• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

Hamilton backed up "So you're on of those, talk less, smile more types. What do you mean by purify," he asked scratching his head. He became nervous and took out one of his dueling rifles.

@ManyFaces

ManyFaces said:
The batter turned around bat poised to swing, upon just being asked who he was he by Alexander and yet another person so he'd answered simply "The Batter, come to purify the unpure" he replied with no change in facial expression.
@White Shamrock
If they still have thier memories that would mean evreyone would get answers."so you remember evreything? Or is it just your name?" Al asks, somewhat excited. This could be it.

The Batter couldn't explain how he did things, he'd just do them so it'd take something to come along for him to demonstrate which as far as he could tell wasn't real. The Batter sighed "Nothing just my name.." he replied hastily no longer wishing to explain how he did things to these strangers, for all he knew they'd kill him the moment her turned his back.

@White Shamrock
@MTchaos1134

ManyFaces said:
The Batter couldn't explain how he did things, he'd just do them so it'd take something to come along for him to demonstrate which as far as he could tell wasn't real. The Batter sighed "Nothing just my name.." he replied hastily no longer wishing to explain how he did things to these strangers, for all he knew they'd kill him the moment her turned his back.
@White Shamrock
@MTchaos1134
"Alright, well my name is Alphonse. Nice to meet you, we have a camp nearby, want to come with us?"his voice was calm and peaceful, he wanted to help evreyone who had forgotten thier memories. He plans to keep peace on the island.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Alright, well my name is Alphonse. Nice to meet you, we have a camp nearby, want to come with us?"his voice was calm and peaceful, he wanted to help evreyone who had forgotten thier memories. He plans to keep peace on the island.
Kota walked to the three "I think that's a good idea." He says then turns to the newcommer "My name is Rahm Kota." He then let's out a sigh "I wonder how many will follow us to this island without memory how."

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Solaire, Rapunzel were seated on the boat with them were Ulfric, Amethyst in the boat and Reimu followed them by floating "The hut seems to be larger then we originally thought" Solaire commented, it was as if it was built for someone gigantic. You can hear clanking the closer you get to it, perhaps a blacksmith worked their.

@Zer0 @Donder172 @budgieboo @Computing Magus

Jacket

Jacket watched the boat leave, he then turned towards the remaining group "Whose gonna help me clean up?" Jacket asked while walking towards one of the zombies and grabbing it by the hands, then pushed it into the water, Jacket jumped back when a tentacle shot out from the water and grabbed onto the zombie then quickly dragging it back down just as fast as it emerged. "I wasn't the only one who saw that?" @everyone by the bungalows

- Rapunzel -

Rapunzel stepped out of the boat, her gold braided hair swaying as the boat rocked a little.

"Hello?" called Rapunzel warily, peeping into the giant house where she heard the hammering. " Excuse me, my name is Rapunzel and me and my friends are looking for the Big Man, m-may we come in?"

@billthesomething

Zer0 said:

- Rapunzel -

Rapunzel stepped out of the boat, her gold braided hair swaying as the boat rocked a little.

"Hello?" called Rapunzel warily, peeping into the giant house where she heard the hammering. " Excuse me, my name is Rapunzel and me and my friends are looking for the Big Man, m-may we come in?"

@billthesomething
"Hmm? Come To Forge" A Deep voice answered, and it caused Solaire's head to hurt for it reminded him of something a Grand city, a city worthy of Gods and the name Anor Londo came to mind "i recognize the voice!, it's the Giant Blacksmith!" Solaire exclaimed as he ran inside "Friend? Long Time, Since last talk" the giant said when saw Solaire
2335113-2335112-267922_161227180617001_119869331419453_369271_2095024_n.jpg

when group arrived in the forge they came upon the Giant Blacksmith they could only reach his waist and that was with him sitting as he forged a blade. it looked almost comical to see someone so large forging a blade that was almost the size of toothpick in compression to the blacksmith "Now Rapunzel, he is as gentle as he is large at least from what i now remember, so no fear" Solaire encouraged @Zer0

billthesomething said:
"Hmm? Come To Forge" A Deep voice answered, and it caused Solaire's head to hurt for it reminded him of something a Grand city, a city worthy of Gods and the name Anor Londo came to mind "i recognize the voice!, it's the Giant Blacksmith!" Solaire exclaimed as he ran inside "Friend? Long Time, Since last talk" the giant said when saw Solaire
2335113-2335112-267922_161227180617001_119869331419453_369271_2095024_n.jpg

when group arrived in the forge they came upon the Giant Blacksmith they could only reach his waist and that was with him sitting as he forged a blade. it looked almost comical to see someone so large forging a blade that was almost the size of toothpick in compression to the blacksmith "Now Rapunzel, he is as gentle as he is large at least from what i now remember, so no fear" Solaire encouraged @Zer0
Ulfric follows Solaire inside "You know him?" He asks Solaire, looking at the giant smith, noticing he was forging a blade.

Donder172 said:
Ulfric follows Solaire inside "You know him?" He asks Solaire, looking at the giant smith, noticing he was forging a blade.
"Yes, he is from Anor Lando, the city of gods. And I presume his voice triggered some of my memories. my memories of the city came flooding back to me. From what i remember now he is very simple minded but an excellent blacksmith"

Amethyst rushed, getting out of the boat. She went over with the rest of the group. She was then looking up at the very large metal man. "Woah, you're huge," she said, nearly astonished by his sheer size, "What are you?"

- Rapunzel -

Rapunzel had frozen again, but after Solaire's words, her shoulders relaxed and she let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, sorry, Squishy!" she told the pink blob suddenly as she had accidentally squeezed him tight when she saw the giant.

"City of the gods . . . wow . . .", said Rapunzel looking all around the giant smithy in a twirl of wonder, "I never knew gods were real, but I'm not so surprised anymore . . ." she looked at everyone in the room. It was so odd . . . she must have come from a place where she knew that this wasn't ordinary.

"Mr. Giant Smith, do you know where the Gordo lives?" she asked, hands behind her back and looking up at his towering frame. "And who's that sword for?"

@billthesomething

Reimu entered the building and the first thing that came to her view was the Giant person towering over the group. For some reason, she didn't feel intimidated by the massive figure too much. It seemed very reasonable with them, despite the appearance.

"My, how long have you been working? You've been rather filthy." Reimu asked towards the giant, not thinking that could have been a bit too rash since it was their first meeting and her first question. Even if she did notice, she would think it was the correct thing to do.

Zer0 said:
- Rapunzel -

Rapunzel had frozen again, but after Solaire's words, her shoulders relaxed and she let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, sorry, Squishy!" she told the pink blob suddenly as she had accidentally squeezed him tight when she saw the giant.

"City of the gods . . . wow . . .", said Rapunzel looking all around the giant smithy in a twirl of wonder, "I never knew gods were real, but I'm not so surprised anymore . . ." she looked at everyone in the room. It was so odd . . . she must have come from a place where she knew that this wasn't ordinary.

"Mr. Giant Smith, do you know where the Gordo lives?" she asked, hands behind her back and looking up at his towering frame. "And who's that sword for?"

@billthesomething
The giant blacksmith briefly stopped his forging to look at Rapunzel "None, Forge for i can." then he returns to his forging The Gordo lives in Crystal Oasis, Past trees." he then places the blade in oil. then places the finished blade into barrel with other assortment of weapons, then studies Rapunzel before speaking "You not warrior, you friends around are. you need blade." he then looks to Ulfric "Give Me Blade"

[QUOTE="Computing Magus]"My, how long have you been working? You've been rather filthy."

[/QUOTE]
budgieboo said:
Amethyst rushed, getting out of the boat. She went over with the rest of the group. She was then looking up at the very large metal man. "Woah, you're huge," she said, nearly astonished by his sheer size, "What are you?"
"All Life, not filth, Proof." he says with a grunt then looks to Amethyst "Giant, Like Friend Gough"

billthesomething said:
The giant blacksmith briefly stopped his forging to look at Rapunzel "None, Forge for i can." then he returns to his forging The Gordo lives in Crystal Oasis, Past trees." he then places the blade in oil. then places the finished blade into barrel with other assortment of weapons, then studies Rapunzel before speaking "You not warrior, you friends around are. you need blade." he then looks to Ulfric "Give Me Blade"
@Donder172

- Rapunzel -

"Oh, no, no" said Rapunzel quickly shaking her head, her smile faltering, "I don't want to kill or hurt anything . . ." she suddenly looked like she had a bright idea. "Do you have a frying pan my size?"

"And also, a map to the Crystal Oasis?"

@billthesomething

"You're giant? Well, I sort of got that from your size, but wow," Amethyst said, "So you're not a machine or anything, then?" It wasn't like Amethyst was completely unfamiliar with large humaioids, but she couldn't exactly remember anything about it. It wasn't anything unusual, though. Of course, most of those humanoids were fusion gems, and not singular people.

The crystal oasis, past the trees. Did he mean the trees here? "So that's where this guy was, just around this island!" she spoke excitedly, looking around at everyone else, "Come on guys, let's solve the mystery!"

Zer0 said:
- Rapunzel -

"Oh, no, no" said Rapunzel quickly shaking her head, her smile faltering, "I don't want to kill or hurt anything . . ." she suddenly looked like she had a bright idea. "Do you have a frying pan my size?"

"And also, a map to the Crystal Oasis?"

@billthesomething
"But Things want to hurt you. Weapon protect friend. Come Back next day. Will Have Weapon For You." he then reaches into a chest and hands Rapunzel a map, he then turn towards Amethyst and removes his mask. The Blacksmith was missing his right eye, and his face was covered in burn marks. "Not Machine, Only work like one" He says with a slight grin and places back his mask, he didn't immediately return to work as he was waiting for Ulfric to hand his sword @Donder172 @budgieboo

- Rapunzel -

"Erm . . . okay." agreed Rapunzel to be polite, but she wondered what this weapon would be, she hoped it would be something blunt like a frying pan, or something that can't kill anything and would just knock them out. "Thank you," she added when the giant handed her a map.

She turned to Solaire, Amethyst and Reimu, opening the scroll. "So the Gordo lives over here . . . Shall we go after everyone's ready? I think I'll make a copy while we wait."

Rapunzel sat cross-legged on the floor, took out her sketchpad and painting set, looked for a blank page and began to copy the map.

@billthesomething, @budgieboo, @Computing Magus

"Yeah we should, but better get going fast you two." Reimu said which was directed towards Ulfric and Solaire. Then again, why rush them? There wasn't anything important happening that needed to be done now or later. Either that or she was impatient. Reimu couldn't tell.

Reimu sat with Rapunzel, mimicking her position and scanned the map Rapunzel was copying on another sheet of paper. Reimu didn't make any comment about it since the place they were going to was rather unfamiliar.

@Zer0, @billthesomething

Amethyst blinked when the giant removed his mask. She merely smiled back. "Huh," she said, "Alright then, heh."

She turned over towards Rapunzel, who was now making a copy of the map. "You know I'm already ready," Amethyst said, "I really wished the other two would hurry up though." She looked over her shoulder as she watched her draw the map, kind of impressed at the speed of which she was going.

billthesomething said:
Ulfric looks for a moment at the Giant, then takes his sword and hands it over to the giant blacksmith "There you go."

PROBLEM SLEUTH

"HMM?"

Problem Sleuth woke up to see the forested landscape around him. It seemed he was at a tropical resort? Well, this was certainly a pleasant sight to wake up to.

WAIT A MINUTE. This couldn't be a resort, seeing as there are no people here! Once again, his sleuthing skills had failed to failed him.

Oh, and also he woke up here with no memories and he was surrounded by crabs. That was a little less pleasant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back