HK Main OOC

Oh my, I guess you should never play any competitive MOBAs then, because I know I get super salty playing ladder on them. Wouldn't want you literally dying of rage. > A >;;

its 11 30 and im finishing up my character sheet because i did terrible on my quiz so im trying to distract myself :)

7:43am and I just got up. I have to get ready for work, but after hopefully I can crack down and get some work done. 

No worries~! I've heard of a nice little town near a quaint little fishing hamlet.

They can help you on your quest for healing well enough~

This is going to go bad, or absolutely horrible... Let's do this.

*Stumbles in the wrong direction.*

This is going to go bad, or absolutely horrible... Let's do this.

*Stumbles in the wrong direction.*

Good, gooood~

|D

Now, as we wander along to help you with your problem, how about helping me a bit with one of my own? It's not as pressing as the one you're dealing with, but is a problem nonetheless.

Should I bring Parthenia back first, or second~?

Good, gooood~

|D

Now, as we wander along to help you with your problem, how about helping me a bit with one of my own? It's not as pressing as the one you're dealing with, but is a problem nonetheless.

Should I bring Parthenia back first, or second~?

*Trips over something slimey*

Well, if you enjoyed Parthenia more than what you think you will with what you have in mind, then have them first. However, if you giddy to try out what you have in mind, you'll only have to wait for five of your own posts. But, again, in the side of caution, you've already used Parthenia in this setting, so I personally would lean torwards them as first.

What's that ungodly sound?

*Trips over something slimey*

Well, if you enjoyed Parthenia more than what you think you will with what you have in mind, then have them first. However, if you giddy to try out what you have in mind, you'll only have to wait for five of your own posts. But, again, in the side of caution, you've already used Parthenia in this setting, so I personally would lean torwards them as first.

What's that ungodly sound?

Oh, nothing you need to worry about~

[casually smacks away a werewolf the size of a sedan]

On that same logic, Parthenia is a part of this world, and has been posted for to create a place within the flock. My newest character doesn't have that luxury just yet, and the fresh fields at the beginning of the story would be perfect for her to wander without much worry.

Hypothetically.

After all, with the frequency that we were known to post, who knows how long it would be before I reach five posts~

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, nothing you need to worry about~

[casually smacks away a werewolf the size of a sedan]

On that same logic, Parthenia is a part of this world, and has been posted for to create a place within the flock. My newest character doesn't have that luxury just yet, and the fresh fields at the beginning of the story would be perfect for her to wander without much worry.

After all, with the frequency that we were known to post, who knows how long it would be before I reach five posts~

Did I hear a small dog yelp?

Yes the beginning is always safe for new characters. However, unless we have an interest check, I doubt we'll be getting too much new blood. So, I say follow you primary blood pumping organ. Whatever that may be miss lord of the eldritch.

So a few months have passed, in story, correct? Would it be safe to assume characters whom have been at San Circa would already have an established relationship of some sort?

Yep, I'm debating between 3 and 6 months passing. I would assume relationships have been formed, so that's something to discuss with fellow rpers. ;3

That would be nice! However I'm not sure who would want to have hanged around Saverio :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back