HK Main OOC

My homework is gonna kill me. ;;A;;

0cfa5c2c3bc941d6a55f44a046207b1a.png

No, we need to take extreme measures to save our poor GM!

INITIATING OPERATION: RED HERRING. I'm sending in the Russian doppelganger and a family-pack sized bag of wavy potato chips. No one gets out alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Manic Muse, I don't think they would quite have a home for the disabled, but that's semantics.

Quick question, did Ange learn alchemy from the Alchemist before he was introduced to the Dark Chapter?

@Manic Muse, I don't think they would quite have a home for the disabled, but that's semantics.

Quick question, did Ange learn alchemy from the Alchemist before he was introduced to the Dark Chapter?

Well he would likely be homed with all those that medicine of the time deems un-fixable. Crazies and so forth. It would most likely be a ward run by the Church. The conditions would be deplorable and so on. Thus Ange drive to find some way to cure his son enough that he does not need to live there. I can't recall the term for those places from back in the day. Asylums? Maybe?

Yeah, the Alchemist lived next door (down the road considering they lived on a farm) to him his whole life. He has dabbled in Alchemy since a young child as it was nurtured by the neighbor. After the death of his family with only his son remaining alive but in a vegetative state, Ange really threw himself deeply into the study of Alchemy and basically lived with the neighbor for several years. Allowing his farm to go to shambles and eventually sold off to pay his debts. Unable to find the answer he sought, he decided to join the Dark Chapter in hopes that perhaps he could find atonement in killing daemons. Or if he was very lucky, uncover an answer for how to help his son. His local parish assisted him in becoming infected with Umbra so that he could become apart of the Dark Chapter. 

@Manic Muse, huh, I looked it up. Yeah, it'd be an asylum.

In regards to the alchemist, I'm considering alchemy itself to be something more Domare-centered in this world, and so if there was an Alchemist neighbor, he in turn would have to be part of the Dark Chapter. So maybe that's how Ange decided to go to the Dark Chapter for aid. He found out from his Domare neighbor. Just like in the old version of the rp, these fields of expertise are only available to the Vatican and the Dark Chapter. Normal people don't do magic. Alchemy would be considered a magic here.

Other than that bit of his history, everything else looks relatively sound.

@Maou The Great, yer gud. You can post him up in the Accepted Characters thread.

Wow, the same question twice, I dunno how to take this much attention... haha, just kidding. I suppose I'm feeling alright. I've been trying out this new thing recently with my own work and I'm not sure how I feel about it... Well, I was just out all day and an empty OOC spooks me, so I figured I'd start something. :^D 

I don't think I talked to either of you on your characters, what do you think would their relationship be with everyone since so long has passed? Just curious. :^)

Wow, the same question twice, I dunno how to take this much attention... haha, just kidding. I suppose I'm feeling alright. I've been trying out this new thing recently with my own work and I'm not sure how I feel about it... Well, I was just out all day and an empty OOC spooks me, so I figured I'd start something. :^D 

I don't think I talked to either of you on your characters, what do you think would their relationship be with everyone since so long has passed? Just curious. :^)

well abel and alois seems to mirror a few traits.....i feel like there interaction would be very awkward honestly.... its like they are on two different wave lengths 

Orlando is prolly gonna be really new to the scene cause he only got dispatched recently so im unsure lol 

@Rissa

Hai hai!~ Have you finished your character yet? :^O

@loyalwolf

Hmm, yeah I'd think the two could easily agree on many things yet at the same time butt heads if something even goes slightly wrong. After what happened with the Greater Daemon, maybe Alois would even think Abel is a liability to operations missing a limb caused by a mistake like that. My character is just an asshole, sorry. D^: But I'm sure Abel would more than enjoy proving him wrong!~

@Rissa

Hai hai!~ Have you finished your character yet? :^O

@loyalwolf

Hmm, yeah I'd think the two could easily agree on many things yet at the same time butt heads if something even goes slightly wrong. After what happened with the Greater Daemon, maybe Alois would even think Abel is a liability to operations missing a limb caused by a mistake like that. My character is just an asshole, sorry. D^: But I'm sure Abel would more than enjoy proving him wrong!~

yep there both seem to fade into the background, which again i feel would proved a strong connection but the issue is abel is good at socializing and being polite to people...which would of course cause some conflicts with people. i feel like it would be really cool to see them on a team together!!!!! 

#triggered

SCREW YOUR LIBRARY AWKWARDNESS IF I WANTED TO DO THAT I CAN JUST GO TO MY NEARBY COLLEGE, I DON'T NEED TO DO IT IN THIS FUCKIN' ROLEPLAY.

jk, I love you. :^D

#triggered

SCREW YOUR LIBRARY AWKWARDNESS IF I WANTED TO DO THAT I CAN JUST GO TO MY NEARBY COLLEGE, I DON'T NEED TO DO IT IN THIS FUCKIN' ROLEPLAY.

jk, I love you. :^D

lol....personally i feel like your character and my character would work well in a team and work setting but would be awkward outside of that...

I feel like they would both be super serious during a mission, but miss a crucial detail because of such intense focus that they end up killing themselves and the whole party. That alone sounds like fun times for me. :T

I feel like they would both be super serious during a mission, but miss a crucial detail because of such intense focus that they end up killing themselves and the whole party. That alone sounds like fun times for me. :T

abel doesnt miss detail...literal detail are his thing and he get to caught up in them 

Hmm, I wonder if we have a domare position open on the team, but I suppose that's up to, whom I assume is Parthenia, or the higher ups... I think there are... 4 right now? Hmm, now I have to do a count for all of the roles to know where we can potentially assign people... BRB~

It's actually pretty even split, I'm honestly surprised. I thought there was a lack in the Domare department, but they are actually the most populated role right now. Whiiiiich was what my newest character was going to be... D: I even drew a thing last night. I suppose I can switch over to Exorcismo with her theme...  who knows...

527a4e10-9f5a-4474-ab68-7228367fbd17_zpsyvkk7f9i.png

Wait, whose team was Abel on last RP? Or did we not get that far?

Hmm, I wonder if we have a domare position open on the team, but I suppose that's up to, whom I assume is Parthenia, or the higher ups... I think there are... 4 right now? Hmm, now I have to do a count for all of the roles to know where we can potentially assign people... BRB~

who do you have on your dream team right now lol??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back