• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

"It's in my hut marked 19, it hanging on the coat rack. I'll show you to it" Jacket said while motioning for Reimu to follow him. he opens the door to the bungalow, he has designated as his, he walks over to the coat rack which was besides a table where his weapons laid, his hammer and baseball bat were equally as bloody as his jacket, however Jacket says he can clean his weapon just fine. "Thanks for doing this" he says as he hands her his jacket

billthesomething said:
"It's in my hut marked 19, it hanging on the coat rack. I'll show you to it" Jacket said while motioning for Reimu to follow him. he opens the door to the bungalow, he has designated as his, he walks over to the coat rack which was besides a table where his weapons laid, his hammer and baseball bat were equally as bloody as his jacket, however Jacket says he can clean his weapon just fine. "Thanks for doing this" he says as he hands her his jacket
"Sure thing, Jacke--" Reimu started but the air reeked of the metallic scent of the blood which was on Jacket's jacket. She could almost blurt out that she didn't want to do it anymore but a promise was a promise. Reimu carefully picked up the jacket where there was no blood at all. Reimu finished the words she was saying and left the room.

Suddenly, Reimu thought; did she have any laundry soap or any of the sort for this? Then again, if Rapunzel found some things to make good food and Jacket claimed that he could wash his weapons, she can do it. After a bit of exploring around, holding the jacket absentmindedly, Reimu continues her small quest to cleanse the bloodied piece of clothing that was Jacket's jacket. Reimu wondered if he forgot his name along with some other memories and thought jacket would make a great name. She giggled slightly then continued onwards.

Zer0 said:
- Rapunzel -

"Thank you, I'm glad you all like it!" said Rapunzel cheerfully to Solaire and Reimu.

When meat was once more caught and after Rapunzel foraged for some more herbs, she cooked up a steamy broth with meat so tender they fell off the bones. Sweet yam and other tubers was once more on the menu, and some fresh scallops on the side.

There were coconuts too, to quench their thirst.

Rapunzel ate while examining her paintings in her sketch pad. She came upon a prose framed in flower, sun, and stars. It seemed familiar, and this was how it went . . .

"Flower, gleam and glow

Let your power shine

Make the clock reverse

Bring back what once was mine

Heal what has been hurt

Change the Fates' design

Save what has been lost

Bring back what once was mine

What once was mine "​

She read it aloud, then her words turned to song. Suddenly, her hair glowed, and either because her hair had been braided or it was still a bright afternoon, Rapunzel didn't take any notice as she continued to sing to the end.

@billthesomething, @Computing Magus
Solaire was smiling as he ate for once more Rapunzel had delivered a delicious meal, but he stopped eating to listen to Rapunzel's singing and his jaw dropped not from her singing (which was beautiful mind you) but her hair was radiating a golden hue "Your hair was glowing like the sun" Solaire said having picked his jaw back up.

"Ngh. . ." Jotaro grunted as he woke up near a crashed plane. He didn't know how he got here, all he remembers is him returning back home from Egypt. . .Why from egypt? It's. . .Still a blur. He recalled fighting someone. . .Someone powerful that even his stand couldn't last until...

"GOD DAMMIT!" He grunted as he felt a throbbing pain from his head. "Ku. . .I'm guessing the plane crashed." He said, looking at what's left of the plane. "Did the Old man make it?" He asked himself before seeing a hut nearby. It was also lit too. He should head for shelter, which he did by heading to the huts. "Yare yare daze. . ." He sighed, tuking his hat.

"Yeah! Let's go," Amethyst said, glad they were finally going somewhere.

She then looked over towards the knight guy, and then said, "But I'm fine with relaxing too. Dang if that meal wasn't pretty good. It's almost the best thing I've tasted on this island." She wasn't opposed to going right now, but she wasn't opposed to lazing around either. Plus, she gets food!

She then began eating, sitting down near the others as she saw the sun still shine bright in this afternoon. She was about to finish, until she noticed Rapunzel's hair glow. "Woah, hey, you're hair it's uh, kind of glowing," she commented, pointing it out relatively casually, "Is that normal for you?"

Jotaro was beginning to hear other voices while he was walking near the huts. Were there other people in this island? he'd then saw a bright glint from one of the huts.

"Star Platinum." He muttered, as a muscular blue-skinned man with black hair came out behind him. Through it's vision, he saw an imagery of a female, a young woman with long, silky hair. He couldn't see if there are other people here, too. so Star Platinum decided to withdraw back to its master. Minutes later, he arrived near the huts. Jotaro didn't see anyone else. his conclusion was to just knock on the nearest hut.

"Is anyone there?" He asked, knocking the hut's door.

Thepotatogod said:
Jotaro was beginning to hear other voices while he was walking near the huts. Were there other people in this island? he'd then saw a bright glint from one of the huts.
"Star Platinum." He muttered, as a muscular blue-skinned man with black hair came out behind him. Through it's vision, he saw an imagery of a female, a young woman with long, silky hair. He couldn't see if there are other people here, too. so Star Platinum decided to withdraw back to its master. Minutes later, he arrived near the huts. Jotaro didn't see anyone else. his conclusion was to just knock on the nearest hut.

"Is anyone there?" He asked, knocking the hut's door.
"Hmm?" Jacket stood up from his bed, he hadn't really been sleeping he was actually reading a book, he had found in the drawer of the bungalow. he opens up the door "What's up" he didn't recognize the person but there are alot of other people on this fucking island

Al was out hunting again, he wanted to make sure there would be no shortage of food, somthing big would be nice. Al didn't need to eat himself, but almost everyone else has too. So he will make sure they will have enough food to last a while.

jeff was flopped on the ground face first. He moved his arms pushing himself up coughing a little. Yuck. Sand in his mouth. It tasted gross. He blinked with his blue eyes and looked up at the sky above and then around him. Where was he?? Odd. Anytime he tried to remember anything it came up fuzzy. Blank. How bothersome. Noticing the knife on the ground he picked it up and slid it into his pocket before rising and slipping his hands In his hoodie single pocket as he began to walk. He needed to check out the rest of the island.

mewbot5408 said:
jeff was flopped on the ground face first. He moved his arms pushing himself up coughing a little. Yuck. Sand in his mouth. It tasted gross. He blinked with his blue eyes and looked up at the sky above and then around him. Where was he?? Odd. Anytime he tried to remember anything it came up fuzzy. Blank. How bothersome. Noticing the knife on the ground he picked it up and slid it into his pocket before rising and slipping his hands In his hoodie single pocket as he began to walk. He needed to check out the rest of the island.
The snapping of claws could be heard as a large white scorpion emerged
latest
from beneath the sand, it raised it stinger and prepared to stab the unsuspecting serial killer

Last edited by a moderator:
Within the forest, a portal forms and releases a man wearing a leather jacket and spurs on his boots. Landing on his feet, the individual known as Revolver Ocelot begins to look around his surrounding. Upon spotting someone wearing a large suit of armor, Ocelot pulls out one of his revolvers and precedes to aim it at Al's head." You! Where the hell am I and how did I get here?!"

@MTchaos1134

billthesomething said:
The snapping of claws could be heard as a large white scorpion emerged
latest
from beneath the sand, it raised it stinger and prepared to stab the unsuspecting serial killer
Jeff hearing the scorpion moved away quickly."Hmm...I'm busy,can't play right now sorry." He says with a few giggles and moved away quickly continuing to go off into the direction of where he had planned going. The serial killer kept his knife in hand just in case someone else wanted to play with him. He of course wouldn't hesitate once to kill. He snickers at the idea of getting into a fight. Jeff started to wonder if anyone else was on the island as he walked as it wasn't long before he came across the huts him having wandered around somehow by odd luck.

Barbas said:
Within the forest, a portal forms and releases a man wearing a leather jacket and spurs on his boots. Landing on his feet, the individual known as Revolver Ocelot begins to look around his surrounding. Upon spotting someone wearing a large suit of armor, Ocelot pulls out one of his revolvers and precedes to aim it at Al's head." You! Where the hell am I and how did I get here?!"
@MTchaos1134
"I don't know! don't shoot you could hurt yourself!"he raised his arms up, he was not expecting a man to come out from a portal, this one probably forgot everything too. So he feels like he does. Not need to ask.

billthesomething said:
"Hmm?" Jacket stood up from his bed, he hadn't really been sleeping he was actually reading a book, he had found in the drawer of the bungalow. he opens up the door "What's up" he didn't recognize the person but there are alot of other people on this fucking island
"Hello there. i've been wondering if there more people on this island?" Jotaro asked with a blank stare, looking at the man. he seemed to be a young blonde who's build is opposed to his buff appearance. but despite this, he still manages to look . . .Threatening. "Looks like i'll have to join your little group. My name's Jotaro Kujo. Some people call me Jojo."

MTchaos1134 said:
"I don't know! don't shoot you could hurt yourself!"he raised his arms up, he was not expecting a man to come out from a portal, this one probably forgot everything too. So he feels like he does. Not need to ask.
"Hurt myself? Ha! Don't make me laugh! The only person whose going to get injured by this beauty is you if you don't answer my question. So I'll ask again, where am I?"

mewbot5408 said:
@Thepotatogod
@billthesomething

@budgieboo

@Computing Magus

@Zer0

Jeff ended up sliding his knife back in his pocket as he approached the hut spying jotaro. He curiously crept over quickly unheard and moved around to one of the Windows tapping on it with the best wave he could manage smiling widely but maybe it was a little creepily but he tried.
"I can see you y'know." Jotaro said,glaring at a creepy looking boy who's smiling at him. "I've seen things more disturbing than you, kid." he approached the boy on the window. trying not to sound intimidating, he tried smiling back. . .

Barbas said:
"Hurt myself? Ha! Don't make me laugh! Ithe only person whose going to get injuried by this beauty is you if you don't answer my question. So I'll ask again, where am I?"
"I told you I do not know, and please don't shoot, you actually will get hurt!"

He kept his arms in the air, not wanting the man to fire, the ricochet could hurt them. For now all he can do without harming the man is to keep his arms in the air

MTchaos1134 said:
"I told you I do not know, and please don't shoot, you actually will get hurt!"
He kept his arms in the air, not wanting the man to fire, the ricochet could hurt them. For now all he can do without harming the man is to keep his arms in the air
"Even if you don't know the name of our location, I'm sure you can provide me with some useful information, especially with some of my 'equipment'. Though if you try to run away, than I'll blow your brains out with one well oiled silver bullet." After speaking, Ocelot pulls out another revolver and begins to do his famous gun trick while he waits to see what Al does next.

[media]

[/media]

Barbas said:
"Even if you don't know the name of our location, I'm sure you can provide me with some useful information, especially with some of my 'equipment'. Though if you try to run away, than I'll blow your brains out with one well oiled silver bullet." After speaking, Ocelot pulls out another revolver and begins to do his famous gun trick while he waits to see what Al does next.
[media]

[/media]
"we are on an island, that's all I really know besides my name." Al was backing up slowly. The further he got the better chance the bullet would not bounce off of him and hit this man. This will most likely cause him to shoot but al is willing to take the risk.

MTchaos1134 said:
"we are on an island." Al was backing up slowly. The further he got the better chance the bullet would not bounce off of him and hit this man. This will most likely cause him to shoot but al is willing to take the risk.
"Not a very smart choice. An Ocelot never lets his prey a escape." Quickly raising his right revolver, Ocelot fires it at Al's head.

Barbas said:
"Not a very smart choice. An Ocelot never lets his prey a escape." Quickly raising his right revolver, Ocelot fires it at Al's head.
The helmet flies off and the bullet ricochets to a tree nearby. When the helmet flies off it is revealed nothing is inside the suit of armor at all. Al picks up his head and puts it back on. He has to treat this man as somewhat of a threat now. Al uses his ache my and large stone walls trap ocelot, but there is no roof, so he can climb or even jump out if he can jump quite high.

'No head! He must be some kind of experiment. Maybe some kind of AI.' Returning his revolvers to their holsters, Ocelot begins to climb up the wall. Upon reaching the top, Ocelot Pulls out one of his revolvers and precedes to fire a shot at Al's right hand.

Barbas said:
'No head! He must be some kind of experiment. Maybe some kind of AI.' Returning his revolvers to their holsters, Ocelot begins to climb up the wall. Upon reaching the top, Ocelot Pulls out one of his revolvers and precedes to fire a shot at Al's right hand.
"Sir calm down and please stop firing!"the bullet bounces off again, this time hitting the wall. Al decodes he needs to subdue him. Al uses thier alchemy again. But this time stone attempts to wrap around ocelot. If it fails it will just be a swirl, like art.

"I'll only stop firing when stop running away and give me some goddamn information!" While getting ready to fire again, Revolver Ocelot notices stone forming around him. Thinking fast, Ocelot jumps over the stone before it could begin to trap him and precedes to dive behind a tree before reloading his revolver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back