• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

chesirekitten said:
-Nico Diangelo-
Nico ran towards where the trees were, completely abandoning the people he was talking to. He could still here the yell, clearer than before. He stumbled into a small clearing to see a dog stuck in a spiderweb. He gave the dog a questioning look. "Did....... You just talk?"
" Yes! Me and my bros got stuck in freakin' web man! I want OUT! " he struggled to stretch his arms towards you! " I need some major help yooooo!!!! "

sgtmickey said:
" Yes! Me and my bros got stuck in freakin' web man! I want OUT! " he struggled to stretch his arms towards you! " I need some major help yooooo!!!! "
-Nico Diangelo-

Of course he needed help! What had Nico been thinking, that they were just going to sit around with some Gatorade and talk?

"Right, sorry." He said quickly. He grabbed a stick and proceeded to dislodge the webs.

sgtmickey said:
chesirekitten said:
-Nico Diangelo-
Of course he needed help! What had Nico been thinking, that they were just going to sit around with some Gatorade and talk?

"Right, sorry." He said quickly. He grabbed a stick and proceeded to dislodge the webs.
Alphonse being stuck in a separate, smaller web for a long time, once thinking, Finally hears some people nearby, and hopes they are friendly, one of the voices familiar "Hello? who's there, and can you help me out as well?"

(Sorry if this is Terrible, Im having troubles thinking of what to put down.)

MTchaos1134 said:
Alphonse being stuck in a separate, smaller web for a long time, once thinking, Finally hears some people nearby, and hopes they are friendly, one of the voices familiar "Hello? who's there, and can you help me out as well?"
(Sorry if this is Terrible, Im having troubles thinking of what to put down.)
Jake gave Nico a big cartoony thumbs up with his stretchy limbs as he smiled at him. Pac-Man then shook Nico's hand while Rick was busy analyzing a little invention. " Yeah thanks dude... " Jake's ear grew as it rose as it heard Alphonse screaming, " Is that mah boy?! " he stretched over to him and saw the body of armor trapped in another web, " Holy smokes man! " he hacked it to pieces and grabbed him and brought him to Nico, " Got him! "

sgtmickey said:
Jake gave Nico a big cartoony thumbs up with his stretchy limbs as he smiled at him. Pac-Man then shook Nico's hand while Rick was busy analyzing a little invention. " Yeah thanks dude... " Jake's ear grew as it rose as it heard Alphonse screaming, " Is that mah boy?! " he stretched over to him and saw the body of armor trapped in another web, " Holy smokes man! " he hacked it to pieces and grabbed him and brought him to Nico, " Got him! "
"Thank you Jake, i was stuck there for a long time, though it gave me time to think." he looked at Nico Deciding to introduce himself before saying anything else."Hello there, im Alphonse, What is your name?" He gave a slight bow.@sgtmickey @chesirekitten

MTchaos1134 said:
"Thank you Jake, i was stuck there for a long time, though it gave me time to think." he looked at Nico Deciding to introduce himself before saying anything else."Hello there, im Alphonse, What is your name?" He gave a slight bow.@sgtmickey @chesirekitten
Jake had smiled at Alphonse as he put his hand on his hips and fist pumped, " No prob bob! " he said as he sat on the ground and yawned. " Alright guys, there's a certain something I need help obtaining so we can set up camp. " said Rick as he had invented a small tracking device.

sgtmickey said:
Jake had smiled at Alphonse as he put his hand on his hips and fist pumped, " No prob bob! " he said as he sat on the ground and yawned. " Alright guys, there's a certain something I need help obtaining so we can set up camp. " said Rick as he had invented a small tracking device.
Nico nodded. It seemed like a good idea. He looked over at the suit of armor. "Nico Diangelo." He said, extending him hand out to the suit of armor.

chesirekitten said:
Nico nodded. It seemed like a good idea. He looked over at the suit of armor. "Nico Diangelo." He said, extending him hand out to the suit of armor.
" Alright ya jerks follow me! " he said as he took a swig of alcohol and walked through the jungle with Jake and Pac-Man following shortly after

Nico nodded again and proceeded to jog after Jake and his friends. They were all quite......... Interesting, really.

chesirekitten said:
sgtmickey said:
" Alright ya jerks follow me! " he said as he took a swig of alcohol and walked through the jungle with Jake and Pac-Man following shortly after
chesirekitten said:
Nico nodded again and proceeded to jog after Jake and his friends. They were all quite......... Interesting, really.
Before he could even shakes hands evreyone was already moving, so Al catches up and glances at Jake."So what happened while i was stuck? Did anyone else end up here on the island?" He asked, while making sure all of his limbs still moved just fine.

MTchaos1134 said:
Before he could even shakes hands evreyone was already moving, so Al catches up and glances at Jake."So what happened while i was stuck? Did anyone else end up here on the island?" He asked, while making sure all of his limbs still moved just fine.
Nico knew Al hadn't asked him, but he answered anyway. "Yes. There are other people that way." He pointed in the direction of the beach. "And by the way" he said "Do you......... You wouldn't happen to know how you got here, would you?"

chesirekitten said:
Nico knew Al hadn't asked him, but he answered anyway. "Yes. There are other people that way." He pointed in the direction of the beach. "And by the way" he said "Do you......... You wouldn't happen to know how you got here, would you?"
"No, it seems everyone who has gotten here so far has lost their memory, I've been wondering how, one of my theories is that someone put us here. making us lose our memory, and could be watching us now." He faces Nico now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nico's eyes cast downwards. "Oh." he said "I see."

He was disappointed that no one knew how they got here, but he also didn't like the idea of someone watching him........ The hole thing was a bit too unsettling for him. " I can't shadowtravel from here either." He remarked, more to himself than to anyone else.

MTchaos1134 said:
Jake had his paws in his nonexistent pockets which he made up for with his stretchy powers as he stuck his hands in his skin. " Who knows man, maybe a giant golden owl has snatched us from our perch, ate our memories and plopped us down here, so he could make more memories, and then bring us back up to eat them again! " Rick heard his alarm begin to go off, " Awww SH!T M0THAH FVCKERS!!!! Were almost there! " he said as he dashed off, Jake became flat as he moved under the crew and took them on his back as he rose above the trees and made it look like they were riding a huge monster as he followed Rick, " Enjoyin' the view back there? "

sgtmickey said:
Jake had his paws in his nonexistent pockets which he made up for with his stretchy powers as he stuck his hands in his skin. " Who knows man, maybe a giant golden owl has snatched us from our perch, ate our memories and plopped us down here, so he could make more memories, and then bring us back up to eat them again! " Rick heard his alarm begin to go off, " Awww SH!T M0THAH FVCKERS!!!! Were almost there! " he said as he dashed off, Jake became flat as he moved under the crew and took them on his back as he rose above the trees and made it look like they were riding a huge monster as he followed Rick, " Enjoyin' the view back there? "
"Yes!" Nico called back, trying not to vomit. His stomach was still uneasy from the shadow travel attempt and he felt a bit dizzy. " I think." he muttered quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back