• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

MTchaos1134 said:
Al screams in surprise, dropping the skeleton and falling back."y-you can talk?! Your a skeleton!"he points to sans skeleton chest."you are not supposed to even move!
Wait a second.." Al starts to wonder if someone else has alchemy on the island. He decides to speak out loud and see if it's true."I found out your trick, stop hiding, I know your consoling the skeleton like a puppet." He said looking around. Expecting someone to come out of hiding.
Sans fell on the ground. "What are you talking about, I'm not puppet." Sans said confused rubbing the back of his skull as he stood up. 'And yeah I'm a skeleton." He replied as if he thought that was obvious. He looked around. "So you called this place an... Island?' He asked. "Could, you uh... elaborate. Also don't take too long I might lose interest and fall asleep."

Jacenio said:
Sans fell on the ground. "What are you talking about, I'm not puppet." Sans said confused rubbing the back of his skull as he stood up. 'And yeah I'm a skeleton." He replied as if he thought that was obvious. He looked around. "So you called this place an... Island?' He asked. "Could, you uh... elaborate. Also don't take too long I might lose interest and fall asleep."
After a moment of thought, al gets up.

"We are on a isolated island away from most likely evreything, and it looks like it used to be inhabited, there are many here, like me, who have forgot evreything but thier name. Did you forget your memory as well?" Al patted sand off of themselves.

MTchaos1134 said:
After a moment of thought, al gets up.
"We are on a isolated island away from most likely evreything, and it looks like it used to be inhabited, there are many here, like me, who have forgot evreything but thier name. Did you forget your memory as well?" Al patted sand off of themselves.
Sans trained his memory. "Nope Can't remember anything except my name." He said. Then he held his hand. "I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton." He said looking at the figure above him.

Jacenio said:
Sans trained his memory. "Nope Can't remember anything except my name." He said. Then he held his hand. "I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton." He said looking at the figure above him.
Elroy was never expecting to see a moving talking skeleton, it's interesting, al would like to investigate how sans works, but al does not think sans would be willing to be tested on."I'm Alphonse Elric, nice to meet you sans." He shakes the skeletons hand.

MTchaos1134 said:
Elroy was never expecting to see a moving talking skeleton, it's interesting, al would like to investigate how sans works, but al does not think sans would be willing to be tested on."I'm Alphonse Elric, nice to meet you sans." He shakes the skeletons hand.
Sans put his arm down after it was shaken. "So uh... now that I've convinced you that I'm not a puppet what are you doing out here. Looking for a METAL?" Sans asked in a pun stuffing his hands in his pockets. When he did he felt something squishy. When he pulled in out of his pocket they so happened to be two bottles of ketchup.

Jacenio said:
Sans put his arm down after it was shaken. "So uh... now that I've convinced you that I'm not a puppet what are you doing out here. Looking for a METAL?" Sans asked in a pun stuffing his hands in his pockets. When he did he felt something squishy. When he pulled in out of his pocket they so happened to be two bottles of ketchup.
"Well I was planning a defense for a camp we have set up, then new people like you showed up. So I came over to help and tell you evreything that I have learned so far. Though there is probably so one amongst the rest who knows more. Do you want to head to the camp?"he asked sans.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Well I was planning a defense for a camp we have set up, then new people like you showed up. So I came over to help and tell you evreything that I have learned so far. Though there is probably so one amongst the rest who knows more. Do you want to head to the camp?"he asked sans.
Sans looked at him. He thought for a second taking a sip of the ketchup. "Alright." He said climbing on Al's back. "Let's go." he said. "What did you expect me to walk. My legs don't enough muscle." He said.

Jacenio said:
Sans looked at him. He thought for a second taking a sip of the ketchup. "Alright." He said climbing on Al's back. "Let's go." he said. "What did you expect me to walk. My legs don't enough muscle." He said.
"Well.. uh. That's fair I suppose."he puts his arms behind him and secures sans on his back before starting to walk to the camp."why do you drink ketchup? I'm sorry but isn't that strange?"

Al asks, it could be like a power booster or somthing for him. Or he just really enjoys ketchup.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Well.. uh. That's fair I suppose."he puts his arms behind him and secures sans on his back before starting to walk to the camp."why do you drink ketchup? I'm sorry but isn't that strange?"
Al asks, it could be like a power booster or somthing for him. Or he just really enjoys ketchup.
Sans shrugged. "I don't know how it may

of started if that's what you're asking." Sans said. He looked at Al. "So you sound like a kid... Is there a person under that mask or...?" Sans questioned.

Jacenio said:
Sans shrugged. "I don't know how it may
of started if that's what you're asking." Sans said. He looked at Al. "So you sound like a kid... Is there a person under that mask or...?" Sans questioned.
"Do you really wish to know that question? Beacuse others became shocked or scared when I showed. So are you sure you want to know sir?" Alphonse asks sans.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Do you really wish to know that question? Beacuse others became shocked or scared when I showed. So are you sure you want to know sir?" Alphonse asks sans.
Sns looked at him and shrugged. He was looking at him and thought about this. Then he shrugged again. "Hey kid I'm a skeleton do you think I'd be spooked so easily?" he asked.

Jacenio said:
Sns looked at him and shrugged. He was looking at him and thought about this. Then he shrugged again. "Hey kid I'm a skeleton do you think I'd be spooked so easily?" he asked.
"Well no I don't think you would, ok, I will show you."Alphonse stops walking and sets sans in front of him. He then went down onto his knees, al then grabbed the helmet and lifted it,crevealing nothing inside except a rune, written in blood."just don't touch the rune ok?"

Sans looked at Al. "Heh. Called it." He chuckled under his breath. Then he stuck his small head inside making sure not to touch the rune but looked down into the suit of armor. "Welp empty on the inside. But a consciousness is definitely there." Sans said lazily and smartly at the same time.

Jacenio said:
Sans looked at Al. "Heh. Called it." He chuckled under his breath. Then he stuck his small head inside making sure not to touch the rune but looked down into the suit of armor. "Welp empty on the inside. But a consciousness is definitely there." Sans said lazily and smartly at the same time.
"What do you mean? I'm not just a conscious in armor, I'm more then that."Alphonse didn't like what sans said in the end. 'I am more then just some conscious on a armor right?' Al asks himself in his thoughts.

Sasn realized what he had said wrong and corrected his mistake. "Sorry, about what I said, and yeah there's more to you besides, looked at me, I'm technically just a consciousness inside a skeleton held together by magic." Sans said. "Ain't no brain hiding anywhere in my skull>"

Jacenio said:
Sasn realized what he had said wrong and corrected his mistake. "Sorry, about what I said, and yeah there's more to you besides, looked at me, I'm technically just a consciousness inside a skeleton held together by magic." Sans said. "Ain't no brain hiding anywhere in my skull>"
"You should not say I'll to yourself to. Your the only other person here who is somewhat like me. We should watch out for eachother."al said, slowly standing up, before picking up thier helmet and placing it back where it belong. Then turns around and kneels, so sans can get on his back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sans climbs in his back. "Yeah maybe, just thought I'd say it to let you know that it doesn't matter so long as you have emotion, then there's nothing really strange about you." Sans yawned. Then he fell asleep on Al's back.

Jacenio said:
Sans climbs in his back. "Yeah maybe, just thought I'd say it to let you know that it doesn't matter so long as you have emotion, then there's nothing really strange about you." Sans yawned. Then he fell asleep on Al's back.
Al stands there for a moment, thinking about his exsistance, before he continued walking, as he was walking he would stop once and a while to look behind him and check on sans. Eventually they made it to the camp."hey sans, we made it to the camp, what do you think?"al asks kneeling down so sans can get off if he wanted too.

MTchaos1134 said:
Al stands there for a moment, thinking about his exsistance, before he continued walking, as he was walking he would stop once and a while to look behind him and check on sans. Eventually they made it to the camp."hey sans, we made it to the camp, what do you think?"al asks kneeling down so sans can get off if he wanted too.
Sans still asleep didn't respond but rather he just kinda slid off of his back onto the ground still snoring. It was a few minutes before he opened his eyes. "Wha- Oh I guess we're there." He said standing up with an air of laziness.

Jacenio said:
Sans still asleep didn't respond but rather he just kinda slid off of his back onto the ground still snoring. It was a few minutes before he opened his eyes. "Wha- Oh I guess we're there." He said standing up with an air of laziness.
"We are, what do you think of our camp?" There was a small cottage and a fire. In the distance there were more buildings."I can get you your own house if you want, I built this one."he points to the only cottage next to the fire. This was Al's camp, he made it before the other buildings were discovered, and decked to stay in the isolated cottage anyways."the rest are probably in the buildings over there, if you want to live with them that's fine too." Al waits patiently for sans response. Hoping they will stay in the smaller camp.

MTchaos1134 said:
"We are, what do you think of our camp?" There was a small cottage and a fire. In the distance there were more buildings."I can get you your own house if you want, I built this one."he points to the only cottage next to the fire. This was Al's camp, he made it before the other buildings were discovered, and decked to stay in the isolated cottage anyways."the rest are probably in the buildings over there, if you want to live with them that's fine too." Al waits patiently for sans response. Hoping they will stay in the smaller camp.
Sans looked around the campsite. There were multiple houses all over the place. He looked and shrugged. He was thinking... mulling over his options. When he had finally made a decision he turned to Al. "I think I'll be fine." He said. Then his eye glowed blue and he teleported to the top of a large tree laying comfortably on a large branch. "I'll make a real decision later." He informed.

There was a tree full of odd sorts of characters in it yelled as he freaked out, " AHHHH!!!! " Oh glob! What is this place?! " his limbs stretched apart as he fell off of the branch that he wsa lying on top of and he violently crashed into the others until landing onto the ground. " Oh glob, oh glob, man!!! I don't even know who I am! " He sniffs the air and wags his tail, " I'm a dog? I don't remember being a dog, I thought I was a slippery jellyfish if anything. " A viola dropped on top of his head, " Ooh! " he paused, " Ooo? Is that...? Nah, hey a violin! " he began to play it, " Aww it's off tune!...Wait, how would I know that if I didn't know how to use this... maybe I was a bard! Yeah!!! " he stretched his skin into a little bard outfit, " Hey, that tree is loaded with free dosh. Yeah, Yeah, free dosh for your boy! " his arm stretched up to grab his other stuff, " A lot of food up there...I don't look too chubs...maybe I was a musical warrior! Warriors need their protein after all or at least that's my excuse. " He plopped a bit of the everything burrito in his mouth as he played his viola and walked down the path,

" Walkin' down the path goin' my own way

I don't remember who I am but that's okay

I got a viola in my hands and a burrito at my side

Have no clue where I'm goin' so I'll let my gut be my guide

How'd I end up in this weirdo world?

Maybe I'll find myself a nice lava girl.

"

He sung his song for a bit until seeing a yellow orb in the bushes, " A giant gumball! I'm already full so I'll save it for later. " He lifted it up, " Woah!!! " yelled the yellow gumball, " AAHHH!!! WHAT THE JUNK?! " It was none other than Pac-Man! He put his hands on his hips, " Who are you? " Jake whistled as he poked Pac-Man's nose, " Jake the dog, the bard warrior guy! So are you living candy or something? That's weird. Heh heh...weird. " Pac-Man blinked, " I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to be... but whatever I am, I'm able to eat a lot. " Jake smiled as he put his arm around Pac Man, " Funny, so am I! Two island bros! Sticking it out in the harsh wilderness! " A burping sound was heard as an old man in a lab coat emerged from the bushes, " Sup'... " the guy took a long drink from his alcohol container, " Yo Pax! What's up with the dog? " Pac-Man looked at Jake and shrugged, " I dunno, but he seems friendly enough. " Rick tosses Jake a laser gun, " Here, you're a part of the Rick clan now. Me and Pac have been living on this island for a while now. Finding ways to live off of those weird brain kissers. I find a way to make them edible, they look disgusting but it's all we got other than fruits and alcohol. " Rick said as he passed through the ferns. " What's alcohol? " asked Jake as he innocently walked with them both. " I'm a stretchy dog so if there's anything you need that involves reaching, I'm your guy. But shouldn't we have a bigger clan? " Rick scratched his head, " Well I made a heartbeat tracker and we've been following it for days now and it only led us to more monsters, we're on our way to the next blip so hopefully whatever's there won't try to bit our faces off. "

Last edited by a moderator:
sgtmickey said:
There was a tree full of odd sorts of characters in it yelled as he freaked out, " AHHHH!!!! " Oh glob! What is this place?! " his limbs stretched apart as he fell off of the branch that he wsa lying on top of and he violently crashed into the others until landing onto the ground. " Oh glob, oh glob, man!!! I don't even know who I am! " He sniffs the air and wags his tail, " I'm a dog? I don't remember being a dog, I thought I was a slippery jellyfish if anything. " A viola dropped on top of his head, " Ooh! " he paused, " Ooo? Is that...? Nah, hey a violin! " he began to play it, " Aww it's off tune!...Wait, how would I know that if I didn't know how to use this... maybe I was a bard! Yeah!!! " he stretched his skin into a little bard outfit, " Hey, that tree is loaded with free dosh. Yeah, Yeah, free dosh for your boy! " his arm stretched up to grab his other stuff, " A lot of food up there...I don't look too chubs...maybe I was a musical warrior! Warriors need their protein after all or at least that's my excuse. " He plopped a bit of the everything burrito in his mouth as he played his viola and walked down the path,

"

He sung his song for a bit until seeing a yellow orb in the bushes, " A giant gumball! I'm already full so I'll save it for later. " He lifted it up, " Woah!!! " yelled the yellow gumball, " AAHHH!!! WHAT THE JUNK?! " It was none other than Pac-Man! He put his hands on his hips, " Who are you? " Jake whistled as he poked Pac-Man's nose, " Jake the dog, the bard warrior guy! So are you living candy or something? That's weird. Heh heh...weird. " Pac-Man blinked, " I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to be... but whatever I am, I'm able to eat a lot. " Jake smiled as he put his arm around Pac Man, " Funny, so am I! Two island bros! Sticking it out in the harsh wilderness! " A burping sound was heard as an old man in a lab coat emerged from the bushes, " Sup'... " the guy took a long drink from his alcohol container, " Yo Pax! What's up with the dog? " Pac-Man looked at Jake and shrugged, " I dunno, but he seems friendly enough. " Rick tosses Jake a laser gun, " Here, you're a part of the Rick clan now. Me and Pac have been living on this island for a while now. Finding ways to live off of those weird brain kissers. I find a way to make them edible, they look disgusting but it's all we got other than fruits and alcohol. " Rick said as he passed through the ferns. " What's alcohol? " asked Jake as he innocently walked with them both. " I'm a stretchy dog so if there's anything you need that involves reaching, I'm your guy. But shouldn't we have a bigger clan? " Rick scratched his head, " Well I made a heartbeat tracker and we've been following it for days now and it only led us to more monsters, we're on our way to the next blip so hopefully whatever's there won't try to bit our faces off. "
Sans had been up in his tree when he heard a passing conversation. He yawned lazily but looked over the side to see what what was happening. "He saw a talking dog, a large yellow lemon, and an old man who looked like a scientist. Sans looked at them with an empty expression before teleporting down to them. He looked at the trio together and tilted his skull in thought. "Hey there." He finally said. "My name's Sans, Sans the skeleton,

sgtmickey said:

"

Jacenio said:
Sans had been up in his tree when he heard a passing conversation. He yawned lazily but looked over the side to see what what was happening. "He saw a talking dog, a large yellow lemon, and an old man who looked like a scientist. Sans looked at them with an empty expression before teleporting down to them. He looked at the trio together and tilted his skull in thought. "Hey there." He finally said. "My name's Sans, Sans the skeleton,
Alphonse quietly follows behind sans, he had heard the commotion while he was thinking in the tent, this group was a strange one."hello there, are you all lost, did you lose your memory? Beacuse I can answer some questions for you if you want." He said, giving a slight bow."I'm Alphonse Elric, nice to meet you all."

MTchaos1134 said:
Alphonse quietly follows behind sans, he had heard the commotion while he was thinking in the tent, this group was a strange one."hello there, are you all lost, did you lose your memory? Beacuse I can answer some questions for you if you want." He said, giving a slight bow."I'm Alphonse Elric, nice to meet you all."
Sans looked at Al. "Yep. nice to see ya again so soon Al I heard these guys talking rather loud and i thought i would check it out." He said. "I was bit scared that two of these three would make traffic slow down." He chuckled. "Anyway Al kind of talked me through this place, and if you guys can't remember anything don't feel bad... none of us can remember anything." Sans said his white pupils disappearing as he looked down. Then he looked up as they returned his friendly demeanor once again being seen. "Don't worry about any problems if you guys don't cause problems you probabl won't get any."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back