HK Main OOC

It's actually pretty even split, I'm honestly surprised. I thought there was a lack in the Domare department, but they are actually the most populated role right now. Whiiiiich was what my newest character was going to be... D: I even drew a thing last night. I suppose I can switch over to Exorcismo with her theme...  who knows...

3aa2c1fb-4d72-4675-bea8-bfeca8304d7f_zpsujpv48kp.png

Wait, whose team was Abel on last RP? Or did we not get that far?

Ryu she is beautiful whoa!!

And no, roksy's not done yet *sigh*

It's actually pretty even split, I'm honestly surprised. I thought there was a lack in the Domare department, but they are actually the most populated role right now. Whiiiiich was what my newest character was going to be... D: I even drew a thing last night. I suppose I can switch over to Exorcismo with her theme...  who knows...

3aa2c1fb-4d72-4675-bea8-bfeca8304d7f_zpsujpv48kp.png

Wait, whose team was Abel on last RP? Or did we not get that far?

i cant remember rally but i think i was on tobi's characters team and she looks really cool....i was thinking of my second character but unsure what role i want them to play but i got personality ready 

MY dream team? Hell, sign me all the females. Demon possessed and/or mentally damaged from demon hunting? I don't care. GET THEM ON MY SQUAD. 

Just kidding though. sorta. 

Personally, I'm a narrative and story driven person, so a team that would brew up the most drama and character growth would make for the most enjoyable experience for me, not how well they would work together. Role-playing is less a game for me as it is a complicated story that I am helping to write through my interactions with the cast. Nothing really tops watching how our many ideas can come together to make something amazing. Going by that criteria... I still can't give you a good answer. DX I just don't know the characters well enough yet. My character is very dogmatic, so maybe, with that goal in mind, it would be best if he was in a team with people that would challenge his black and white ideals.

My goal for Alois as a character is for him to have a bittersweet ending, whether he lives or dies. 

@Rissa

And aww, thanks! I'm glad it turned out well considering the initial sketch was... well, it didn't look like a girl... or a person...

Keep at it! Roksanna looks promising so far, I'm sure with C.E.'s help, you can finish it. :^D

Last edited by a moderator:
MY dream team? Hell, sign me all the females. Demon possessed and/or mentally damaged from demon hunting? I don't care. GET THEM ON MY SQUAD. 

Just kidding though. sorta. 

Personally, I'm a narrative and story driven person, so a team that would brew up the most drama and character growth would make for the most enjoyable experience for me, not how well they would work together. Role-playing is less a game for me as it is a complicated story that I am helping to write through my interactions with the cast. Nothing really tops watching how our many ideas can come together to make something amazing. Going by that criteria... I still can't give you a good answer. DX I just don't know the characters well enough yet. My character is very dogmatic, so maybe, with that goal in mind, it would be best if he was in a team with people that would challenge his black and white ideals.

My goal for Alois as a character is for him to have a bittersweet ending, whether he lives or dies. 

@Rissa

And aww, thanks! I'm glad it turned out well considering the initial sketch was... well, it didn't look like a girl... or a person...

Keep at it! Roksanna looks promising so far, I'm sure with C.E.'s help, you can finish it. :^D

fair enough....idk how i would want my team to be structure i mean abel has if own issues to deal with...cuz you know demon lion ate his leg and all :'(

@RyuShura

I'll probably finish Roksy tonight, cs-wise. It's her skillset that's taking me a bit. Plus Crit's gunna have to read thru it & tells me what she thinks whenever she gets the time (and I finish writing it). 

I'm just a wild child, so I need the guidance of a more mature figure. You might even say I need, a parental one. :^D

Reading that again, what I said sounds kinda... *cough*

WHAT I MEAN TO SAY IS-- 

How are you doing? And is the Munchkin doing well too? 

Drean teams eh? Well I'm a team leader now so that's handy :3

Considering Skye is close range and mainly support and defense, I need at least one person with a longer range to kill off the loose daemons.

I also need a crowd control domare or ensis to ensure they stay in one area, and then the other character should be damage. Though both ensis and donare being damage I could live with too.

Got around to coloring the character I had in the workshop... I'm actually pretty satisfied(?) on how it turned out! :^S 

Welp, that was a fine hour or so spent. But now I need to get my few hours sleep before the sun rises and I have to take the tram to school... huraay?~ I'll send what's left of my mental energy to C.E. and hope she gets the strength to carry on until the weekend hits. She needs a break! Also, everyone else, have a good morning. :^D

2872e3e9-fe78-432f-8808-596e2e7aab87_zpsabrwxjqg.png

Ughhh feel so dead. I'm hoping I'll have an easy time in my classes today. Then I have to pick up my check from work. 

So sore from moving all those boxesup and down the ladder yesterday Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back