• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

YoungX said:
Hibiki didn't really want to fight since he already did so many times. So he figured that if he didn't fight, then the person would get bored and leave Astra or something. "I don't want to. I've already done it a few times today. How about next time?" Hibiki pretty much goes to buy a hot dog and starts eating it.
(Thanks m8.)
Blondie huffed before ditching Astra.

Astra flailed her arms around like a drowning bird. 'GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU CRAZY CEREAL!'

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Blondie huffed before ditching Astra.
Astra flailed her arms around like a drowning bird. 'GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU CRAZY CEREAL!'

[/QUOTE]
He looks to see Astra back to her normal self. "Oh Astra your back to normal. Here have a hotdog," and hands her a nice ol tasty hotdog. "A gift from your older brother. Savor it now," he says smiling.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra stared at it before looking at Hibiki. Then she began nibbling on it. Because hot dog, thats why.

[/QUOTE]
Hibiki would pet her on the head, and would ask her, "What do you want to do now? I doubt that ghost whatever person of yours isn't coming back soon. I basically bored her to death." He would give a nice warm happy smile.

YoungX said:
Hibiki would pet her on the head, and would ask her, "What do you want to do now? I doubt that ghost whatever person of yours isn't coming back soon. I basically bored her to death." He would give a nice warm happy smile.
Astra beamed and finished off the hot dog. (VANQUISH!) 'Lets go swim!'

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra beamed and finished off the hot dog. (VANQUISH!) 'Lets go swim!'

[/QUOTE]
"Swimming? I suppose we can go," he says to her as he would look for the nearest swimming pool. There seemed to be a nice indoor swimming water park whatever it was nearby. He would then ask her, "Let's go then shall we?" For safety if not anything he holds her hand maybe just because he wanted to.

Astra pulled herself forward with one hand, rather annoyed.

'Why does carrot get to walk!'

She signed in anger, just kinda laying there.

Quillicious said:
Morgan left the Warehouse.
'If I catch him here, you'll die. Only you, Bolt.'

Quill was tailing Astra, trying to figure out what made Asstra take over. He followed them, putting a hand on Hibiki's shoulder.

"I need to talk to you for a second. Alone."

@YoungX @Echo Dreamsong @Shammy the Shamrock
Hibiki would notice Quill and would nod. He then turns to Astra and says, "I'll be back Astra. Me and your dad have to talk."

@Echo Dreamsong

Quillicious said:
Quill shook his head.
"I'm not her father. Bolt's not her mother. You and Ty aren't her brothers. She's not our family. She's someone we're taking care of."

@YoungX @Echo Dreamsong
Hibiki only nods because he knew that. Still he felt that this wasn't the only thing he wanted to talk about. "I feel like you have more you want to discuss. Is it about the person that possessed Astra?"

@Quillicious

Last edited by a moderator:
Quillicious said:
"Kind of. But I'm not sure if someone is possesing Astra. I'm here to talk about someone who wants to kill me."
Quill looked at Astra, concerned.

"She might be in danger."

@YoungX @Echo Dreamsong
"Someone that wants to kill you?" He would whisper in his ear. "Hmm... Well the one that was in Astra seems to have gone away. I basically bored her to death," he says still whispering.

@Quillicious

Last edited by a moderator:
Astra stared at the two, not able to hear, but still reading facial expressions.

Yasero had ditched Emily. Not cool, but still. She knew Emily wouldn't approve of her idea so she had to do it alone. Yasero dashed down streets, scaring pedestrians until she finally found the best place. A hot dog stand. The man saw the large wolf and took off, leaving Yasero free to take whatever she wanted. Which happened to be the whole cart. She wheeled it down the street until the woods came into view. Perfect. Her companion paced back and forth, about to pull out her hair until she saw Yasero.

"YEY! You cut the connection, leave without a trace, and then come back two hours later! What am I supposed to think!"

The wolf switched to mental.

Hey, chill, I brought food.

I still hate you. Oh, hotdogs?

Hell yeah.

Still don't like you.

You're right, you love me.

Hmm, do I? Yes, yes I do.

Quillicious said:
"No. She's playing dead. She wants you to think she's gone, Hibiki."
@YoungX
"That make sense, but who or what is she? She doesn't see to be a spirit, and she most definitely uses possession. Plus she knows my name," he whispers to Quill.

Quill kept his face emotionless the entire time.

"You don't know that for sure. Her physical attributes wouldn't be changed by something just using her body. It's inside of her. A darker side of her, maybe. I'm not completely sure about it."

He brushed past him and gave Astra a big smile.

"Didn't you bring a swimsuit, sweetie?"

@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX

Quillicious said:
Quill kept his face emotionless the entire time.
"You don't know that for sure. Her physical attributes wouldn't be changed by something just using her body. It's inside of her. A darker side of her, maybe. I'm not completely sure about it."

He brushed past him and gave Astra a big smile.

"Didn't you bring a swimsuit, sweetie?"

@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX
"Hmm... I see. Well is there anything we could do about it?"

Quillicious said:
"Well, you can't just skinny dip, Astra."
Quill took her hand and kissed her head.

"Let's go get you one, then. Hibiki can take a load off."

He nodded at Hibiki and smiled.

@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX
Hibiki decides then to simply rest up and relax by a swimming chair. He wonders then what Quill has in mind, and decides to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back