HK Main OOC

I've been dealing with a hyper active baby for the past few days, and now I come here to see more incoherent screaming, though his time, coming from adults. Ah, it's good to be back. I always get a good laugh from this place. :^)

I'll probably be gone for a few more days still, the trip across the country is a fun but extremely tiring one. Since I'm the one with the car, I've been doing most of the driving... so I'm pretty tired right about now. I've been keeping firm track of everything on my time down though. I'm super excited about all the new arrivals and the progress of the RP. Go, go!~

SCREEEEEEE!!!

@T A K E N O B U

I changed the thing c:

Looks good, but quick question. Do you want to keep her indocto, or change her to milites? Usually indocto are still trying to pick their field and are brand new to the Dark Chapter. If she was a Milites, she would be studying in her specific field. She would have been in the Dark Chapter for about 3-4 years at that point. You don't have to change it, because wither way it'll work. 

Looks good, but quick question. Do you want to keep her indocto, or change her to milites? Usually indocto are still trying to pick their field and are brand new to the Dark Chapter. If she was a Milites, she would be studying in her specific field. She would have been in the Dark Chapter for about 3-4 years at that point. You don't have to change it, because wither way it'll work. 

I wouldn't say she's very experienced at all so I guess I could have it that she had just moved to the milites rank recently? Would that work okay?

Could be worse. Your brain could just go "Sorry, I forgot everything in this subject."

It kind of did Dx

I wouldn't say she's very experienced at all so I guess I could have it that she had just moved to the milites rank recently? Would that work okay?

Yep! That'd be good. She'd still be pretty fresh so she would still be learning the ropes.

@T A K E N O B U

I changed Nubes' CS btw, it should be done now unless you want more background. 

I'll take a look soon.

//proceeds to take a nap before having to go back to the school for evening class

if I get enough hype I could potentially open this thread after my 3 hour class.

wat.

I mean.

omfg I smell panda express and now I'm hungry. 

if I get enough hype I could potentially open this thread after my 3 hour class.

wat.

I mean.

omfg I smell panda express and now I'm hungry. 

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT

*Dances like excited boar*

looking.gif

Okay okay. After class, expect a pm with an update and instructions. The same instructions will be posted IC.

Here I was trying to do up a post, but now I find myself trying to do Html coding.

@Nona Is it okay if I nag you over a few things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back