• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

Jacenio said:
Sans looked at Al. "Yep. nice to see ya again so soon Al I heard these guys talking rather loud and i thought i would check it out." He said. "I was bit scared that two of these three would make traffic slow down." He chuckled. "Anyway Al kind of talked me through this place, and if you guys can't remember anything don't feel bad... none of us can remember anything." Sans said his white pupils disappearing as he looked down. Then he looked up as they returned his friendly demeanor once again being seen. "Don't worry about any problems if you guys don't cause problems you probabl won't get any."
Jake put his hands on his hips and nudged Rick when he mentioned two of them slowing them down, " I think he's talking about you. " Rick made a peace sign, " Yeah, we don't mean you guys no harm or whatever. So what? Are you two a team or are there more of you? Mind if me and these two glib globs stay with you guys. As it stands it's better we stick together so none of us die. " Jake's arm stretched his arm up around Rick and pulled him down to his level, " Hey Rick... How do we know we can trust these guys? " Rick removed Jake's arm from his shoulder, " Because I just know Jake. Just because one of them is a skeleton, is that it? Y-you're a real civil r-r-r-rights activist, huh? " Jake stretched his torso up to Rick's height, " I don't know why, but skeletons just make me feel all creepy inside. " Rick began to grip Jake's shoulders, " J-Jaa*burp*aake...I can tell when someone is trying to pull my leg. " Pac-Man blinked and walked toward them, " Do you guys have anything to eat? "

sgtmickey said:
Jake put his hands on his hips and nudged Rick when he mentioned two of them slowing them down, " I think he's talking about you. " Rick made a peace sign, " Yeah, we don't mean you guys no harm or whatever. So what? Are you two a team or are there more of you? Mind if me and these two glib globs stay with you guys. As it stands it's better we stick together so none of us die. " Jake's arm stretched his arm up around Rick and pulled him down to his level, " Hey Rick... How do we know we can trust these guys? " Rick removed Jake's arm from his shoulder, " Because I just know Jake. Just because one of them is a skeleton, is that it? Y-you're a real civil r-r-r-rights activist, huh? " Jake stretched his torso up to Rick's height, " I don't know why, but skeletons just make me feel all creepy inside. " Rick began to grip Jake's shoulders, " J-Jaa*burp*aake...I can tell when someone is trying to pull my leg. " Pac-Man blinked and walked toward them, " Do you guys have anything to eat? "
Jacenio said:
Sans looked at Al. "Yep. nice to see ya again so soon Al I heard these guys talking rather loud and i thought i would check it out." He said. "I was bit scared that two of these three would make traffic slow down." He chuckled. "Anyway Al kind of talked me through this place, and if you guys can't remember anything don't feel bad... none of us can remember anything." Sans said his white pupils disappearing as he looked down. Then he looked up as they returned his friendly demeanor once again being seen. "Don't worry about any problems if you guys don't cause problems you probabl won't get any."
Al glances at sans when thier pupils dissappeared before speaking again."Yes there are others, and we do have food you can have some if you want." He said, looking at pacman, but then he glanced at the rest of the group."that's cool how you can stretch like that how is it possible?" He asks, looking at jake.

MTchaos1134 said:
Al glances at sans when thier pupils dissappeared before speaking again."Yes there are others, and we do have food you can have some if you want." He said, looking at pacman, but then he glanced at the rest of the group."that's cool how you can stretch like that how is it possible?" He asks, looking at jake.
sgtmickey said:
Sans Looked at them. "Hey it's fine if you don't like skeletons, from what I know if I wasn't a skeleton i probably would've also found them more BONE CHILLING. But, you don't need TIBIA genius to figure out that I'm not gonna hurt ya so long as you don't hurt anyone." Sans shrugged. "So really it's cool if your creeped out by me at first." He noticed Al had seen his pupils disappear. "Al can i talk to you later, alone."

Jacenio said:
Sans Looked at them. "Hey it's fine if you don't like skeletons, from what I know if I wasn't a skeleton i probably would've also found them more BONE CHILLING. But, you don't need TIBIA genius to figure out that I'm not gonna hurt ya so long as you don't hurt anyone." Sans shrugged. "So really it's cool if your creeped out by me at first." He noticed Al had seen his pupils disappear. "Al can i talk to you later, alone."
Jake had a big smile plaster on his face as he heard Sans talk, " Are those puns?! I take everything I said! " His legs extended over to Sans' side as he put his arms around Sans and molded his face into a skeleton shape, " I love skelepuns! " Rick blinked as he took another drink from his flask. " Alright that's all fine and good but we gotta get moving in the morning. " Jake had an annoyed expression, " And why's that? " Rick points to his blueprints, " I need these materials so we can create some sort of safe hub away from the monsters. I'm sick of waking up to a headcrab every morning. "

sgtmickey said:
Jake had a big smile plaster on his face as he heard Sans talk, " Are those puns?! I take everything I said! " His legs extended over to Sans' side as he put his arms around Sans and molded his face into a skeleton shape, " I love skelepuns! " Rick blinked as he took another drink from his flask. " Alright that's all fine and good but we gotta get moving in the morning. " Jake had an annoyed expression, " And why's that? " Rick points to his blueprints, " I need these materials so we can create some sort of safe hub away from the monsters. I'm sick of waking up to a headcrab every morning. "
Jacenio said:
"Yeah, sure. I was going to ask the same thing." He said, replying to sans answer, before facing Rick."why don't you just stick around with us? We really have no trouble by the local wildlife, espcally since they usally become food." He said, pointing to his fortified area, it had one hut, but plenty of room for another."what do you all say? You can live with us if you wish."

sgtmickey said:
MTchaos1134 said:
"Yeah, sure. I was going to ask the same thing." He said, replying to sans answer, before facing Rick."why don't you just stick around with us? We really have no trouble by the local wildlife, espcally since they usally become food." He said, pointing to his fortified area, it had one hut, but plenty of room for another."what do you all say? You can live with us if you wish."
Sans chuckled at Jake's Skeleton pun. Then he yawned loudly and looked at Rick. "Jeez do you not know the meaning of th word fun?" He asked. "You're stuck on an island with no memory of anything but your own name, you could at least try to enjoy it." Sans said. "Don't be such a boringtologist or whatever you are." Sans said. Then he looked at Al. "They can go in the shack but I'm going back up to my tree.

Jacenio said:
Sans chuckled at Jake's Skeleton pun. Then he yawned loudly and looked at Rick. "Jeez do you not know the meaning of th word fun?" He asked. "You're stuck on an island with no memory of anything but your own name, you could at least try to enjoy it." Sans said. "Don't be such a boringtologist or whatever you are." Sans said. Then he looked at Al. "They can go in the shack but I'm going back up to my tree.
"That's fine, they will have extra room, beacuse I don't need sleep as you already know sans, so I can keep guard for them if they still feel unsafe." He mumbled to sans." Should I tell them?" He whispered.

MTchaos1134 said:
"That's fine, they will have extra room, beacuse I don't need sleep as you already know sans, so I can keep guard for them if they still feel unsafe." He mumbled to sans." Should I tell them?" He whispered.
Sans looked at him. "You mean about your seal thing?" Sans asked. "Probably not, that Rick guy looks like he would be willing to erase it just to see what would happen." Sans whispered making sure none of the others could hear.

Jacenio said:
Sans looked at him. "You mean about your seal thing?" Sans asked. "Probably not, that Rick guy looks like he would be willing to erase it just to see what would happen." Sans whispered making sure none of the others could hear.
"Alright, then just to be safe I'll keep an eye on him." He whispered back,"you might want to be wary, he might try somthing on you too, I mean your a skeleton, so try to be safe." They added.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Alright, then just to be safe I'll keep an eye on him." He whispered back,"you might want to be wary, he might try somthing on you too, I mean your a skeleton, so try to be safe." They added.
Sans shrugged. "I don't know why but it feels like he would have trouble even laying a finger on me. I would venture a guess I'm good at dodging, it's like a muscle memory."

Jacenio said:
Sans shrugged. "I don't know why but it feels like he would have trouble even laying a finger on me. I would venture a guess I'm good at dodging, it's like a muscle memory."
"Alright, well we should watch out for eachother, your the only one I have really trusted with the seal. No one else really knows, so if you need help I'll be there, if I need help would you be willing to be there?" He whispered back."and we should stop whispering it will make us looks suspicious."

" Well I'm not trying to be a tight ass, I'm just trying to keep us alive! " Rick said in an aggressive tone. Jake's arms and legs wrap around Rick a bunch of times as his doggy ears cover Rick's mouth, " Duuuude! Don't ruin this for us! " Rick burped in Jake's face. " Yeeeeaaach! " said Jake as he untied his limbs away from Rick. " Dude, that's nasty! " he faltered backwards and on top of Pac-Man, " Wooooh! Deep breaths for Jakie sauce! " Rick uncapped his flask and he shoved Jake and Pac-Man out of the way as he walked toward the hut, " Don't worry about me experimenting on you if that's what you're talking about. I already took samples of your DNA. I got a-*BURP*aaalll~ I need to know. " Jake walked into the hut with Rick, " Yeah! Slumber Partyyyyy!!! OOF~ " Jake went flying out of the hut and scraping across the dirt, " No dogs allowed, dipshit. " he shut the curtain on Jake. Jake got to his feet and dusted himself off, " Awww, I guess bein' a dog's got his disadvantages... " Jake began to play his viola again as he watched Pac-Man go into the hut with Rick. Jake began bobbing up and down, " Guess ol' Jake town's gotta make his own hut! " he stretched over both Sans and Alphonse as he went back into the forest alone. He played his viola while whistling and singing another song,

" Bein' a dog is really tough~

Life keeps throwin' me the lemons but I can't get enough~

Can't keep old Jackie down cause this puppy plays rough!~ "

he said as his foot grew and he kicked down a tree. He chops up the log with his knife hand and lays them on his head. His body morphed into a basket with arms and legs as he walked through the forest.

" I'm a pooch, a hound, a mutt, and a pup~

Not listenin' to Rick, Jake never gives up~ "

that was when a few monsters snuck up on Jake and pounced on him. Jake turned quickly and hit one of them across the jaw with his viola.

" Like how the wolf howls to the moon strong and proud~

I'll be the same even if I'm not allowed "

he wrapped his big hands around the other ones and knocked them into a slab of rock.

" My tongue is a beast, with it's dog slobber and spit~

But Jake don't care cause he's ruffin' it! " he shook a tree with his tail wrapping around it causing fruits and long frawns to fall.

" J-J-J-Jake is all alone and he's ruffin' it! " he had all his supplies as he set up a new hut by the camp, " Jake's got a new home and he's ruff ruff ruff! Ruffin' it! " he marveled at his new home. It was a large log cabin topped with a grassy roof, the leaves hung down flowing in the wind. He opened up his everything burrito which just so happened to have a lantern in it, " I love you everything burrito! " he whistled his ruffin' it song as he walked into his new house.

sgtmickey said:
" Well I'm not trying to be a tight ass, I'm just trying to keep us alive! " Rick said in an aggressive tone. Jake's arms and legs wrap around Rick a bunch of times as his doggy ears cover Rick's mouth, " Duuuude! Don't ruin this for us! " Rick burped in Jake's face. " Yeeeeaaach! " said Jake as he untied his limbs away from Rick. " Dude, that's nasty! " he faltered backwards and on top of Pac-Man, " Wooooh! Deep breaths for Jakie sauce! " Rick uncapped his flask and he shoved Jake and Pac-Man out of the way as he walked toward the hut, " Don't worry about me experimenting on you if that's what you're talking about. I already took samples of your DNA. I got a-*BURP*aaalll~ I need to know. " Jake walked into the hut with Rick, " Yeah! Slumber Partyyyyy!!! OOF~ " Jake went flying out of the hut and scraping across the dirt, " No dogs allowed, dipshit. " he shut the curtain on Jake. Jake got to his feet and dusted himself off, " Awww, I guess bein' a dog's got his disadvantages... " Jake began to play his viola again as he watched Pac-Man go into the hut with Rick. Jake began bobbing up and down, " Guess ol' Jake town's gotta make his own hut! " he stretched over both Sans and Alphonse as he went back into the forest alone. He played his viola while whistling and singing another song,

he said as his foot grew and he kicked down a tree. He chops up the log with his knife hand and lays them on his head. His body morphed into a basket with arms and legs as he walked through the forest.

that was when a few monsters snuck up on Jake and pounced on him. Jake turned quickly and hit one of them across the jaw with his viola.

he wrapped his big hands around the other ones and knocked them into a slab of rock.

But Jake don't care cause he's ruffin' it! " he shook a tree with his tail wrapping around it causing fruits and long frawns to fall.

" J-J-J-Jake is all alone and he's ruffin' it! " he had all his supplies as he set up a new hut by the camp, " Jake's got a new home and he's ruff ruff ruff! Ruffin' it! " he marveled at his new home. It was a large log cabin topped with a grassy roof, the leaves hung down flowing in the wind. He opened up his everything burrito which just so happened to have a lantern in it, " I love you everything burrito! " he whistled his ruffin' it song as he walked into his new house.
Alphonse walks up to Jake."Excuse me, you know I could have built a new hut for you, you can say making things is my speciality." He claps his hands thoethier and puts them on the ground, a bright light occurs and when the light disappears, there is a detailed life sized statue of jake.

"So if you need somthing built, just ask, and I'll help out." There was a crater with the same amount of materials taken that the statue has.

sgtmickey said:

MTchaos1134 said:
Alphonse walks up to Jake."Excuse me, you know I could have built a new hut for you, you can say making things is my speciality." He claps his hands together and puts them on the ground, a bright light occurs and when the light disappears, there is a detailed life sized statue of jake.
"So if you need something built, just ask, and I'll help out." There was a crater with the same amount of materials taken that the statue has.
Sans' eyes turned dark at Rick's words. He didn't like him one bit. Sans teleported to where Rick was and took the DNA samples and teleported away. He didn't like the thought of someone having his DNA but how would he get Al's DNA was the real question. Then he teleported to Al. "That Rick guy, I don't Like him one bit." Then Sans had a wonderful idea. He teleported back to Rick grabbed Him and teleported both of them to a high up tree. When firmly on a branch he teleported back down and left Rick there. He laughed and looked at Jake. "Don't listen to Doctor Bad Breath up there, he doesn't make the rules. teleported

Jacenio said:
Sans' eyes turned dark at Rick's words. He didn't like him one bit. Sans teleported to where Rick was and took the DNA samples and teleported away. He didn't like the thought of someone having his DNA but how would he get Al's DNA was the real question. Then he teleported to Al. "That Rick guy, I don't Like him one bit." Then Sans had a wonderful idea. He teleported back to Rick grabbed Him and teleported both of them to a high up tree. When firmly on a branch he teleported back down and left Rick there. He laughed and looked at Jake. "Don't listen to Doctor Bad Breath up there, he doesn't make the rules. teleported
"I'm not to sure about him either, I feel like I met somone like him before though." He said, going into thought for a moment."anyways didn't you want to talk alone sans?" He asked, facing him.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I'm not to sure about him either, I feel like I met someone like him before though." He said, going into thought for a moment."anyways didn't you want to talk alone sans?" He asked, facing him.
Sans nodded. "I don't trust Rick. He's not going to stop at just DNA samples if he learns about your seal he'll stop at nothing to get erase it. He's to experimental, and once he realizes that 'DNA' sample he got from you is really just metal he might lose it." Sans said. "I say that we keep avery close eye on him, and make sure he doesn't try anything funny, which I'm sure he will, if left unsupervised." Sans said.

Jacenio said:
Sans nodded. "I don't trust Rick. He's not going to stop at just DNA samples if he learns about your seal he'll stop at nothing to get erase it. He's to experimental, and once he realizes that 'DNA' sample he got from you is really just metal he might lose it." Sans said. "I say that we keep avery close eye on him, and make sure he doesn't try anything funny, which I'm sure he will, if left unsupervised." Sans said.
"That means you shouldn't sleep out in the open anymore, I recommend sleeping in a fortified building, which I can make, and that we stay close to eachother, so we can watch eachothers backs, if he tries anything we would both be there, and it would be two on one. What do you think?" He asked, thinking quickly.

MTchaos1134 said:
"That means you shouldn't sleep out in the open anymore, I recommend sleeping in a fortified building, which I can make, and that we stay close to eachother, so we can watch eachothers backs, if he tries anything we would both be there, and it would be two on one. What do you think?" He asked, thinking quickly.
Sans nodded. "That's a good idea." Sans said. Then he hopped on Al's back. "You can make the building and fortify it, I can add magic to alert us if he causes trouble." Sans said. Then yawned. "Wake me...when you're done."

Jacenio said:
Sans nodded. "That's a good idea." Sans said. Then he hopped on Al's back. "You can make the building and fortify it, I can add magic to alert us if he causes trouble." Sans said. Then yawned. "Wake me...when you're done."
Al nods and walks into the forest, he makes an axe from a nearby Boulder and walks into the forest. And starts taking down trees rather fast. When he got twenty or so he used alchemy to fling them next to the camp, when he makes it back. He uses the trees to make a heavily fortified house. Made mostly of wood, certain portions were made of stone, like the doors. Next to the building was a large pile of dirt, al has made a tunnel system underground so they can escape if escape is neccasry. The building is two story's tall in total in if furnished with basic things such as a couch, wooded bed frames in rooms, garbage bins, and other things. There were Windows but they were fortified as well.

Al looks behind him and taps sans gently."excuse me sans, I finished."

(Sorry if it was too short of a time. I can edit it if you wish.)

MTchaos1134 said:
Al nods and walks into the forest, he makes an axe from a nearby Boulder and walks into the forest. And starts taking down trees rather fast. When he got twenty or so he used alchemy to fling them next to the camp, when he makes it back. He uses the trees to make a heavily fortified house. Made mostly of wood, certain portions were made of stone, like the doors. Next to the building was a large pile of dirt, al has made a tunnel system underground so they can escape if escape is neccasry. The building is two story's tall in total in if furnished with basic things such as a couch, wooded bed frames in rooms, garbage bins, and other things. There were Windows but they were fortified as well.
Al looks behind him and taps sans gently."excuse me sans, I finished."

(Sorry if it was too short of a time. I can edit it if you wish.)
Sasn awoke with a yawn. "MAn that was quick, not complaining though." He said as he created two bones that were dies together by magic, when he taped the string it made the bones made a loud drumming noise. "Alright that should do it." He said creating two more bones and placing them around the perimeter of the building. "They won't go off for anyone but Rick." Sans assured him. Then he dropped off of Al's back.

Jacenio said:
Sasn awoke with a yawn. "MAn that was quick, not complaining though." He said as he created two bones that were dies together by magic, when he taped the string it made the bones made a loud drumming noise. "Alright that should do it." He said creating two more bones and placing them around the perimeter of the building. "They won't go off for anyone but Rick." Sans assured him. Then he dropped off of Al's back.
"Alright, well do you want to see the inside? I'm sure you will like it." He walks up to the door and opens it, waiting for sans to enter.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Alright, well do you want to see the inside? I'm sure you will like it." He walks up to the door and opens it, waiting for sans to enter.
Sans shrugged and walked inside. "Sure, I reserve the right to be amazed." He said.

Jacenio said:
Sans shrugged and walked inside. "Sure, I reserve the right to be amazed." He said.
Al followed behind, they were in the living room, which had two couches, a table in front of each, there were shevles on some of the walls and art.

There was a fair sized empty area in the living room for activities and other things.

The kitchen had plenty of counter space and many places to store foods. There was also a stone furnace for cooking things.

There were three room furnished with a beds which had mattresses made of materials a leaf would have and other things you would find on a tree, making it somewhat strong and soft. The blankets are made almost the same way. The rooms also had Windows , and multiple areas for storage. There was also a chair and a desk in each room. And there was one room that was just completely empty, absolutely nothing in it at all.

The entire building is lit by makeshift candles or ninroot.

(I devices to just give a good description of the entire house, instead of just one room at a time.)"what do you think?" Al asks.

MTchaos1134 said:
Al followed behind, they were in the living room, which had two couches, a table in front of each, there were shevles on some of the walls and art.
There was a fair sized empty area in the living room for activities and other things.

The kitchen had plenty of counter space and many places to store foods. There was also a stone furnace for cooking things.

There were three room furnished with a beds which had mattresses made of materials a leaf would have and other things you would find on a tree, making it somewhat strong and soft. The blankets are made almost the same way. The rooms also had Windows , and multiple areas for storage. There was also a chair and a desk in each room. And there was one room that was just completely empty, absolutely nothing in it at all.

The entire building is lit by makeshift candles or ninroot.

(I devices to just give a good description of the entire house, instead of just one room at a time.)"what do you think?" Al asks.
Sans looked around. "You're right Al I'm impressed." Sans said. "I don't remember ever building a house but it certainly WOOD not have a great as this." He said making pun about the beds. Then he heard yelling outside. "YO ANYONE OUT 'ERE!" The voice yelled. Sans looked outside. The Scout was outside. "Uh. who are you?" Sans asked. "A Guy, who has more skin dan you bonesy." The Scout replied. Scout knew he should be freaked out but wasn't somewhere deep inside he knew he had come across one before, though he couldn't remember it. Sans looked at Al. "New guy again, should we let him in?" Sans asked. Scout looked to the side to see who he was talking to. "Hey, yo... metal head, um... look sorry if dis is a bad time but I's looken' for a place to stay before dis rain starts acomin'." Scout said in his Boston accent looking at the cloudy sky. Sans didn't trust him, but also had no visible reason to fear him, he didn't look particularly smart, and couldn't hurt Sans or Al even if he tried, with Sans being good at dodging and Al being made of metal. "Ey' uh... you okay dere bonehead you look like ya thinkin' real hard 'bout somthin'" Scout pointed out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacenio said:
Sans looked around. "You're right Al I'm impressed." Sans said. "I don't remember ever building a house but it certainly WOOD not have a great as this." He said making pun about the beds. Then he heard yelling outside. "YO ANYONE OUT 'ERE!" The voice yelled. Sans looked outside. The Scout was outside. "Uh. who are you?" Sans asked. "A Guy, who has more skin dan you bonesy." The Scout replied. Scout knew he should be freaked out but wasn't somewhere deep inside he knew he had come across one before, though he couldn't remember it. Sans looked at Al. "New guy again, should we let him in?" Sans asked. Scout looked to the side to see who he was talking to. "Hey, yo... metal head, um... look sorry if dis is a bad time but I's looken' for a place to stay before dis rain starts acomin'." Scout said in his Boston accent looking at the cloudy sky. Sans didn't trust him, but also had no visible reason to fear him, he didn't look particularly smart, and couldn't hurt Sans or Al even if he tried, with Sans being good at dodging and Al being made of metal. "Ey' uh... you okay dere bonehead you look like ya thinkin' real hard 'bout somthin'" Scout pointed out.
"He can use the third room, but we can add security just to be safe, you can even use a scare tactic to make sure he stays in line if you want." Al looks down at scout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back