HK Main OOC

Omfg these results to people's numbers they pick. So good.

Once I get everyone to pick a number, we can start the rp.

Is it too late to add fluff? I had an idea the other night but you were busy trying to keep your head on.

Fluff to the cs? You can, you just have to let me know what you add in and I have to ok it. But otherwise go ahead.

Fluff to the cs? You can, you just have to let me know what you add in and I have to ok it. But otherwise go ahead.

Okay. I'll pm it to you in a bit before I attempt to add it. Just ideas based off of "Wait, he could still have family besides a mother and father."

Okay. I'll pm it to you in a bit before I attempt to add it. Just ideas based off of "Wait, he could still have family besides a mother and father."

I think the only relevance it would have is if they're active characters. Otherwise it wouldn't matter too much, tbh.

Hello c: I'm looking forward to rping with you all!

I'm starting to draw out my characters appearance this evening. I'll hopefully have a cs up in the next day or so ((If college work dosent conume me first ;-;))

NONA <3

Oh, im definitely still interested, I'm working on a character at the moment actually c: Numbers? Do you mean rolling a dice or something? :0

A few posts up a said I need everyone to pick a number between 1 and 20 and post it in the thread I linked in the same post. Be sure not to pick a number that has been picked twice already. :3

I think the only relevance it would have is if they're active characters. Otherwise it wouldn't matter too much, tbh.

Again, that's why I said fluff. Gotta walk my dog before I get to typing it up for you though. Though I think you'll be able to call it more of a clan with what I have in mind~

@T A K E N O B U can't we just start? Because if the other two aren't interested anymore we'll be waiting a long while...

I need to be sure the others aren't interested. So if I don't hear from them soon, then we'll start. Buuuut, seeing that I still have my essay to do, they have time. 8D

i cant get ovr how hype i am. im making a playlist for it now cause its serious stuff. also hai how is erebody :3

i cant get ovr how hype i am. im making a playlist for it now cause its serious stuff. also hai how is erebody :3

Not so hot here. Had a physical therapy appointment for my shoulder and I ended up crying for all the pain that happened all at once, so I've kinda been checked out all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back