• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

Barbas said:
"I'll only stop firing when stop running away and give me some goddamn information!" While getting ready to fire again, Revolver Ocelot notices stone forming around him. Thinking fast, Ocelot jumps over the stone before it could begin to trap him and precedes to dive behind a tree before reloading his revolver.
"I'm not running! If you want information stop firing please. It's pointless anyways sir!"

He raises a wall of stone to stop any bullets flying at Al.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I'm not running! If you want information stop firing please. It's pointless anyways sir!"
He raises a wall of stone to stop any bullets flying at Al.
Thinking that it would be in his best interest to stop shooting at the suit of armor, Ocelot spins his revolver before returning it to it's holster. Afterwards, Ocelot steps away from the tree." Fine. But don't think I won't blow your head off again if you try to run off."

Barbas said:
Thinking that it would be in his best interest to stop shooting at the suit of armor, Ocelot spins his revolver before returning it to it's holster. Afterwards, Ocelot steps away from the tree." Fine. But don't think I won't blow your head off again if you try to run off."
Alphonse peeks out from thier cover."I can give you information where the rest have forgotten as well. And there are probably others who can explain it better. But if you want I may attempt to explain it."he was walking slowly towards the man."what is your name anyways sir?"

MTchaos1134 said:
Alphonse peeks out from thier cover."I can give you information where the rest have forgotten as well. And there are probably others who can explain it better. But if you want I may attempt to explain it."he was walking slowly towards the man."what is your name anyways sir?"
"The names Ocelot. Revolver Ocelot. And since I just gave you my name, I believe you should tell me yours in exchange."

Barbas said:
"The names Ocelot. Revolver Ocelot. And since I just gave you my name, I believe you should tell me yours in exchange."
"Yes, of course, that is equivalent exchange anyways. I am Alphonse Elric, nice to meet you ocelot sir."he gives a slight bow."should we head to the camp? We can talk on the way."al now used thier alchemy to fox the damages as much as he could, he didn't want to leave the encounter zone in a mess.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Yes, of course, that is equivalent exchange anyways. I am Alphonse Elric, nice to meet you ocelot sir."he gives a slight bow."should we head to the camp? We can talk on the way."al now used thier alchemy to fox the damages as much as he could, he didn't want to leave the encounter zone in a mess.
" Yeah, lets go to your camp. With any luck, someone may be able to tell me where where I'm at." After speaking, Revolver Ocelot begins to follow Al while reloading one of his revolvers.

Barbas said:
" Yeah, lets go to your camp. With any luck, someone may be able to tell me where where I'm at." After speaking, Revolver Ocelot begins to follow Al while reloading one of his revolvers.
Al starts walking."nice weapons you have there sir,are mobility and your skill of your weapons the p let things you are good at? Or are great with other things as well?" al asks, curiously.

MTchaos1134 said:
Al starts walking."nice weapons you have there sir,are mobility and your skill of your weapons the p let things you are good at? Or are great with other things as well?" al asks, curiously.
" Oh I'm good at many things besides using my guns, such as CQC and interrogation. But there's nothing like the feeling of slamming a long silver bullet into a well greased chamber. And your right, these revolvers are nice."

- Rapunzel -

Rapunzel pulled her long braided hair towards her just as the last light faded from the golden strands. Her jaw dropped in surprise too.

"I have magic hair that glows!" she told Solaire and Amethyst exitedly, showing them her hair. "I have magic hair that glooows!" she repeated slowly. "I have magic hair that glows . . . Solaire, Amethyst, I remember!" she said shaking their shoulders.

"My hair can heal sickness and injury! And . . .", her face scrunched up as she tried to remember, " . . . and something." she said finally, looking at the sand with the half-disappointed, half-determined look of someone who lost something, but it was alright.

Rapunzel cupped her own face with her delicate fingers, squishing her cheeks, thinking. Then she announced to everyone.

"Everyone! I remember, I'm a healer! So if any of you get injured, just call me! The louder you yell, the faster I'll come!"

@billthesomething, @budgieboo

Barbas said:
" Oh I'm good at many things besides using my guns, such as CQC and interrogation. But there's nothing like the feeling of slamming a long silver bullet into a well greased chamber. And your right, these revolvers are nice."
"I am great In alchemy and multiple fighting techniques, and that's all I think." Al was still trying to figure out why he can't remember anything, along with evreyone else here, there must be answers on the island.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I am great In alchemy and multiple fighting techniques, and that's all I think." Al was still trying to figure out why he can't remember anything, along with evreyone else here, there must be answers on the island.
"Alchemy? Hmm, never heard of it. Must be a type of developed in secret. I should tell the Boss to look into it when I get back to Mother base."

Barbas said:
"Alchemy? Hmm, never heard of it. Must be a type of developed in secret. I should tell the Boss to look into it when I get back to Mother base."
"Wait, do you have your memory? If so you will be the first to have thier memory here!" Al was excited now, this man could hold all the answers if they remember anything.but besides that it's surprising they have not encountered any wildlife yet, they could be avoiding him.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Wait, do you have your memory? If so you will be the first to have thier memory here!" Al was excited now, this man could hold all the answers if they remember anything.but besides that it's surprising they have not encountered any wildlife yet, they could be avoiding him.
latest
A fast zombie came charging through the foliage, it took a leap towards Alphonse, emerging from the ground two radscorpions came up from behind revolver @Barbas

billthesomething said:
latest
A fast zombie came charging through the foliage, it took a leap towards Alphonse, emerging from the ground two radscorpions came up from behind revolver @Barbas
Al just realized he brought bad luck upon him and his ally, it's like saying'at least it could not get any worse.'al grapples the fast zombie and slams them to the ground. And goes to punch the zombies chest. Not knowing of head shots.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Wait. Are you telling me that you and everyone else have amnesia? Because I'd thats the case, than we were probably captured by someone." Hearing the two Radscorpions, Ocelot pulls out one of his revolvers and turns to face the mutant's before firing a well aimed bullet at each of their heads.

Barbas said:
"Wait. Are you telling me that you and everyone else have amnesia? Because I'd thats the case, than we were probably captured by someone." Hearing the two Radscorpions, Ocelot pulls out one of his revolvers and turns to face the mutant's before firing a well aimed bullet at each of their heads.
The bullet hits the radscorpions, but doesn't it kill them. they raise their stingers and begin to attempt to stab Ocelot. The zombie separates and launches itself once-again towards alphonse @MTchaos1134

Barbas said:
billthesomething said:
The bullet hits the radscorpions, but doesn't it kill them. they raise their stingers and begin to attempt to stab Ocelot. The zombie separates and launches itself once-again towards alphonse @MTchaos1134
"That's what I have been thinking."the separation surprised al and the zombie land a direct hit on his chest. But now al grappled them again and this,time al grabs the chest and attempts to slam them into a nearby tree."I forgot to say, there are many people here, they are probably at the camp."

Noticing the stingers heading towards him, Ocelot jumps backwards just before they could hit him. Afterwards, Ocelot raises his revolver and fires a bullet at one of the Radscorpion's eyes.

"Woah," Amethyst said, as Rapunzel shook her shoulders excitedly. After she was done, she said, "Wow, huh, I didn't think you'd had powers before! Congrats, Rapunz! And, hey, don't worry about not remembering anything else, 'cause we're all in the same boat as you are."

Thepotatogod said:
"Anyways, what's your name? Who else is here?" Jotaro asked the man he encountered, hoping to know everyone in the hut.
(@billthesomething )
"Jacket, I am Jacket" he said in a tone that almost bordered monotone, however it was just due to his very relaxed state at the moment. "so you having trouble with your memories as well? if so join the club most of us can only remember our names out here"

"Yeah. . .I only recall coming back from Egypt. Aside from that, i also recall having a spirit helping me. . .Somehow, i call him Star Platinum." Jotaro tucked his hat, "I don't what he is, but i can feel as if he is one with me." he said to jacket, looking at him once more. "Let's hope we'll be on good terms." He attempted to smile, which he is not very good at.

(@billthesomething )

Ninetails

Form: Kitsune

latest
When it became obvious that she wasn't getting anywhere with Kota and the 'Clone,' Ninetails smelled the aroma of roasted meat in the air. Following the scent, she came across a group of people gathered around a fire having a meal.

"What's this? Feasting?,"
Ninetails muttered, before raising her voice, "Who are you? I wish to know where I am."

@Zer0 @billthesomething @Computing Magus @budgieboo @ anyone else by the fire with repunzel

- Rapunzel -

"You're right, Amethyst . . ." said Rapunzel, sitting back down. "Shall we wake up early tomorrow and head out to the Crystal Cave?-Oh, hi there!" she added when the pretty nine-tailed fox approached them.

"I'm Rapunzel, please have a seat and some hot dinner." she said offering the fox a bowl.

"This island is called Avasola," she told the fox candidly, "but that's all I know so far. There's this person called the Gordo who lives in the Crystal Oasis who might know who placed us here, want to come with us tomorrow?"

(OOC: @billthesomething, @Shadowlugia711 ,@budgieboo, I'm ready to time-skip to morning and visit the smith, then immediately head off to the Crystal Oasis.)

Ninetails

Form: Kitsune

latest
"Ninetails..." she trailed off, eyeing the bowl off soup that Rapunzel was offering her. "Avasola... What an interesting name."

Sitting down, the fox did not take the bowl of soup, but instead was quiet. Swishing her tails, she set her sword down in the sand.

"I remember nothing but sakura petals and the crashing of ocean waves."

@Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back