• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

Jacenio said:
Sans shrugged. "Meh... I don't care.
He said pulling a ketchup bottle from his jacket and drinking deeply out of it.
Youmu sighed, ignoring the skeleton drinking ketchup. After a moment, she glanced back at the skeleton, confirming what she was seeing. "D...Does that taste good?" She blankly asks, pointing at the ketchup bottle.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu sighed, ignoring the skeleton drinking ketchup. After a moment, she glanced back at the skeleton, confirming what she was seeing. "D...Does that taste good?" She blankly asks, pointing at the ketchup bottle.
Sans looked at her. He licked his teeth with his tongue made of magic. "Dunno I can't remember what anything else tastes like." he said lazily.

Jacenio said:
Sans looked at her. He licked his teeth with his tongue made of magic. "Dunno I can't remember what anything else tastes like." he said lazily.
Youmu blinked at him. "What does that mean?" She asked in confusion.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu blinked at him. "What does that mean?" She asked in confusion.
"Exactly that, apart from marshmallows and I drowned those in ketchup" Sans taking another deep drink from the bottle.

Jacenio said:
"Exactly that, apart from marshmallows and I drowned those in ketchup" Sans taking another deep drink from the bottle.
"Do you ever drink anything else besides ketchup?" She blankly asks the skeleton. "Such as water? Or actual food?"

ShredKnives said:
"Do you ever drink anything else besides ketchup?" She blankly asks the skeleton. "Such as water? Or actual food?"
Sans looked at her. "So you remember ever weating anything before you got here?" he asked sarcastically.

Jacenio said:
Sans looked at her. "So you remember ever weating anything before you got here?" he asked sarcastically.
"W-weating? Oh. Eating. Um...A lot of dishes related to rice, but I know I can cook..." She puts her hand on her stomach gingerly. "I don't believe I've eaten anything since I got here, now that I think about it..."

ShredKnives said:
"W-weating? Oh. Eating. Um...A lot of dishes related to rice, but I know I can cook..." She puts her hand on her stomach gingerly. "I don't believe I've eaten anything since I got here, now that I think about it..."
Sans looked at her and offered his ketchup bottle.

Jacenio said:
Sans looked at her and offered his ketchup bottle.
Youmu blinked in confusion at the ketchup bottle, then quickly waves it off. "That's yours, you should...drink it. I'll find my own food."

ShredKnives said:
Youmu blinked in confusion at the ketchup bottle, then quickly waves it off. "That's yours, you should...drink it. I'll find my own food."
Sans shrugge and continued to take sips from the bottle.

Last edited by a moderator:
ShredKnives said:
Youmu stayed silent, her eyes at the sky, watching the clouds move.
Scout awoke. He wiped a speck of drool from his mouth and hopped down from the tree. He almost landed on sans but managed to kick the tree propelling him forward.

Jacenio said:
Scout awoke. He wiped a speck of drool from his mouth and hopped down from the tree. He almost landed on sans but managed to kick the tree propelling him forward.
Youmu jumped in surprise, catching sight of the Scout, before sighing in relief. She almost thought there was danger and she wouldn't be ready to defend herself. It'd be embarrassing and painful for her. She stays silent.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu jumped in surprise, catching sight of the Scout, before sighing in relief. She almost thought there was danger and she wouldn't be ready to defend herself. It'd be embarrassing and painful for her. She stays silent.
Scout landed on his feet and looked around the forest. "Let's get goin'." He said looking at Al. "Ey, metal head we gotta go back to camp"

Jacenio said:
Scout landed on his feet and looked around the forest. "Let's get goin'." He said looking at Al. "Ey, metal head we gotta go back to camp"
Youmu blinked at Scout, nodding her head and walking behind him. She adjusts her swords slightly, her half-phantom slowly gliding from behind.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu blinked at Scout, nodding her head and walking behind him. She adjusts her swords slightly, her half-phantom slowly gliding from behind.
Scout didn't notice her get and kept walking. Sans teleported onto Scouts back.

-Nico Diangelo-

Nico's eyes opened, his vision still blurry from sleep. 'where am I?' he asked him self as he rolled over onto his side to examine his surroundings. Trees,Water, and a hut. He sighed. Nothing looked familiar. He noticed other people around him

-Little Mac-

Hmph, gah, hyah! Little Mac was dreaming about his next fight with Bald Bull. He wasn't sure weather he would win or not. He trained hard for this fight. ERG ERG ERG ERG ERG ERG! What seemed like an alarm clock woke his slumber. Little Mac smacks next to him when he felt.... a bird. "Gah!" he exclaimed when he saw what his hand was on. He got up and saw a backpack with all of his stuff in it. He picks up the backpack and heads through the new area he had woken up in.

-Little Mac-

Mac noticed someone walking to the Hut. He stops him as he puts his hand on his shoulder. He shakes his head no. He points to the bungalows.

-Little Mac-

Mac hands the man right in front of him a card with a picture of him and a larger black man smiling with a huge boxing belt. The picture looks recent. At the top of the card it says Little Mac: Professional Boxer, Champion of the Major and Minor League. Then it has a phone number at the bottom with the letters at the very bottom: W.V.B.A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back