HK Main OOC

@T A K E N O B U That's fine, then I'll just take Ales out.

And I didn't plan on using Nubes immediately; just wanted to get his character creation out of the way. You know I hit 15 posts in a week anyway x3

@T A K E N O B U That's fine, then I'll just take Ales out.

And I didn't plan on using Nubes immediately; just wanted to get his character creation out of the way. You know I hit 15 posts in a week anyway x3

xD

I think we could make her work later on, but for now, I think it would be much easier to lay out plotlines with just those two. Also, I feel if you want to express a character's skill, maybe not express it in rank. A person could become Regimen for their knowledge even if they lack physical prowess. However, it's more common for them to be Regimen for skill. But, say, like in the medical field of San Circa, there are Medical Regimen-- or leaders of the medical/healer Chapter members. So rank does not always equal physical prowess and technical skill.

Also, roll a d20 in the Dice Roller thread, please~

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, they totes took the line breaks, tabs and accordions away, and put in this Page Break thingy. o_o

Nice thing Yuuki. But now Tobi crash into dreamland. Much sleep, very wow. Unconscious.

"You know bets have no effect on me."

"We both know you won't follow your own rule. One wo bends truths."

Def a hint about their identity? xD

Holy shit 'the one who bends the truth" is Satan himself?!

Coolie. I needed to make the adjustment to his history about the alchemy. I will work to do that this afternoon. 

For those who have not done so already, please pick a number between 1 and 20. Post your answer here (the link below). Please try not to pick a number that has been picked twice.

3 minutes ago, T A K E N O B U said:

For those who have not done so already, please pick a number between 1 and 20. Post your answer here. Please try not to pick a number that has been picked twice.

edit: here as in 'here' or here as in 'there'? (owo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back