HK Main OOC

Ughhh feel so dead. I'm hoping I'll have an easy time in my classes today. Then I have to pick up my check from work. 

So sore from moving all those boxesup and down the ladder yesterday Dx

Do you need a hug and/or cake?

Yeah, I dunno why it's broken...? D: 

Oh well... 

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to finish this novel by Sunday. Got a funeral to go to tomorrow and I work all day Saturday. Fun times x___x;;

Should I prepare the razor? I know a few good places to despair here in the west coast too. :^D

The funeral actually went relatively... well. It was very Catholic, which Mass made me kind of nervousat first, but the father was pretty comical and uplifting. I only started crying when I saw my parents cry and at the end when they played 'Left My Heart in San Francisco.' My grandpa was a very big San Francisco Giants baseball fan, and after every winning home game, they play that in the stadium. In a sense... it was my grandpa's final ballgame. It was fitting, and I started laughing even though I was crying. After, all the family went over to one member's house and we ate, drank and partied all day, just like when I was a kid. It was very... refreshing. 

The funeral actually went relatively... well. It was very Catholic, which Mass made me kind of nervousat first, but the father was pretty comical and uplifting. I only started crying when I saw my parents cry and at the end when they played 'Left My Heart in San Francisco.' My grandpa was a very big San Francisco Giants baseball fan, and after every winning home game, they play that in the stadium. In a sense... it was my grandpa's final ballgame. It was fitting, and I started laughing even though I was crying. After, all the family went over to one member's house and we ate, drank and partied all day, just like when I was a kid. It was very... refreshing. 

ahh i can relate to that a lot. something similar went on a year or so ago in my family. hope youre doing well friendo 

im it went well for you dude....sorry for lose nonetheless 

Thanks a lot. I'm doing alright. Just going to be busy as hell for the next couple days because of work and schoolwork. 

18 minutes ago, T A K E N O B U said:

Hang in there. Sorry for your loss, my deepest condolences

I want to start the rp soon, probably after Monday. Just to let you guys know my attendance will be a bit spotty, but I will be opening up on an event.

I don't have time to tag everyone right now, but I need everyone to post a number between 1 and 20 in this thread.

Even if someone posts the number you were going to pick, you need to pick and post a number. There can be duplicates, but try not to have more than 2 of the same number. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back