HK Main OOC

@Nona, my only concern so far with the character is that no magic is learned outside of the Dark Chapter. At least, not the type that the Dark Chapter uses. So maybe instead, she was just very quick to pick up on all sorts of things (not specific to magic and spells), and found that after she joined the Dark Chapter that she was very skilled in learning holy spells, which would lead her into choosing to become an exorcismos. Maybe someone even coaxed her to join. Make it more convincing for her to join rather than just a good cause. It's a dangerous job, so it's not too often people just go in and say "oh, this looks neat. Sounds good, I'll join!" Maybe she heard word that there was a daemon attacking her hometown and that gave her incentive to join. So that she could go back home and be able to protect them. I feel like these are minor issues, so it might not be too difficult to rearrange. Otherwise, she looks good so far.

omg finally finished with my paper tonight. ;;A;;

Shit, I think I've got a test tomorrow. Dx

@Nona, my only concern so far with the character is that no magic is learned outside of the Dark Chapter. At least, not the type that the Dark Chapter uses. So maybe instead, she was just very quick to pick up on all sorts of things (not specific to magic and spells), and found that after she joined the Dark Chapter that she was very skilled in learning holy spells, which would lead her into choosing to become an exorcismos. Maybe someone even coaxed her to join. Make it more convincing for her to join rather than just a good cause. It's a dangerous job, so it's not too often people just go in and say "oh, this looks neat. Sounds good, I'll join!" Maybe she heard word that there was a daemon attacking her hometown and that gave her incentive to join. So that she could go back home and be able to protect them. I feel like these are minor issues, so it might not be too difficult to rearrange. Otherwise, she looks good so far.

That's okay, I get what you mean about the joining thing, I was kind getting that she was encouraged to join by other influences but I just didn't include it just yet c': But yeah, I can make those changes no problem, they won't change her character too much, her history was a work in progress anyways c: I just didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer ((since I was trying to wait until i got my PC back)) and thinking I didn't want to join, so I kind of raced through that bit.

Hi! Its cold here too ;-; I'm in the car on my way to college, at least there are heaters there ((sorta))

I've never been on a train before so I can't relate lol. The notion of a crowded train sounds awful though.

Bleeh. I forgot to study for a test I had today. I'm just sitting here facepalming.

I've been dealing with a hyper active baby for the past few days, and now I come here to see more incoherent screaming, though his time, coming from adults. Ah, it's good to be back. I always get a good laugh from this place. :^)

I'll probably be gone for a few more days still, the trip across the country is a fun but extremely tiring one. Since I'm the one with the car, I've been doing most of the driving... so I'm pretty tired right about now. I've been keeping firm track of everything on my time down though. I'm super excited about all the new arrivals and the progress of the RP. Go, go!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back