• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tommorow OOC

I have a question: Can I have a powerless character who just wants to play hero?

Hey @White Shamrock do you think it's possible for my char to get a new power nothing to big just kinda like being able to summon weapons or something like that its ok if I can't just figured I would ask

FrostXShadow said:
Hey @White Shamrock do you think it's possible for my char to get a new power nothing to big just kinda like being able to summon weapons or something like that its ok if I can't just figured I would ask
I'll allow it

Salex said:
@White Shamrock hey can you please fill me in on what's happening?
So far we have finished a battle with a villain, and most have left to do there morning activities. If you want your character to join the group just make him go to Tomorrow Towers, biggest building in the city. On my behalf thank you for joining, it has been booming for a while :)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
So far we have finished a battle with a villain, and most have left to do there morning activities. If you want your character to join the group just make him go to Tomorrow Towers, biggest building in the city. On my behalf thank you for joining, it has been booming for a while :)

[/QUOTE]
ah thanks!

TeaMMatE11 said:
Ok, I don't think I can handle the pace of this RP lol. What happened?
ok so 4 people just got recruited, they were sent on a mission, they went to this old mansion where a doctor made zombies and then they were struggling until saitama (me) destroyed most of the mansion with one punch, so now they are discussing on what to do with the doctor

Ok, can I request a small favor then? Can we cut the pace down a little? This reminds me of an RP on my old site (Which, unfortunately, was taken down). I had trouble keeping up with that as well.

I'm super busy ATM, so slowing down will do me a great favor. Thanks guys!

TeaMMatE11 said:
Ok, can I request a small favor then? Can we cut the pace down a little? This reminds me of an RP on my old site (Which, unfortunately, was taken down). I had trouble keeping up with that as well.
I'm super busy ATM, so slowing down will do me a great favor. Thanks guys!
what was the site though?

Salex said:
what was the site though?
punchwood.com.

I don't know if you know the youtuber Paulsoaresjr. Indie gamer and focused on minecraft. However, the site went down after a good 3 years. He needed to save money for his kids so they could go to college. We were a thriving community. Oh man, good old days. This is where I was introduced into roleplaying, since we had a section called "forum games."

After it was taken down, the small community we had left kind of...dispersed.

well that's sad

TeaMMatE11 said:
punchwood.com.
I don't know if you know the youtuber Paulsoaresjr. Indie gamer and focused on minecraft. However, the site went down after a good 3 years. He needed to save money for his kids so they could go to college. We were a thriving community. Oh man, good old days. This is where I was introduced into roleplaying, since we had a section called "forum games."

After it was taken down, the small community we had left kind of...dispersed.[/quote

kevwebsz said:
Whats going on in the rp?? lol
We took down a villain, our tower was destroyed, we are at a wear house, and if you want to join the group just come over and I will heltp you, also remembered to make your character first :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back