HK Main OOC

Skye is joining the library club in after hours though! So do not fear, for you got the big faceplanting penguin on your side!

I'm late to the party, i hate timezone (UwU)

Knowing Iris's personality, i think everyone should know her by name and face. Those who hate loud ones like Iris would know how to get away from her lol.

I'm just over here in the study area of this building my classroom is  in going "LOTS OF GENKI!"

(lots of energy/spirit) 

Luckily no one is around xD

Last edited by a moderator:
So, how is the Yuuki today?

Besides the fact that my tablet just fell off this tiny-ask desk in my class just a moment ago, I'm fine. 8D

But fuuuuuuck I'm so far behind in my homework. I'm gonna have to try and cut corners because reading everything all day every day will kill my brain. Dx

Besides the fact that my tablet just fell off this tiny-ask desk in my class just a moment ago, I'm fine. 8D

But fuuuuuuck I'm so far behind in my homework. I'm gonna have to try and cut corners because reading everything all day every day will kill my brain. Dx

Well, I hope you can get through it without your brain having a.... Critical Error...

....So this book I'm reading for class.... It's starting to remind me of a Chinese version of the Japanese novel Tales of Genji... Doooon't know how to feel about that.

Pffft!

Genji, Genji Monogatari is the Japanese name for it. xD

It's.... and interesting one to say the least....

Monogatari means "story" in Japanese.

So yes, "bakamonogatai" is "tales of stupid" or "stupid story".

But there's an anime that's BAKEmonogatari, which means "monster story"

Pretty tired... I literally just woke up after a long night/morning practice. x . x

But other than that, I'm ready to party~! :^D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back