's a ticking time bomb, and she'd rather not have too many feels when folks end up having to deal with the mess she might leave behind in the end.

And yes! Snarky conversations are best conversations! She'd never admit it, but Larkin warms up more to icy/prickley personalities than any other kind.

Which... now that I look at some of the things talked about for her... it all makes sense. o_o

lol i looked over all the other characters and other then skye, im not sure how interactions/ relationships would work. Abel has such a reserved and submissive person compared to most of the characters. 

AND YOU...!

Abel

Larkin

Awkward library shenanigans

Go.

B |

Users who are viewing this thread

Back