• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

Jacenio said:
Scout kept alert. He didn't like Rick but if there was any chance that Rick was right he had to keep an eye out. Then in the distance Scout saw something. It was large and furry. A bear? Scout held his hand out in a motion for You my stories stop moving. "I'm gonna go see what day is." He said slowly walk towards it.
Youmu immediately stopped when the Scout had motioned her to. She saw the figure as well, having no idea what it was. She nodded quietly at the Scout, her arms on her sword, ready to help out the Scout if needed.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu immediately stopped when the Scout had motioned her to. She saw the figure as well, having no idea what it was. She nodded quietly at the Scout, her arms on her sword, ready to help out the Scout if needed.
Scout walked cautiously toward the creature. It roared. "NOT A BEAR!" Scout said pulling out his Scattergun and shooting at the the bear."DEFINITELY NOT A BEAR!" He shot at it again and dodged it's attacks. This went on for a few minuted before Scout got hit in the chest sending him flying into a tree three claw marks were on his chest.

Jacenio said:
Scout walked cautiously toward the creature. It roared. "NOT A BEAR!" Scout said pulling out his Scattergun and shooting at the the bear."DEFINITELY NOT A BEAR!" He shot at it again and dodged it's attacks. This went on for a few minuted before Scout got hit in the chest sending him flying into a tree three claw marks were on his chest.
( love that you said you shot at the bear with your scattergun)

Youmu gasped at the sight, quickly getting into a stance on instinct, her arms gripping her swords firmly. After seeing Scout get flung into a tree, she glared at the creature, anger in her eyes as she propelled herself forward from her feet, her sword barely out of its sheath. ,The half-phantom could be seen from behind the bear. If the bear attempted to attack her, Youmu would disappear in white smoke, reappearing behind the bear, and the ghost taking the original spot, and would attempt to slice the creature on its back.

ShredKnives said:
( love that you said you shot at the bear with your scattergun)
Youmu gasped at the sight, quickly getting into a stance on instinct, her arms gripping her swords firmly. After seeing Scout get flung into a tree, she glared at the creature, anger in her eyes as she propelled herself forward from her feet, her sword barely out of its sheath. ,The half-phantom could be seen from behind the bear. If the bear attempted to attack her, Youmu would disappear in white smoke, reappearing behind the bear, and the ghost taking the original spot, and would attempt to slice the creature on its back.
(it was a typo) Scout saw her fighting the bear. "Go... Youmu.": He said.

Jacenio said:
(it was a typo) Scout saw her fighting the bear. "Go... Youmu.": He said.
Youmu continued her best slicing the creature down, jumping back and forth in hit-and-run attempts. She doesn't hear the Scout, as she's too focused on her current target at the moment. There's a few visible wounds on her, but she ignores all of them just fine, continuing to strike the creature down as best she can.

(( You're controlling it, aren't you? Feel free to decide what happens. ))

ShredKnives said:
Youmu continued her best slicing the creature down, jumping back and forth in hit-and-run attempts. She doesn't hear the Scout, as she's too focused on her current target at the moment. There's a few visible wounds on her, but she ignores all of them just fine, continuing to strike the creature down as best she can.
(( You're controlling it, aren't you? Feel free to decide what happens. ))
The creature has a lot of visible wounds but has no signs of slowing down. It strikes at her. Scout can see the difficulty this creature would present. Scout got up and ran to Youmu. "C'MON WE GOTTA GO!" He yelled. Without waiting for an answer he grabed her hand and sprinted back to camp with his inhuman speed. Sans looked at him. "Hey you guys alri-" Sans what cut off when he saw their injuries. "What happened to you guys." He said the white pupils in his eye sockets disappearing.

Jacenio said:
The creature has a lot of visible wounds but has no signs of slowing down. It strikes at her. Scout can see the difficulty this creature would present. Scout got up and ran to Youmu. "C'MON WE GOTTA GO!" He yelled. Without waiting for an answer he grabed her hand and sprinted back to camp with his inhuman speed. Sans looked at him. "Hey you guys alri-" Sans what cut off when he saw their injuries. "What happened to you guys." He said the white pupils in his eye sockets disappearing.
Youmu feels a claw rip through a portion of her outfit, and was about to intercept, before getting pulled away from the Scout. She wants to deny it, but doesn't argue, feeling it would get the both of them killed. She quickly catches up with Scout's speed, leaning against him for breath and support, while clutching her side and wincing.

She looked pretty banged up, scratches located over her legs and arms, and a fairly large claw mark on the side of her stomach. Looking up at the skeleton's question, she manages to reply in between quick breaths,

"Monster attacked us...Not sure we would have survived...if we fought it..."

ShredKnives said:
Youmu feels a claw rip through a portion of her outfit, and was about to intercept, before getting pulled away from the Scout. She wants to deny it, but doesn't argue, feeling it would get the both of them killed. She quickly catches up with Scout's speed, leaning against him for breath and support, while clutching her side and wincing.
She looked pretty banged up, scratches located over her legs and arms, and a fairly large claw mark on the side of her stomach. Looking up at the skeleton's question, she manages to reply in between quick breaths,

"Monster attacked us...Not sure we would have survived...if we fought it..."
Sans looked at their injuries. "Alright, obviously Rick was on to something, which means we can't afford to let anyone wander alone. If either of you were alone you'd probably be dead." Sans said. Scout nodded. "Yea, but I decided it would've been best for da two of us to run." Scout said. Sans nodded. "Well it's good to know you can think on your feet." Sans said. Then he looked out into the forest. "There's bound to be more of them, for now let's get you guys patched." He said. Scout nodded. "I'll be okay." He said. He pulled the bandages off of his hands and ripped them. He bandaged his chest and then gave the rest to Youmu to bandage her own wounds. His bear hands were scarred. "So dat's why I wore dese... good to know." He said.

Jacenio said:
Sans looked at their injuries. "Alright, obviously Rick was on to something, which means we can't afford to let anyone wander alone. If either of you were alone you'd probably be dead." Sans said. Scout nodded. "Yea, but I decided it would've been best for da two of us to run." Scout said. Sans nodded. "Well it's good to know you can think on your feet." Sans said. Then he looked out into the forest. "There's bound to be more of them, for now let's get you guys patched." He said. Scout nodded. "I'll be okay." He said. He pulled the bandages off of his hands and ripped them. He bandaged his chest and then gave the rest to Youmu to bandage her own wounds. His bear hands were scarred. "So dat's why I wore dese... good to know." He said.
Youmu stayed silent, focusing on relaxing her breath. Her hoarse exhaling slowly reverted to normal, as she held the side of her stomach tightly. Once given the bandages, she accepts the bandages gratefully.

"Thanks..." She mumbles, wincing occasionally once she began treating herself.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu stayed silent, focusing on relaxing her breath. Her hoarse exhaling slowly reverted to normal, as she held the side of her stomach tightly. Once given the bandages, she accepts the bandages gratefully.
"Thanks..." She mumbles, wincing occasionally once she began treating herself.
Scout looked at her when she winced. He thought about asking her if she was okay but stayed silent and turned to Sans. "I need to talk to rick." Scout said. "Ey Lab Coat you aroun' 'ere!?" Scout asked. He saw oumu wince again. "Hey, let me." He said taking the bandages and wrapping them around her injuries being sure not to hurt her. He looked at her arms, they were covered in numerous cuts and bruises. "Dat ting, really did a numbah in ya didn't he?" Scout said, it was more for her comfort rather than a question. He stepped back after bandaging her. "Dere, are ya still hurtin' anywear?" he asked. Sans sat on the ground wiping sweat from his skull. The fact that he could sweat was surprising to him, but nevertheless he was sweating.

Jacenio said:
He saw oumu wince again. "Hey, let me." He said taking the bandages and wrapping them around her injuries being sure not to hurt her.
Youmu reluctantly handed Scout the bandages, allowing him to treat her. She felt stings and small bites of pain occasionally, but nothing too serious for her to comment about.

Jacenio said:
He looked at her arms, they were covered in numerous cuts and bruises. "Dat ting, really did a numbah in ya didn't he?" Scout said, it was more for her comfort rather than a question. He stepped back after bandaging her. "Dere, are ya still hurtin' anywear?" he asked.
Youmu nodded at Scout's question gingerly, her sword still stained with blood. Her other sword was still in its sheath, looking fine as ever. Her half-phantom managed to look like it was sitting on the ground, but was only hovering just above it. She shook her head at Scout's last question. "It's just a couple of scratches, so I'll be fine..."

ShredKnives said:
Youmu reluctantly handed Scout the bandages, allowing him to treat her. She felt stings and small bites of pain occasionally, but nothing too serious for her to comment about.
Youmu nodded at Scout's question gingerly, her sword still stained with blood. Her other sword was still in its sheath, looking fine as ever. Her half-phantom managed to look like it was sitting on the ground, but was only hovering just above it. She shook her head at Scout's last question. "It's just a couple of scratches, so I'll be fine..."
Scout nodded. Then he walked over to Sans and crouched next to him. "Hey are ya okay?" He asked. When asked this question Sans looked up his eye glowing blue. "WHOE!" Scout said as he was picked up. "SANS! CALM DOWN MAN!" Scout yelled faliling around in the air. He genuinely sounded scared. "SANS!?" He yelled. Sans didn't respond. In fact he looked like he was in a trance of some sort.

Jacenio said:
Scout nodded. Then he walked over to Sans and crouched next to him. "Hey are ya okay?" He asked. When asked this question Sans looked up his eye glowing blue. "WHOE!" Scout said as he was picked up. "SANS! CALM DOWN MAN!" Scout yelled faliling around in the air. He genuinely sounded scared. "SANS!?" He yelled. Sans didn't respond. In fact he looked like he was in a trance of some sort.
Youmu looked at Sans' glowing eye questionably. She wanted to do something to try to relieve the situation.

From the way he looked, she couldn't really give any words of encouragement or comfort to calm him down. She wanted to assist the skeleton in any way possible. He and the Scout welcomed her!

She quickly attempted to grab both of the skeleton's shoulders, hoping it would do something.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu looked at Sans' glowing eye questionably. She wanted to do something to try to relieve the situation.
From the way he looked, she couldn't really give any words of encouragement or comfort to calm him down. She wanted to assist the skeleton in any way possible. He and the Scout welcomed her!

She quickly attempted to grab both of the skeleton's shoulders, hoping it would do something.
"Wha- huh?" Sans said shaking his head. When he did Scout fell to the ground. "What happened?" Sans said. Scout got up. "Ua almost killed me." He said. Sans looked at him. "Sorry, I guess my emotions need to be kept i check from now on." He said.

Jacenio said:
"Wha- huh?" Sans said shaking his head. When he did Scout fell to the ground. "What happened?" Sans said. Scout got up. "Ua almost killed me." He said. Sans looked at him. "Sorry, I guess my emotions need to be kept i check from now on." He said.
Youmu sighed in relief, releasing her grip on the skeleton's shoulders. She looks happy, warmly smiling at the skeleton.

"I'm just glad you're okay..." She mumbles towards Sans.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu sighed in relief, releasing her grip on the skeleton's shoulders. She looks happy, warmly smiling at the skeleton.
"I'm just glad you're okay..." She mumbles towards Sans.
"Aw... thanks." Sans said in a flirty manner. He had clearly meant it as a joke. Scout ran up to Sans. "Please, don't ever do dat again." Scout said. "I was legitimately scared for both our lives." Scout said. Sans nodded. "Sorry about that kid." He said.

Jacenio said:
"Aw... thanks." Sans said in a flirty manner. He had clearly meant it as a joke. Scout ran up to Sans. "Please, don't ever do dat again." Scout said. "I was legitimately scared for both our lives." Scout said. Sans nodded. "Sorry about that kid." He said.
Youmu shrugged it off, not wanting to extend the conversation into other territories. She cleaned her sword off of the blood stains on it, swinging it around away from the two to shake the blood off. She's careful not to spill it on the others, and sheathes the sword silently.

"So...Where are we going now...?"

ShredKnives said:
Youmu shrugged it off, not wanting to extend the conversation into other territories. She cleaned her sword off of the blood stains on it, swinging it around away from the two to shake the blood off. She's careful not to spill it on the others, and sheathes the sword silently.
"So...Where are we going now...?"
Scout didn'd respond. "Nowhere." Sans said. "for now we rest."

Jacenio said:
Scout didn'd respond. "Nowhere." Sans said. "for now we rest."
Youmu nodded, sitting down somewhere, and letting her injury heal up at the moment. She stays silent, her half-phantom resting on her lap.

Jacenio said:
Sans looked at him. "Friend. Ain't one thing about You that I dislike." Sans said.
Scout let go of her. "Sorry." He said scratching the back of his head. "Guess I'm strongah dan I thought I was."
"Well I think of you the same way." He said setting his hand out, offering to help him up."want to do some exploring? Mapping the area around us could be helpful."

ShredKnives said:
Youmu nodded, sitting down somewhere, and letting her injury heal up at the moment. She stays silent, her half-phantom resting on her lap.
MTchaos1134 said:
"Well I think of you the same way." He said setting his hand out, offering to help him up."want to do some exploring? Mapping the area around us could be helpful."
Sans nodded. "Scout Youmu you wanna come with Al and I?" He asked. Scout noded jumping ton his feet.

Jacenio said:
Sans nodded. "Scout Youmu you wanna come with Al and I?" He asked. Scout noded jumping ton his feet.
"Do you want to be on my back sans?" He asked, kneeling down for sans to climb onto his back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacenio said:
Youmu adjusted her headband for a moment, thinking and then nodding her head. She slowly picked herself up so she didn't reopen the wound, and began following the group.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Do you want to be on my back sans?" He asked, kneeling down for sans to climb onto his back.
Sans looked at Al and shrugged. "Yeah why not?" he said climbing on his back. The cool metal felt great at the moment. Sans laid in head on Al's shoulder and fell asleep.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu adjusted her headband for a moment, thinking and then nodding her head. She slowly picked herself up so she didn't reopen the wound, and began following the group.
Scout looked at her with worry. He walked over to her and pu her arm around his shoulder s he could support her. "Don't worry I gotcha." Scout said smiling to her.

Jacenio said:
Scout looked at her with worry. He walked over to her and pu her arm around his shoulder s he could support her. "Don't worry I gotcha." Scout said smiling to her.
Youmu flinched a little, gazing at the ground in embarrassment. "I know that..." she mutters, letting her arm cover the Scout's shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back