HK Main OOC

Hope things go better for you, @too much idea

In this regard, please continue posting without too much idea and without Suzuki Mine.

This means that Saverio and Lara are kind of on their own. I highly suggest working together to come up with a way to survive because now the odds are... not really in your favor. xD

As for the other group, I think... there's a post waiting on me. Dx

Who else are we waiting around for?

It feels like the situation is both life is being a beech and people waiting for each other in the endless loop of 'you go first' lol

I've noticed that. xD

Post orders are nice, but only if the interaction keeps moving. I'll post something up tomorrow to move along. But remember, most of my posts are meant to be reactionary and the products of actions triggered, not leading through things.

I've noticed that. xD

Post orders are nice, but only if the interaction keeps moving. I'll post something up tomorrow to move along. But remember, most of my posts are meant to be reactionary and the products of actions triggered, not leading through things.

Yay!!! progress....if i honest i was kinda stuck and kinda waiting for manic to get better

I hope things pick up soon, it can't go on like this! We haven't even made it to a second chapter yet! D^:

i didn't even get the notification that there was a new post.

Aaaah RPN, some things never change with you at least.

I hope things pick up soon, it can't go on like this! We haven't even made it to a second chapter yet! D^:

We're technically not anywhere near done with the first chapter either. I think only a couple people had their objectives met.

Anyways. I'm going on an emergency RPN hiatus. I don't know how long is gonna be. Could be a couple more days or a couple more weeks. If you guys want to keep posting, that's fine. You guys know what you gotta do: kill those daemons, tend to the injured and complete objectives. if you need to skip to day time to do this, feel free. Remember, daemons don't come out during the day.

My friend self-destructed herself by opening Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Google Chrome all at the same time. The Dreamweaver crashed with her forgetting to save her entire file. Never forget to CTRL + S, people.

So... I'm back!

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't she like have a previous save? Or autosave?

If anything Witcher 3 on broken bones mode has made me appreciate autosave a lot >->

My friend self-destructed herself by opening Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Google Chrome all at the same time. The Dreamweaver crashed with her forgetting to save her entire file. Never forget to CTRL + S, people.

So... I'm back!

Holy shit why would anyone do that??? omg omg

Good, waiting for something to happen of i'll just write Iris finished with her preparation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back