• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

Jacenio said:
Scout nodded. ""Course, Uh... I'm Scout by da way... do ya have a name?" He asked. Then he took her hand and bean to lead her to the camp. The smell of fire helped lead him back to the camp as he followed it reaching back to them.
Youmu wondered why someone would have a name like "Scout", but shook it off, not wanting to come as a mean person. She responded, "I'm Youmu..." before being a little surprised getting taken by the hand, looking at the ground as she was led to the camp, slightly embarrassed.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu wondered why someone would have a name like "Scout", but shook it off, not wanting to come as a mean person. She responded, "I'm Youmu..." before being a little surprised getting taken by the hand, looking at the ground as she was led to the camp, slightly embarrassed.
Scout nodded as he took her to camp. "Everyone dis is Youmu, I literally just found her." He said. Sans looked at her. "Good to meet ya I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton." He said. "And if you don't have any memory don't worry none of us do." He said. Scout chuckled. "I already told her dat bonehead." He said. Sans nodded. "Thanks for the compliment speedy." He said.

Jacenio said:
Scout nodded as he took her to camp. "Everyone dis is Youmu, I literally just found her." He said. Sans looked at her. "Good to meet ya I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton." He said. "And if you don't have any memory don't worry none of us do." He said. Scout chuckled. "I already told her dat bonehead." He said. Sans nodded. "Thanks for the compliment speedy." He said.
Youmu waved with her other hand, smiling warmly at everyone. She seems a little annoyed when the Scout had mentioned he had "literally just found her". What was she, a dropped football? She looked at the skeleton, unsure what to make of it. She nodded in agreement with Sans, entertained by the duo chattering to each other. She stayed silent for the moment.

Jacenio said:
ShredKnives said:
Youmu waved with her other hand, smiling warmly at everyone. She seems a little annoyed when the Scout had mentioned he had "literally just found her". What was she, a dropped football? She looked at the skeleton, unsure what to make of it. She nodded in agreement with Sans, entertained by the duo chattering to each other. She stayed silent for the moment.
Alphonse stands up and bows."Hello, I'm Alphonse Elric. Nice to meet you." He looks at her, how many did end up on this island?

ShredKnives said:
MTchaos1134 said:
Alphonse stands up and bows."Hello, I'm Alphonse Elric. Nice to meet you." He looks at her, how many did end up on this island?
Scout ran to Rick's house. and bumped int the force field. "Damn forgot dat dis guy is the exact opposite of social." He said walking back to the group.

MTchaos1134 said:
Youmu flinched a little, staring at the walking armor in surprise. She regains her posture and bows, silently responding, "Nice to meet you too...", unsure what to make of the figure.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu flinched a little, staring at the walking armor in surprise. She regains her posture and bows, silently responding, "Nice to meet you too...", unsure what to make of the figure.
Scout walked back and sat down at the fire whistling a tune." Then he looked up into the night sky. "Stars are awesome tonight... well not as awesome as me but still." He said.

Jacenio said:
Scout walked back and sat down at the fire whistling a tune." Then he looked up into the night sky. "Stars are awesome tonight... well not as awesome as me but still." He said.
Youmu looked up at the skies, impressed by the stars as well. She adjusted her headband slightly, agreeing with Scout. "Yes, they're very pretty, but...How long have you all been stuck in this island?"

ShredKnives said:
Youmu looked up at the skies, impressed by the stars as well. She adjusted her headband slightly, agreeing with Scout. "Yes, they're very pretty, but...How long have you all been stuck in this island?"
Sout looked at her. "My first day 'ere." He said. Sans looked at her. "I've been here for a few days, but I hav no idea how long Al's been here."

Jacenio said:
Sout looked at her. "My first day 'ere." He said. Sans looked at her. "I've been here for a few days, but I hav no idea how long Al's been here."
Youmu nodded, and decides to ask Al, despite how much the armor intimidated her. She turns her head to the figure, slightly frightened. She asked to Al (@MTchaos1134), "Erm...How long have you been here?"

ShredKnives said:
Youmu nodded, and decides to ask Al, despite how much the armor intimidated her. She turns her head to the figure, slightly frightened. She asked to Al (@MTchaos1134), "Erm...How long have you been here?"
Sans noticed how frightened she seemed by Al. "Hey it's alright Al's gotta heart of gold he's not gonna hurt ya no matter what happens to us here." Sans assured her. Then fell on his back and fell asleep snoring softly.

Jacenio said:
Sans noticed how frightened she seemed by Al. "Hey it's alright Al's gotta heart of gold he's not gonna hurt ya no matter what happens to us here." Sans assured her. Then fell on his back and fell asleep snoring softly.
Youmu nodded in acknowledgement, but did not seem convinced. She twiddled her thumbs idly, waiting for Al's response. Her half-phantom circled her in a way that seemed nervous.

Last edited by a moderator:
ShredKnives said:
Youmu nodded in acknowledgement, but did not seem convinced. She twiddled her thumbs idly, waiting for Al's response. Her half-phantom circled her in a way that seemed nervous.
Scout looked at her. "Bonehead ain't lyin' there's nothin' about Al to be scared of." He said softly. Something inside him told him that assurance was the best thing for this girl at the moment. He looked at Sans who was asleep. "Dat little joker's got no reason ta lie to ya." He said.

Jacenio said:
Scout looked at her. "Bonehead ain't lyin' there's nothin' about Al to be scared of." He said softly. Something inside him told him that assurance was the best thing for this girl at the moment. He looked at Sans who was asleep. "Dat little joker's got no reason ta lie to ya." He said.
Another nod by Youmu in acknowledgment by the attempted convincing. She still doesn't seem comforted by Al's appearance, but she feels better that people could vouch for a living suit of armor.

Jake's torso stretched out of the house, " There better be a blippin' good reason why my story was inturrupted! " he slapped himself in the face and took a double take, " Another bro? Wow, this camp has got some sort of cool guy magnet! " the rest of his body slung itself to Jake's body sending him flying by where everyone else was. His butt ran against the grass as he stopped next to Sans. " A female! I can't believe I remember something like that! Neat looking specter you got there! " he then tapped Sans gently, " Welcome to our humble camp, though. We got tons of colorful characters! Stick with us, kid! We all protect eachother from the bad elements. " Before long Rick stepped out of his house and dumped some sort of pink crystals into the bushes, " Ugh, hey shorty...d-do you wanna? Hey Jake! Jake...you go-*BURP*gotta come with me...to the... " Jake had a look of both disgust and confusion, " Yo dude, your mind is as clouded as a raccoon during flu season. " Pac-Man scratched his head in confusion not really getting the connection to cloudy and raccoons. Jake grabbed Rick and shook him around in the clouds causing them to rain on him, " Aw crap! All right, stop. I'm good, damn... " Jake lay Rick back on the grass, " Man, you have the weirdest slang... " Rick took a map out of his lab coat and spread it out on the floor, " Listen up A-holes because I'm only going to say this once, were going to need to get these items if we hope to survive on this island. The monsters we encountered so far are weak as balls compared to the one's my moniters picked up. So if we want to keep our asses attached to our bodies you'll listen to me. " Jake put his hands on his hips, " And since when were you the one giving orders? " Rick rolled his eyes and turned to Jake, " Oh, I don't know! Maybe when you pledged an oath to being in my clan, which may I remind you... I'M STILL THE CHIEF OF! " Jake shrunk down, " Oh yeah, I forgot...my bad. I guess me and Pac are coming with. But going off of your charming personality, I don't think anyone else would be interested in joining... " said Jake. Rick ran his fingers over his face, " Look, I know I've been a real prick and I don't like to admit it, but in our best interest to pass over the sob story cliche I'll try to less of a douche if you guys help me. It's in all of our best interests, we may be strong individually but even if we all worked together we wouldn't hold a candle to some of the stuff on this island in our current state. We need to collect these items if we even want a chance of surviving. "

Jacenio said:
Sans looked at her. "Until we know that Rick here is telling the truth, you don't HAVE to go anywehre but I reccomend you stay away from Rick he's... not the most welcoming of sorts."
Youmu nodded, curious as to what happened before she came here. She doesn't ask anyone, not bothering to question it. She stays silent, adjusting her swords slightly. She scratches her cheek in wonder, feeling as if she held these swords for decades. The half-ghost hovered above the swords, circling it idly. She wonders what the ghost could be thinking. She isn't even sure if it's her ghost. She sighs to herself, quietly listening in for any more information.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu nodded, curious as to what happened before she came here. She doesn't ask anyone, not bothering to question it. She stays silent, adjusting her swords slightly. She scratches her cheek in wonder, feeling as if she held these swords for decades. The half-ghost hovered above the swords, circling it idly. She wonders what the ghost could be thinking. She isn't even sure if it's her ghost. She sighs to herself, quietly listening in for any more information.
Scout stood up. "I'm gonna go explore da rest of da island." He said. He looked at Rick. "If i find anythin' weird you'll be da first to know." Scout said. "Cuz, knowin' you, you'll have a way of knowing exactly where I am an' what I'm doing."

Rick rolled up the map and said, " I don't know why everyone is so against getting experimented on. But what would I have to gain by leading you to a fake treasure? If I lead you guys to your deaths that would mean less protection for me so that doesn't make sense even from that standpoint. I know I act like a dick to everyone but I wouldn't kill any of you I'm not a total psychopath. Besides, my Eye droids have footage of where they are, see? ". There was a glowing red jewel but the footage cut out leaving the screen with static, " Great, that's another one gone...something is killing my droids and I can't pick up on what it is. It's gotta be protecting the jewel, that's why I need more than the dog and Pac! I have no clue how strong that thing is. " Jake scratches his head, " I didn't know there was an abandoned city here "

sgtmickey said:
Rick rolled up the map and said, " I don't know why everyone is so against getting experimented on. But what would I have to gain by leading you to a fake treasure? If I lead you guys to your deaths that would mean less protection for me so that doesn't make sense even from that standpoint. I know I act like a dick to everyone but I wouldn't kill any of you I'm not a total psychopath. Besides, my Eye droids have footage of where they are, see? ". There was a glowing red jewel but the footage cut out leaving the screen with static, " Great, that's another one gone...something is killing my droids and I can't pick up on what it is. It's gotta be protecting the jewel, that's why I need more than the dog and Pac! I have no clue how strong that thing is. " Jake scratches his head, " I didn't know there was an abandoned city here "
Sans didn't look convinced, his plastered smile still there as he he looked at Rick. "I'm don't believe you, but we can check it out tomorrow if you're really that concerned about it." He said.

[QUOTE="Kyle Storm]Heh heh heh...

[/QUOTE]Scout ran off exploring and he saw a boy. He ran to the kid. "It really was a kid. He was a teenager by the lookd of it. Scout squatted and snapped his fingers in front of him. "'Ey, wake up!" He said. grabbed his bonk atomic punch and poured it on the kids face.

"HEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!" Papi yelled as she flopped onto the ground, anything but graceful, a huge smile splitting across ther face, after landing in front of the small group. She just HAD to introduce herself, these were the first people she had met since coming to this place! At least she THOUGHT they were the first, Papi was awfully forgetful. "Hi! My name is Papi!" She told the strangers @sgtmickey @Jacenio @Kyle Storm @ShredKnives

Jacenio said:
Scout stood up. "I'm gonna go explore da rest of da island." He said. He looked at Rick. "If i find anythin' weird you'll be da first to know." Scout said. "Cuz, knowin' you, you'll have a way of knowing exactly where I am an' what I'm doing."
Youmu nodded, a bit saddened the only person she talked to was about to go.

Jacenio said:
Scout ran off exploring and he saw a boy.
She watches him go, before standing there, glancing at Rick (@sgtmickey) every now and then.

She flinched in surprise at the sound of Papi (@Trust), startled by the sudden entrance. She rubs her arm nervously, responding quietly, "Youmu..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back