HK Main OOC

15219645_706459116171360_459936768559952310_n.png.jpg

ANNOUNCEMENT

As you guys know, I have been on a hiatus for a few weeks now. It seems that things just aren't getting any better for me on RPN, and I have taken a long consideration to finally come to the conclusion that I am leaving RPN for good. I am closing out all of my roleplays and finalizing all of my activity. If you would like to remain in contact with me, then by all means, please send me a PM and I'll give you my discord information (unless I already have it). I adore all of you guys, and my leaving has absolutely nothing to do with any of you. Overall, RPN just isn't a good fit for me. On top of life being very hectic and stressful, I felt the need to try and lessen my load. I'm happy to say I've made friends out of a lot of you, and even through that, I understand and fully accept if there are hard feelings toward me in the future.

That being said, I am closing down HEAVEN KILLERS on RPN for good, and there will be no more iterations of it on this site in the future. If you like the concept of the daemon hunters, the umbra and the daemons, feel free to use it under a different name (please, I'm pretty much pulling a HEAVEN KILLERS™ trademark here). I hope to keep in contact with you all, and wish the best for you guys in the future, especially in rping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back