• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

ShredKnives said:
Youmu flinched a little, gazing at the ground in embarrassment. "I know that..." she mutters, letting her arm cover the Scout's shoulder.
Scout looked at her. "Y'know at dis point I'm pretty sure you don't need to feel embarrassed." Scout said. "Not that you can't I'm just sayin' dat dere's a skeleton, sleeping on da back of what is basically da nicest suit o' armor you'll evah meet, dere's no reason for ya to be embarrassed."

Jacenio said:
Scout looked at her. "Y'know at dis point I'm pretty sure you don't need to feel embarrassed." Scout said. "Not that you can't I'm just sayin' dat dere's a skeleton, sleeping on da back of what is basically da nicest suit o' armor you'll evah meet, dere's no reason for ya to be embarrassed."
Youmu couldn't really help herself. It felt uncomfortable for her to be so close to someone. She barely knew this person, and all of them had amnesia as well. She just didn't like the situation.

"That's not it..." She softly replies.

Jacenio said:
Sans looked at Al and shrugged. "Yeah why not?" he said climbing on his back. The cool metal felt great at the moment. Sans laid in head on Al's shoulder and fell asleep.
Scout looked at her with worry. He walked over to her and pu her arm around his shoulder s he could support her. "Don't worry I gotcha." Scout said smiling to her.
Jacenio said:
ShredKnives said:
Youmu couldn't really help herself. It felt uncomfortable for her to be so close to someone. She barely knew this person, and all of them had amnesia as well. She just didn't like the situation.
"Suit of armor? I'm a person! There somone inside this armor? I'm not just walking armor." He said, somewhat nervously. Does scout really know about him? He shook off the thought. And faced youmu."anyways,chat is it then?" He said, getting up slowly and securing sans, making sure he won't fall off.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Suit of armor? I'm a person! There somone inside this armor? I'm not just walking armor." He said, somewhat nervously. Does scout really know about him? He shook off the thought. And faced youmu."anyways,chat is it then?" He said, getting up slowly and securing sans, making sure he won't fall off.
Scout laughed. Scout looked at Youmu. "I'll talk to ya later." He said running up to Al. "Look Al I'm not da brightest but I can still put two 'n two togeadah. Don't worry I have no intentions to tell anyone if you don't want me to." Scout said.

ShredKnives said:
Scout ran back to her and put her arm back over his shoulder, "Sorry 'bout dat?" He said. Then he looked at her. "I think I figured it out, new people... you don't really know any of us. Anyone would get nervous." He said.

MTchaos1134 said:
Youmu stayed silent, unsure what to say to Al. She didn't have much of an idea of what to say.

Jacenio said:
Scout ran back to her and put her arm back over his shoulder, "Sorry 'bout dat?" He said. Then he looked at her. "I think I figured it out, new people... you don't really know any of us. Anyone would get nervous." He said.
Youmu nodded her head, still feeling uncomfortable with her hand over his shoulder. For one thing, she was short, so the feeling was awkward and a little painful to her. She didn't say anything, continuing to follow the group.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu stayed silent, unsure what to say to Al. She didn't have much of an idea of what to say.
Youmu nodded her head, still feeling uncomfortable with her hand over his shoulder. For one thing, she was short, so the feeling was awkward and a little painful to her. She didn't say anything, continuing to follow the group.
Scout could tell tht he was just making her feel uncomforable so he let go. "Dere, bettah?" He asked.Without waiting for an answer Scout stopped. "Everyone stop!" He said. "I tink we went a little too far from camp," He said gesturing to a large reptilian creature.

Jacenio said:
Scout could tell tht he was just making her feel uncomforable so he let go. "Dere, bettah?" He asked.Without waiting for an answer Scout stopped. "Everyone stop!" He said. "I tink we went a little too far from camp," He said gesturing to a large reptilian creature.
Youmu was about to say yes, before quickly reacting to his orders, pausing her walk. She glances over to the creature, her hand already on her sword. She blinked at the rest of the group. She wasn't sure what this beast was, or how to approach it. Was it hostile? Was it peaceful? She looked at the Scout, awaiting any suggestions.

Jacenio said:
ShredKnives said:
Youmu was about to say yes, before quickly reacting to his orders, pausing her walk. She glances over to the creature, her hand already on her sword. She blinked at the rest of the group. She wasn't sure what this beast was, or how to approach it. Was it hostile? Was it peaceful? She looked at the Scout, awaiting any suggestions.
"I guess your right, but with the people we seen we should at least see if they are one of the many here who lost thier memory." He approaches the lizard, prepared to defend at a moments notice."Excuse me, can you understand me? If so did you lose your memory?" He asked.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I guess your right, but with the people we seen we should at least see if they are one of the many here who lost thier memory." He approaches the lizard, prepared to defend at a moments notice."Excuse me, can you understand me? If so did you lose your memory?" He asked.
Youmu stays silent, watching the creature closely. She doesn't approach it just yet, wondering what Al was trying to do. Her grip on the sword slowly turns white as her half-phantom hovered over her shoulder silently.

ShredKnives said:
MTchaos1134 said:
Sans awoke. "huh?"
ShredKnives said:
Youmu stays silent, watching the creature closely. She doesn't approach it just yet, wondering what Al was trying to do. Her grip on the sword slowly turns white as her half-phantom hovered over her shoulder silently.
The creature hadn't noticed the quadrio of people until Al approached it. It looked up at them and hissed. Then it stood up and swiped at Al and Sans, Sans not waiting for Al's reaction teleported both of them out of harms way. Scout pulled out his baby face's blaster and ran around the Reptile slowly. He shot it twice and his speed was twice that of his normal speed. Sans created some bones and fired them at the creature.

Jacenio said:
Sans awoke. "huh?"
The creature hadn't noticed the quadrio of people until Al approached it. It looked up at them and hissed. Then it stood up and swiped at Al and Sans, Sans not waiting for Al's reaction teleported both of them out of harms way. Scout pulled out his baby face's blaster and ran around the Reptile slowly. He shot it twice and his speed was twice that of his normal speed. Sans created some bones and fired them at the creature.
Al looked at sans face to see if he had no pupils again, before using alchemy to form a large fist that quickly goes for the lizards head. Not long after the first one two more went for the sides of the head, which might crush the head.

MTchaos1134 said:
Al looked at sans face to see if he had no pupils again, before using alchemy to form a large fist that quickly goes for the lizards head. Not long after the first one two more went for the sides of the head, which might crush the head.
Sans pupils were gone and his left eye was glowing blue. He picked it up and threw it into a tree. It yelped in pain and then went straight at Sans. Sans teleported out of the way. Scout ran around it at god like speed, (even for him) because of the boost he got from the baby face. He took out his bat and began to whack it with all his might.

Jacenio said:
Sans pupils were gone and his left eye was glowing blue. He picked it up and threw it into a tree. It yelped in pain and then went straight at Sans. Sans teleported out of the way. Scout ran around it at god like speed, (even for him) because of the boost he got from the baby face. He took out his bat and began to whack it with all his might.
'What I have been thinking is true, his pupils do dissappear when he is serious, though the blue eye is new, could be for combat purposes.' He thought to himself, before using alchemy once more throw two trees at it. Hoping that it would at least stun, or fatally hurt it."Sans we should attack in sync. Or help eachother out and do more damage by combining things, Sch as stone fists with your bones at the end of it. What do you think?" He asked forming two more fists,quickly moving towards its target.

Jacenio said:
MTchaos1134 said:
'What I have been thinking is true, his pupils do dissappear when he is serious, though the blue eye is new, could be for combat purposes.' He thought to himself, before using alchemy once more throw two trees at it. Hoping that it would at least stun, or fatally hurt it."Sans we should attack in sync. Or help eachother out and do more damage by combining things, Sch as stone fists with your bones at the end of it. What do you think?" He asked forming two more fists,quickly moving towards its target.
Youmu took no time to wait, immediately rushing towards the creature as her half-phantom hovered behind, her figure no longer visible. She appeared behind the lizard in light blasts of wind, her sword invisible as she stabbed it as fast as she could. She was careful to avoid the other attacks being thrown by the other members, such as the bones and the fists. She felt used to dodging projectiles anyway, and it seemed fairly easy to her. Sometimes, the trees or the bones made her feel the attacks were a bit on the overkill side.

(( Sorry if I was late! ))

Last edited by a moderator:
MTchaos1134 said:
ZSans connected his bones with the thrown stones. His smile still plastered onto his face, though it only served to make him intimidating when paired with his eyes.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu took no time to wait, immediately rushing towards the creature as her half-phantom hovered behind, her figure no longer visible. She appeared behind the lizard in light blasts of wind, her sword invisible as she stabbed it as fast as she could. She was careful to avoid the other attacks being thrown by the other members, such as the bones and the fists. She felt used to dodging projectiles anyway, and it seemed fairly easy to her. Sometimes, the trees or the bones made her feel the attacks were a bit on the overkill side.
(( Sorry if I was late! ))
The creature went to attack her. Scout got in the way and was sent flying. He had taken no damage, he dropped the empty can of bonk on the ground. "Catch Dis!" He yelled and he jumped in its back and shoved his hands into its mouth. While still in his state of invincibility he pulled out all of the creature's teeth before bashing it's head with his bat and jumping off its shoulder. He hit the ground and rolled not taking any damage. He looked at the creature. It still had claws. Scout took out the sandman and his baseball. He threw up the baseball and hit it with the bat. Ball flew into the creature stunning it. "Okay I've done my bit, but I can't kill dis thing.

Jacenio said:
ZSans connected his bones with the thrown stones. His smile still plastered onto his face, though it only served to make him intimidating when paired with his eyes.
Jacenio said:
The creature went to attack her. Scout got in the way and was sent flying. He had taken no damage, he dropped the empty can of bonk on the ground. "Catch Dis!" He yelled and he jumped in its back and shoved his hands into its mouth. While still in his state of invincibility he pulled out all of the creature's teeth before bashing it's head with his bat and jumping off its shoulder. He hit the ground and rolled not taking any damage. He looked at the creature. It still had claws. Scout took out the sandman and his baseball. He threw up the baseball and hit it with the bat. Ball flew into the creature stunning it. "Okay I've done my bit, but I can't kill dis thing.
"I'll try to kill it." Al said, forming a spear made of stone and shoving it towards the creatures throat.

Jacenio said:
Youmu was fascinated by the lack of damage, blinking at the Scout in curiosity. She didn't flinch, but did find it pretty disgusting seeing the created with no teeth. She attempts to run to the front of the creature, and thrust her sword into its mouth past the baseballs. It should be an instant kill.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I'll try to kill it." Al said, forming a spear made of stone and shoving it towards the creatures throat.
ShredKnives said:
Youmu was fascinated by the lack of damage, blinking at the Scout in curiosity. She didn't flinch, but did find it pretty disgusting seeing the created with no teeth. She attempts to run to the front of the creature, and thrust her sword into its mouth past the baseball. It should be an instant kill.
In a second the combined efforts of Al and Youmu caused the creature to drop dead on the ground. Scout ran up to it and poked it with his bat. "Yep dat thing's dead." He said. Sans teleported to it and pulled off a scale. Scout looked at him. "You bonehead, what are ya gonna to with dat?" He asked. Sans looked him his smile as always plastered onto his face, his pupils had returned. "I know quite a bit about science, I'm sure Rick would have no problem letting me use his lab... so long as he got some info on this overgrown Lizard." Sans said. Scout looked hesitant and skeptical. "Are you sure dat's a good idea, I mean we all know Rick ain't someone who would do somethin' unless he had a way of gettin' more dan one thing from it." Scout said. "Maybe... but for now it's the only way to learn about the creature.

Jacenio said:
In a second the combined efforts of Al and Youmu caused the creature to drop dead on the ground. Scout ran up to it and poked it with his bat. "Yep dat thing's dead." He said. Sans teleported to it and pulled off a scale. Scout looked at him. "You bonehead, what are ya gonna to with dat?" He asked. Sans looked him his smile as always plastered onto his face, his pupils had returned. "I know quite a bit about science, I'm sure Rick would have no problem letting me use his lab... so long as he got some info on this overgrown Lizard." Sans said. Scout looked hesitant and skeptical. "Are you sure dat's a good idea, I mean we all know Rick ain't someone who would do somethin' unless he had a way of gettin' more dan one thing from it." Scout said. "Maybe... but for now it's the only way to learn about the creature.
Youmu nodded in acknowledgement, pulling her sword back and cleaning it. She then sheathes it, sighing in relief. She's fairly tired and winces at her old wound, but doesn't pay too nuch attention to it.

She honestly isn't sure why not to trust Rick. Perhaps he was a drunkard? Either way, that didn't affect her view on him. She decides to just ask.

"...Why is he so suspicious to you all?"

Jacenio said:
ShredKnives said:
Youmu nodded in acknowledgement, pulling her sword back and cleaning it. She then sheathes it, sighing in relief. She's fairly tired and winces at her old wound, but doesn't pay too nuch attention to it.
She honestly isn't sure why not to trust Rick. Perhaps he was a drunkard? Either way, that didn't affect her view on him. She decides to just ask.

"We can offer him somthing in return." Al said, before hearing youmu's question.

"Well I would suppose it's from how he acts and what he has done so far. He took samples from me and sans without permission and before we even met him." He said, trying to explain.

ShredKnives said:

Sans looked at her. "He's not trustworthy, he came in and immediately proclaimed himself the boss, the house that he was let into by Al he kicked everyone out of to keep for himself only, and he's got a generally dishonest attitude." Sans said. Scout nodded in agreement. "Dat... and he creeps me out." Scout said.
MTchaos1134 said:
"We can offer him somthing in return." Al said, before hearing youmu's question.
"Well I would suppose it's from how he acts and what he has done so far. He took samples from me and sans without permission and before we even met him." He said, trying to explain.
Sans wasn't sure what he was talking about and neither was Scout. "What do ya mean metalhead?" Scout asked.

Jacenio said:
Sans looked at her. "He's not trustworthy, he came in and immediately proclaimed himself the boss, the house that he was let into by Al he kicked everyone out of to keep for himself only, and he's got a generally dishonest attitude." Sans said. Scout nodded in agreement. "Dat... and he creeps me out." Scout said.
Sans wasn't sure what he was talking about and neither was Scout. "What do ya mean metalhead?" Scout asked.
"Well sans wants to use ricks lab to equipment right? We can offer Rick somthing, and in return we would be able to use his stuff."

Jacenio said:
Youmu scratched her cheek in thought. She didn't question it, but she was unsure whether to just jump to conclusions at that. She didn't argue back, leaning against a tree for rest.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Well sans wants to use ricks lab to equipment right? We can offer Rick somthing, and in return we would be able to use his stuff."
Sans looked at him. "Are you suggesting we tell him about you?" Sans said. "Becuase my answer is no." HE said. Scout nodded. "Yea no tellin' what dat guy would do wit dat info." He said.
ShredKnives said:
Youmu scratched her cheek in thought. She didn't question it, but she was unsure whether to just jump to conclusions at that. She didn't argue back, leaning against a tree for rest.
Scout looked at her but didn't speak deciding to lave her to her thoughts, getting unbelievably close wasn't helping her nerves so he thought maybe keeping a distance would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back