HK Main OOC

OMFG MY FEELINGS. ;;A;;

THIS IS A TERRIBLY SAD STORY, WTF.

PRACTICALLY EVERYONE DIES ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

AND THERE'S PROBABLY AROUND 20-30 CHARACTERS.

ughhhhh

//gross sobs

Also yes! Perfect time to make teams!

I've been thinking, since we've got more Regimen than anything else, do we want to just dismiss the "one regimen per team" thing? That way it may be easier to make fuller teams.

I am finally sneaking on to fix the last of the history and get it posted.

OMFG MY FEELINGS. ;;A;;

THIS IS A TERRIBLY SAD STORY, WTF.

PRACTICALLY EVERYONE DIES ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

AND THERE'S PROBABLY AROUND 20-30 CHARACTERS.

ughhhhh

//gross sobs

Also yes! Perfect time to make teams!

I've been thinking, since we've got more Regimen than anything else, do we want to just dismiss the "one regimen per team" thing? That way it may be easier to make fuller teams.

which ever way to make things balanced  

Oh you didn't know....well your Ass Better Call SOMEBODDDDYYYYYYYYY. Alright intro time. Let's get this going real quick. 

Ladies and Gentlmen, boys and girls; children of all ages. D-Generation X proudly brings to you the soon-to-be Heavyweight Champion of the WOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD.

The King of Glutes Atomic Assumption, and if there is conflicts of interest. If people aren't, as they say; "Down with that." 

Then we got TWO. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDS FOR YA.

Don't Care B( (I really do care actually)

Oh you didn't know....well your Ass Better Call SOMEBODDDDYYYYYYYYY. Alright intro time. Let's get this going real quick. 

Ladies and Gentlmen, boys and girls; children of all ages. D-Generation X proudly brings to you the soon-to-be Heavyweight Champion of the WOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD.

The King of Glutes Atomic Assumption, and if there is conflicts of interest. If people aren't, as they say; "Down with that." 

Then we got TWO. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDS FOR YA.

Don't Care B( (I really do care actually)

It's funny for me because I can hear my Uncle watching RAW in the other room, and I get the reference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back