• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tommorow OOC

xD Man, no just report him for harassment. That's what I've been doing to multiple people on TF2, calling me a 'n1gger' and than I fire back with: 'Who are you? Keemstar?'. xD

@YoungX

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mindless Banter has a jukebox that plays random songs that no one has ever listened to. The bar is ran by a guy that can mind read, which I'm currently making and so on.

Bullshit, it's nothing like The Good Place. The Good Place doesn't allow villains while the Mindless Banter does. It allows Villains, Hero's, random civilians and etc.

Also, if Rhys fucking collapses Mindless Banter, there is no stopping the bartender from.. Well... Let Rhys find out.

No, I actually had the idea long ago in a rp that I thought was modern or set back a few decades, but it was actually in Medieval times. You can check my posts, it was long ago so good luck exploring.

BITCH.

@Quillicious

Why would I check your posts? Anyway, that was thar RP, and you didn't bring up the idea until AFTER my bar was made. Probable cause.

BITCH!

No, I honestly forgot about your bar, and I was reading something and I saw 'Banter', my mind popped up to 'Mindless Banter', I even think I have a DOCS file of me talking about a Mindless Banter, the file was my newsletter for my gaming clan.

@Quillicious

BLEEEHAHAHSIBROSJSISISBDBSOSHSOSABSOQPPQBSDLOXVKUVHDBEEBOSHDEVSUASJBXBSJAISSJBSNALSSODHBESJSJDIDHHEHWOWSYHSBWJSISKADJDIDKBEHEIDJCJNDJDJDJHWJWJDJJXNDKS

*collapses*

*foams at the mouth*

*twitches*

BlankName said:
Glad to say I finished my NEW character. Should I post it now or wait?
images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back