Highschool of a Thousand Terrors - Actual RP

((Can we have a list of who's a guy and who's a girl? ^^"))

Eona pouted slightly but drew her tentacles back as they turned back into water and reattached themselves back to Eona's human body, not wanting the wrath of the scratches to be on her. "Okay." The kraken smiled softly at the werewolf and continued to pet his ears. It's so soft~ And fluffy!~

"What kind of conditioner do you use? Or is it just a werewolf thing?" Eona questioned Aeki, nuzzling her face into his silky hair. I heard that dog treats make your hair soft and shinier.

Umbra immediately ran out of the room in joy. 'He forgot! He forgot! He forgot!' He thanked the powers of the Shadows. He tripped when he ran, but immediately got back up and continued running. He didn't care if he tripped, he was happy! Do you know why? Because he forgot!

(There are three boys and four girls, if I counted correctly. Somebody is gonna be by themselves...It's Umbra's lucky day...)

MANLY MEN: Aeki, Lucien, Umbra

FEROCIOUS FEMALES: Ame, Eona, Nessa, Tira

((We could always cut Lucien in half xD ))

Lucien rubbed his forehead as his eyesight slowly came back to him, now he just waited for feeling in his legs, or arms, or anywhere, 'Daaaaaaamn, we missed all the other people's true forms, but one of those girls had fire and stuff I think I like her, or is it fire I like? I think it's fire,' the alternate form rambled in his head,

'Why can't you be tougher I wanted to see the other changes. I bet they weren't as awesome as our change though because as you know, I am awesome,' the alternate form gloated, glad Lucien wasn't answering back,

'We... Would have... Seen their forms... Had YOU TAKEN.. THE PUNCH!' Lucien thought slowly with clearly anger in his thinking voice.

He could feel his left leg and his right arm and used them to push himself up from the floor and limp over to his chair and then he heard the teacher announce the lesson was over and he would have to stand back up and hobble all the way to whatever school infirmary they had here, 'Ooh, nurses,' the alternate personality thought and made Lucien want to reach into his mind and punch the alternate form.

((One of the boys will be forever alone by themselves, or they could all share one room together. But, I am willing to create a male character! I already have an idea for him depending on who needs a roommate for the guys :3 and idk yet))

((Uh, we're choosing roommates now :P , Umbra escaped the transformation thing, Lucien's going to the infirmary, and everyone else is just splashing around *wink wink nudge nudge*))

(NESSA? SOMEONE WANTS NESSA? NESSA LIKES NOT BEING PICKED LAST. NESSA ACCEPTS YOUR OFFER OF ROOMING sorry if my reply was late I had to double check a few times to make sure you really said nessa xD )

(i'm going with paipai, apparently. unless she changes her mind, which I'm thinking she might xD Nessa isn't very cool of a character. c:) 
(I think only nessa and paipai are taken as roomies, rai-chan, so take anyone else - if thats what you mean^_^)

(I don't mind, I like you all so it doesn't really bother me at all. Plus its not like Tira will even try make contact, she'd probably hide in her book or draw ^^'' or she'll be dreaming about fish...she likes eating fish.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back