HK Main OOC

I found out that the rp forum permissions were all weird. Maybe now people can view it more clearly. :/

Also, hello~

I liiiive. Kind of. I've got a shit ton of homework.

@Tidnas best way to have people help you out is to engage with people! 8D

So don't be afraid to speak casually, make friends, as questions. Questions are important.

I think Axel has heard some of the horror stories. Maybe. If not, she will soon. 8D

I still need numbers from some people in order to officially start them off with plot prompts. But I have a question for you guys. Do you all want to start off the rp during the day or during the night? It's quite obvious that during the night, it's much more dangerous and more prone to daemon attacks. During the day would allow characters to interact with one another without the potential of being attacked (those daemon buggers don't come out during the day).

I want to start during the day, but at the same time the night isn't the option I want to discard...

Uhhh, what should I do? @_@ 

hrmmm i vote for day time buuuut closer to sun down. so we got time to do some stuff before nightfall but not too much time hurhurhur. if thats cool with you friendly friend 

Hmmm... Can someone explain to me what the fields and ranks are? I'm having a bit of trouble to understand them. Pretty please?

Or you can give me a link to where those are explained, please?

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's closer to sundown, then maybe some of the teams (once we put everyone in teams) will be able to start strategizing their allotted missions? Also, I'd love to see someone/some group help teach some Indoctos the way of daemon hunting. I thought that would be interesting. Otherwise, a lot of prepping and final daily activities before the sun goes down and civilian curfew starts.

If it's closer to sundown, then maybe some of the teams (once we put everyone in teams) will be able to start strategizing their allotted missions? Also, I'd love to see someone/some group help teach some Indoctos the way of daemon hunting. I thought that would be interesting. Otherwise, a lot of prepping and final daily activities before the sun goes down and civilian curfew starts.

sound good to me crit....im excited

I actually have an undecided Indocto on the way so that sounds coooool to me 

Also hello all new people!!! I'm new as well :3 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back