HK Main OOC

Yep. I've got lore, old characters and old mechanics saved and stashed away. Though, characters may have to be updated because what had happened to them in the previous rp will be brought over into this rp. So yes,  Abel is still short and leg.

And yes, vengeance is required. 

dMq9ify.png

Poor Abel x3

After all this time he still doesn't have a leg to stand on, and Jack is dead I think, so no more Sebastian to get him a prosthetic. 

Which makes me very sad. I haven't heard from him in a long time Dx

Ahh I'm excited to see faces~

Though, I think Bonny and Mayhem might not show up either. I'm not sure about waifu.

@InsanEleven I totally forgot there were contests >_>;;

@T A K E N O B U well, they're closed now, awaiting results. It's taking a while. 

Also, I know the pain, restarted one of my RP's too, except as a sequel but we lost lots of people. So if anyone's interested in a detailed Scifi RP PM me xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Shhhhhh I'm lurking. 

Hey all,

Currently on a hike but I will be around. 

How do you roll dices on the new site? Let me test that out

Went to test, apparently you can't roll dice anymore? So I just went and generated a random number: 6

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you roll dices on the new site? Let me test that out

Went to test, apparently you can't roll dice anymore? So I just went and generated a random number: 6

Well crap. I'll need another two dice rolls to get out of this. The average needs to be 14 or higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back