• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

Amethyst snorts at that idea. "Here, for a special reason? Like what? This is just insane, all of this."

Amethyst just shrugged as a response to Jack's question. "I'm not hot at all in this weather," she said, wistfully, "This feels just like home to me, actually. Then again, you probably can't stand it because of all the heavy robes and clothing most of you are all wearing."

Aaron775 said:
Zaheer looks at jack." Which one are you? Better yet which one am I?" He says to himself. "I must have some type of ability." He says to group
(Characters remember their abilities to extend meaning that Zaheer knows he can airbend but not which extend, however he doesn't have a name for it anymore)

Zaheer looks at the group." Well I can fly and apparently I can control the wind somehow,I can't even explain, but anyways I'm the most powerful so I should be leader."

Aaron775 said:
Zaheer looks at the group." Well I can fly and apparently I can control the wind somehow,I can't even explain, but anyways I'm the most powerful so I should be leader."
Kota looks at the man "Controlling wind won't help. I can feel where people are and I have no idea how I learned that. Also several other things which I can't name... and we need more than just power. We need someone who can actually lead."

Zaheer stares at Kota and begins float in the air trying to show off his skills." I am the leader this group needs to survive and get back to there respective house." He lands back on his feet and sits on the ground crossing his legs almost out of instinct

Jack glared at them "None of you will lead, I don't follow orders. I refuse to be under people like you," he got up and walked off, he went into the forest to clear his mind. He kept his sword close to him as he looked around at his new home, he felt calm when it was quite.

@Aaron775 @Donder172 @budgieboo

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron775 said:
Zaheer stares at Kota and begins float in the air trying to show off his skills." I am the leader this group needs to survive and get back to there respective house." He lands back on his feet and sits on the ground crossing his legs almost out of instinct
"If there is anyone who should lead then it should be Rahm" Solaire stated with his sword still in its sheath showing that he has no interest in fighting "but for as of the moment we are in no need of a leader, as we seem to be doing quite well with simple jolly co-operation"

"Uh, yeah, if we're establishing powers here, I actually can change shape, pull my whip out from this gem thing, and completely regenerate within an hour," she says. She glances as Jack went out and went into the forest. She then stood up, and crossed her arms. She says, "It's actually kind of useless to call yourself a leader if you can't really lead, or if people won't follow you."

Zaheer looks angry at the group." Don't be fools because of your pride if you wanted to survive you'd follow me. but I like chaos more now that I think about, let's just let anarchy reign." He smiles "I am the most powerful here though and you never know what I'd do."

budgieboo said:
"Uh, yeah, if we're establishing powers here, I actually can change shape, pull my whip out from this gem thing, and completely regenerate within an hour," she says. She glances as Jack went out and went into the forest. She then stood up, and crossed her arms. She says, "It's actually kind of useless to call yourself a leader if you can't really lead, or if people won't follow you."
"She got a point there. What for a leader are you if no one follows you."

Aaron775 said:
Zaheer looks angry at the group." Don't be fools baca use of your pride if you wanted to survive you'd follow me but I like chaos more now that I think about, let's just let anarchy reign." He smiles "I am the most powerful here though and you never know what I'd do."
"Use your senses to survive, your instincts and your skills. Not your pride." Kota says while looking at the two, sensing that Jack went away. "Right now we can work without a leader. This may change later when we have more people. But pride won't make you a leader. What you do does."

Donder172 said:
Ulfric nods towards Alphose and uses the ice to cool a bit. "Thank you. I get more and more the feeling I'm from a colder place."
"You probably are, and is that robe the only thing your wearing?"al asks couriosly. Wanting to know for some reason.

MTchaos1134 said:
"You probably are, and is that robe the only thing your wearing?"al asks couriosly. Wanting to know for some reason.
"I think so. I can't remember what happened before I was here. I can only remember my name and three words with some power in them..."

Lewis woke up with a start seeing as he didn't know where the heck he was, last time he checked he was somewhere dark and comfortable. He sat up and looked down as a crab scuttled into its crab hole without a care, sand poured out of his eye sockets and his hair and eyes finally lit ablaze with magenta fire. He moved to some unheard beat and looked down seeing a golden heart outside of his body, he decided not to mess with it for now but instead try and see if there was anyone else around.

(Where is everyone .3. @neyone)

The predator rose from the sand, yelling in its native tongue. He looked around searching with his mask, he soon saw something burning on his radar. He vanished then walked towards the being, Scar didn't know where he was, or what urged him to walk up to him. His faint hissing and clicking could be heard as he went up behind Lewis.

@ManyFaces

Lewis quickly turned around to face whatever was making the clicking noise, however when he saw no one was there he decided to speak out "Hello?" he said with a puzzled expression, unsure if he was just hearing things but then he saw footprints in the sand. He made sure to put some distance between him and the invisible being.

@White Shamrock

Ninetails

Form: Normal

ninetails_true_form_by_gamermikey-d5lp28c.png

A particularly large wave crashed on the loamy sand, bearing with it a ruddy fox missing an eye. It was battle-scarred and its remaining eye was closed. The canine's chest moved laboriously up and down. It was still alive, yet unconscious.

The wave rolled in, setting down a nine-pronged sword, a hood encircled by beads, and a white mask clearly not meant for a human to wear.

Shadowlugia711 said:
Ninetails

Form: Normal

ninetails_true_form_by_gamermikey-d5lp28c.png

A particularly large wave crashed on the loamy sand, bearing with it a ruddy fox missing an eye. It was battle-scarred and its remaining eye was closed. The canine's chest moved laboriously up and down. It was still alive, yet unconscious.

The wave rolled in, setting down a nine-pronged sword, a hood encircled by beads, and a white mask clearly not meant for a human to wear.
Solaire looked over to the odd looking fox, he wandered over to it and picked up it's sword it was a bit unwieldy, almost as if it wasn't intended for a human to wield. so place the sword back down and began looking over the fox and the strange items around it

The figure seemed to appear, the predator mimic-ed his speech "Hello," was what it said staring at the new man. His memory was blank but something told him to attack, he resented the idea as he tilted his head, his mask hiding any emotion he had. He was most confused on his hair since it was a flame, something that he had never seen.

@ManyFaces

Donder172 said:
"I think so. I can't remember what happened before I was here. I can only remember my name and three words with some power in them..."
"Words of power? Are they like my alchemy?"Al asks sitting down next to him."can you show me please? I would like to see them."he waited patiently for a response.

billthesomething said:
(No One-Line Posts)
(I'm sorry but I was not able to think of anything else to say, I'm having writers block, I will try but don't expect them to be that long, unless you want me to talk about the wall and. How the paint is like.

My writers block will probably be fixed in a day or so, the. My posts will start getting longer.

Sorry for the short posts.)

MTchaos1134 said:
"Words of power? Are they like my alchemy?"Al asks sitting down next to him."can you show me please? I would like to see them."he waited patiently for a response.
(I'm sorry but I was not able to think of anything else to say, I'm having writers block, I will try but don't expect them to be that long, unless you want me to talk about the wall and. How the paint is like.

My writers block will probably be fixed in a day or so, the. My posts will start getting longer.

Sorry for the short posts.)
"I can't remember what it is called for power, but I can try to show them." Ulfric says and stood up, taking a deep breath, then shouts the three words "FUS RO DAH!" which end with a thunderous sound and a shockwave coming from his mouth.

It felt strange hearing his own voice spoke back at him, but he proceeded to try and communicate with the extraterrestrial "Who are you and where am I?" Lewis asked the predator stiffly. He noticed two figures a distance away, one appeared to be a fox the other a man in armor. "Your friends?" Lewis asked the predator another question, perhaps he could investigate and get some answers.

@White Shamrock
@billthesomething @Shadowlugia711

The predator makes a clicking sound "S-c-a-r," the creature said, its English rusty. He looked at the two in the distant and pointed pointed at Lewis "F-r-i-e-n-d." He took out his claws and growled as he watched the figures move "PREY," he said in a gravely human voice.

@ManyFaces @billthesomething @Shadowlugia711

Alexander jumped out of the water "What in the constitu- what is a constitution, who am I. My name, my name is Alexander Ham-, Alexander Hamilton." He shook of the water and reached in his pocket, he looked at the quill "Why do I have this, am I a writer. I don't have time to write when I am stranded on an island," he stared at the island and took a walk, hopping to find someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back