HK Main OOC

I DONT EVEN THINK ROKSY HAS BEEN ACCEPTED BUT HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHHPEHYPEHYPE

Yeah xD  

Everything except her skill set which I kinda want to wait and see Domare runes in full action. I have a doc half-finished but IDK if it's even lore-worthy D8

Honestly you really don't need to flesh it out too much. Even my description of Amaryllis' rune casting is incredibly vague.

I'll look back at the cs when I get home. 

I finally know my character but I'm basically too lazy as of now... I'd submit the idea after a few more hours... Zzzzz...

@Rissa @InsanEleven I haven't read through Roksanna and Nubes' CS's yet, but at this point, I'm assuming that it's all good and if there are any complications, they're all minor. I'll read them at some point tomorrow. I'm a bit more tired than I thought I would be. Dx

Woohoo~ Looks like we're killin' daemons tonight. :D

I'll let Suzu or someone with a high-ranking character lead the event off, as my character would most likely be following along with the main hunting party or something. 

Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay a chance to show off what Iris can do!

Anyone want to team up with Iris? It'll be loud and lively, and I can promise she'll keep you safe!

I assume it might be possible for him to have a domare leg? He has been working with Skye so, maybe he learnt how to make a seal-controlled leg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back