• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

Setsuna wakes up in the beach, covered in sand and sea water. She sits up, confused. Where is she? All that she remembers is... Nothing, really. Besides her own name, that is. She looks around, looking for signs of life. She coul see a few buildings here and there, but what, or rather who, caught her eye was the young man in a dapper green suit.

"Mister? Do you know where we are? I just woke up over there, and I can't remember anything..."

Hearing a noise behind him, Ocelot quickly turns around to see a small, strange looking creature diving behind a rock. Thinking that it was some kind of predator, Ocelot draws one of his revolvers and fires a bullet at a tree behind a tock, causing the bullet to ricochet off of the tree towards the creature's head.

@billthesomething

Hamilton smiled "I really don't know, the only thing I remember is my name is Alexander Hamilton. It is good to see a new face around here, do you know where you're from or at least your name." He tucked his hands in his pockets, he took out his quill and tried to write in the sand but to no avail.

@Antalore

The Batter accepted the offer to be let inside Jacket's home. He nodded knowing that so far anyone he'd spoken to was unable to recall their pas. When he saw the man in a jacket throw in what appeared to be a creature unknown to him he assumed it was a headcrab, when he saw the tentacle grab the dead creature his instinct told him to slay whatever it was but he was more concerned about if he could get any answers "Does this place have other sentient life, Also I am The Batter" he said deciding to introduce himself to be polite.

@billthesomething

"I'm Setsuna. I'm pretty sure that's all I know..."

It was only then that she noticed the bow and arrows on her back and the knife on her belt. Wherever she came from, she must've needed to fight for herself. She had the feeling that the experience would be useful wherever she was now.

Alex looked at the bow "You must have been some kind of hunter, I was apparently a writer, who was also a drunk, who killed a man." He said showing the quill, the shot glass, and his duel pistols. He smiled "Ya want to come with me, if you know to use a bow it would really help. Theses guns don't have much ammo," he said pocketing his items away.

@Antalore

Barbas said:
Hearing a noise behind him, Ocelot quickly turns around to see a small, strange looking creature diving behind a rock. Thinking that it was some kind of predator, Ocelot draws one of his revolvers and fires a bullet at a tree behind a tock, causing the bullet to ricochet off of the tree towards the creature's head.
@billthesomething
Luckily fortune favors the fool, and so when the bullet comes close to the small Kobold she trips and it only hits the top of her right ear "Hi dat that hurt, whies yu hurt me." the kobold shouts as she steps out from behind the rock, one of her ears now sporting a small hole at the top, she seemed to be at the verge of crying

"HMM?"

Problem Sleuth had spaced out for about 3 hours or so. In some bout of somnambulism or the such Sleuth found himself in the presence of two people. Problem Sleuth decided to keep his trigger finger hidden. Subtlety is key.

@White Shamrock

The archer smiled:

"Sure... This should be fun..."

She counted her arrows. Enough to last about a week, assuming they didn't encounter too many enemies. The knife was not much to fight with, but it was enough for close-range self defense and could be useful in cutting ropes and animal hides.

ManyFaces said:
The Batter accepted the offer to be let inside Jacket's home. He nodded knowing that so far anyone he'd spoken to was unable to recall their pas. When he saw the man in a jacket throw in what appeared to be a creature unknown to him he assumed it was a headcrab, when he saw the tentacle grab the dead creature his instinct told him to slay whatever it was but he was more concerned about if he could get any answers "Does this place have other sentient life, Also I am The Batter" he said deciding to introduce himself to be polite.
@billthesomething
Jacket "Jacket, I am Jacket" he says he walks back into his bungalow and sits down the couch then he reaches into his jean pocket and pulls out a pack of cigarettes. He shrugs his shoulders as he lights up a cigarette "Don't know, But there are some weird animals around here. like those headcrabs and lazer panthers. Yep there panthers who shoot lazers from out of their eyes on this fucking island," he takes a quick drag of his cigarette before continuing "and i can assure you. i am not smoking anything other then my tobacco"

Surprised that his bullet only grazed it's target, Ocelot raises his revolver and fires another carefully aimed bullet at the creature's head following Al back to the camp.

@billthesomething

Alex looked over at the other man "Hi! Alexander Hamilton and you are. Wow I have already found two other people," he said doing a 'I am a true leader' pose. He looked at the other man as walked and guided the others with him humming to himself.

@Antalore @Magnadeus

Barbas said:
Surprised that his bullet only grazed it's target, Ocelot raises his revolver and fires another carefully aimed bullet at the creature's head following Al back to the camp.
@billthesomething
once again the Kobold is able to dodge through sheer luck "Whys yu su mean to Lulice" Says The now crying and named Lulice before running off towards the forest

Magnadeus said:
"MY NAME IS PROBLEM SLEUTH. AND-"
But before he could continue, he found a pumpkin.

"IS THAT WHAT I THINK THAT IS?"

Alas, he blinked, and the pumpkin disappeared.

"ARGGHHH!"
Hamilton tilted his head "What was with the pumpkin, that seemed odd. I really haven't been on this island long, are vanishing pumpkins a thing?" He asked confused as he went into the forest and smiled "Last time I was here I shot a monster," he said taking out his pistol.

@Magnadeus @Antalore

The Kobold's eyes widened to the size of saucers as she took the quill with such gentleness that one would think the quill was some kind of ancient treasure that would crumble to dust with one wrong move. She then places it behind her ear, and then hugs Hamilton's leg "Yay!!, i gut a papy!! oh the other bolds are guing tu be su jelly of Lulice." She gives Hamilton a large toothy grin

Hamilton picked Lulice up "Papy?!? They will be very when they learn of the quill," he said laughing at the idea of being a parent. He looked at her ear and lowered her, face to face "Who did this to you," he said looking at the ear with a hole.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Hamilton picked Lulice up "Papy?!? They will be very when they learn of the quill," he said laughing at the idea of being a parent. He looked at her ear and lowered her, face to face "Who did this to you," he said looking at the ear with a hole.

[/QUOTE]
Lulice grin fell and was replaced with a trembling lip "I dun'ts knuw, thai just shoot ats me. I dun'ts wants tu meat thems agains" her voice trembled as she remembered her encounter with Revolver Ocelot, she just hugged Hamilton's legs again and held on with a iron grip

"You're safe with us, little girl... We'll find the baddie who shot you."

She smiled reassuringly at the kobold. She felt strangely empathic towards the little girl.

The Batter leaned on his bat looking around the bungalow and then back at Jacket "So Jacket, I think I woke up in a tree but there was a plane nearby. I think i've seen others around but has anyone checked it out for answers?" he said turning to face where he thought he'd woken up at. His expression stayed neutral even when told about Lazer Panthers, his mind did not understand how all these odd things could have gotten here but he'd be better off accepting it rather than fighting it.

@billthesomething

Users who are viewing this thread

Back