HK Main OOC

Eeeeh I posted. Its the first reply I've done for anything in nearly two weeks so, It's not the best post, I'm sorry :'I I promise I'll not disappear for over a week this time.

Oh and remember guys, Orlando chained one of the level 4 daemons up, so it's currently immobilized.

Eeeeh I posted. Its the first reply I've done for anything in nearly two weeks so, It's not the best post, I'm sorry :'I I promise I'll not disappear for over a week this time.

Everyone has been sick or really busy so no worries.

I think that would have to be a very big thurible in order to cover the entire city with incense smoke. I imagine it would kinda... affect the area around Iris and Lara, and maybe a few meters around them. The wind might actually dissipate it faster. xD

2 hours ago, T A K E N O B U said:

I think that would have to be a very big thurible in order to cover the entire city with incense smoke. I imagine it would kinda... affect the area around Iris and Lara, and maybe a few meters around them. The wind might actually dissipate it faster. xD

I Googled it and turns out the smoke produced by a small thurible is not as much as i think it would be. I'll edit it

I finally got internet back after my dad crashed the local server we used (Don't ask how, it's pretty complicated and even I don't know after he explained) Anyway, we got a replacement and I should be back... in some way or form. 

What I said was meant for C.E, but I guess it has no real context. X^D

Don't kill yourself like I would, Shadowz!

So guys, i decided to take another hiatus for a week/half a week for my midterm exam. A friend stole my idea for a project so i'm pouring my body and soul into mine so that i can completely annihilate her this exam lol.

I'll be back before you know it!

So guys, i decided to take another hiatus for a week/half a week for my midterm exam. A friend stole my idea for a project so i'm pouring my body and soul into mine so that i can completely annihilate her this exam lol.

I'll be back before you know it!

"Friend"

She's a nice friend, but you wouldn't want her as a teammate and- well, i learned the hard way that she could shamelessly copy an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back