• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

ManyFaces said:
The Batter leaned on his bat looking around the bungalow and then back at Jacket "So Jacket, I think I woke up in a tree but there was a plane nearby. I think i've seen others around but has anyone checked it out for answers?" he said turning to face where he thought he'd woken up at. His expression stayed neutral even when told about Lazer Panthers, his mind did not understand how all these odd things could have gotten here but he'd be better off accepting it rather than fighting it.
@billthesomething
"Plane? No. none of us have checked it out, we were kind of focused on other things. However we can check it out later. if it got you so curious" he takes a drag of his cigarette "However id doubt that it will have the answers we need. Seeing as some of us seem to be from completely different times periods" Jacket stands up from the couch and walks into the kitchen, he crouches as he opens up the fridge and reaches for a can of soda "Shit this place just keeps getting weirder" Jacket says due to the fact that despite their being no visible power lines anywhere, the bungalows still had electricity.

The Batter nodded understanding that all of this was strange, something compelled him to ask about other since he'd seen a few people so far he'd actually enjoy meeting more "So Jacket, tell me who else have you met on this island as far as I understand everyone is scattered around." he said keeping his eyes trained on Jacket in case he'd decided to pull a weapon or something useful."Also checking the plane out should provide some good results or corrupt souls who hijacked it into crashing to get purified."

@billthesomething

Last edited by a moderator:
Upon arriving at the camp, Ocelot examines it for a few moments before turning to face Al." Hmm, this better than I was expecting. Though your going to need some fortifications if you want to keep those creatures out."

@MTchaos1134

Assuming that the headcrab was dead, Jotaro finished his bread. He went back at the entrance to see another person talking to jacket, one in which, was wearing a white shirt and black cap. He looked like a baseball player.

"Who are you supposed to be?" Jotaro asked, shoving his hands into his pockets.

@ManyFaces @billthesomething

"I go by The Batter, and you would be?" The Batter said turning to face the man that had taken care of the headcrab from earlier "Also... you wouldn't happen to have one of those headcrabs around?" he asked, it didn't surprise him that the bungalows must all be home to one of the people who were on the island, when the time came he'd go back and sleep in a tree though. He also surprised himself when he figured out he was being rather chatty but there was nothing to work on.

@Thepotatogod

"Jotaro Kujo." Jotaro introduced, tucking his hat. "I think i just found one in the kitchen earlier, near the table. It's probably dead." he shrugged in a nonchalant tone, pointing back at where he found the bread.

@ManyFaces

Barbas said:
Upon arriving at the camp, Ocelot examines it for a few moments before turning to face Al." Hmm, this better than I was expecting. Though your going to need some fortifications if you want to keep those creatures out."

@MTchaos1134
"Yes I suppose your right." Al kept quiet when ocelot fired at the child like being, he didn't like ocelot doing that, but for now he decides to keep quiet." I can set one up pretty quickly if we get the materials."

- Rapunzel -

"I think I need a little practice . . ." said Rapunzel, making a little make-shift harness so that she could keep the polearm on her back. When she was done, she checked herself out on a mirror, appreciating her now slightly tougher frame.

"So!" she said energetically turning to the others, "Onwards to the Crystal oasis!"

(OOC: @budgieboo, @billthesomething, ready to time-skip to the oasis)

Zer0 said:
- Rapunzel -

"I think I need a little practice . . ." said Rapunzel, making a little make-shift harness so that she could keep the polearm on her back. When she was done, she checked herself out on a mirror, appreciating her now slightly tougher frame.

"So!" she said energetically turning to the others, "Onward to the Crystal oasis!"

(OOC: @budgieboo, @billthesomething, ready to time-skip to the oasis)
Solaire turned towards Rapunzel "Yes Lets, enough dilly dallying" He walked out of the hut. but not before thanking the blacksmith once more "No need. But heed warnings, beware of the copies, the child, and the ruined city. Danger hides in beauty" the blacksmith said before turning towards the anvil and began his craft.

When they reached the oasis the sun had long since set "Rapunzel where does the map s" Solaire's question was interrupted when the group began to hear the sound of several men calling out Gary. @Computing Magus @Shadowlugia711 @Donder172

Amethyst paused, nearly reaching in her gem for her magic whip. She took one another step as she scanned forward around the premise for any possible sign of any enemies in this area. She was searching for any of these men calling out Gary, for whatever reason, which made her quite suspicious that they were coming on here across like a dangerous mob.

Peter Parker

Peter opened his eyes and the bright light of the sun shined on his face,He immediately put his hand above his eyes in an attempt to atleast block some of the light.He stood up from the ground and looked down to see pure white beach sand,He looked around to see if anyone else was there but the only thing that caught his eyes was the crashed plane.He ran towards it and searched for something but sadly he failed,There was nothing else but burnt down passenger seats and debris from the plane. Because of this He sat near and empty spot near the plane crash and tried to remember what actually happened,After all he "was" near the plane.Then it came to him "Peter Parker,Your name is Peter Parker"He thought, It was as if he had been hit by something hard to make him remember.But it wasn't enough he needed more answers to the questions he had.Peter sat there in silence as the gentle waves from the ocean swayed beautifully,Making up theories to answer the questions.

@Any person

"Good. The faster we're able to build some defenses, the less trouble indigenous wildlife it going to give us. Though I think we should meet up with your friends, first."

@MTchaos1134

Larfleeze

Agent Orange woke up on the beach, still clutching the Orange power battery. He could not remember where he had got it from, only that he needed to hold onto it at any cost. It was his and no one else's. He had to kill others if they tried to take it. Larfleeze stood up and leaned against a palm tree as he tried to remember, to think back but all his mind focused on was protecting the power battery, as well as the ring on his finger.

Despite his focus on these two things, Larfleeze managed to remember something. A name.

"Larfleeze?" Agent Orange asked himself "My name is Larfleeze?" He paused "Larfleeze is mine! My name and on one else's!" The Orange lantern shouted "IT'S MINE!" He yelled, shaking his fist at the sky.

Skeletor

Skeletor was awoken by someone yelling and rubbed his head. He looked to his right to see a purple panther staring at him. At first, Skeletor assumed that the beast was going to eat him only for it to lick his hand.

"Ahh! Stop that!" Skeletor cried. He stood to his feet and rubbed his head again "Where am I?" He asked himself "Why am I talking to myself like a common fool?" He looked down at the panther "Unless...You can understand me?" He asked, getting a nod from the panther in response. Skeletor wandered into the shade with the panther at his side "Ske-Skeletor?" He asked himself "What kind of a name is that? What royal boobs my parents must have been!?"

Harley

Harley was too woken up by the sounds of someone yelling "Five more minutes..." She muttered, rolling over in the sand only to hit something. She looked up to see a palm tree "Well, toto." Harley muttered to herself "It looks like we're not in Kansas anymore..." She paused...Did she live in Kansas?

She rested her hands on her head an she tried to remember where she lived. Nothing came to mind no matter how hard she tried. She tried to remember a name next but only one came to mind Harley Quinn.

"That can't be my real name." She shook her head "I mean, did my parents actually want me to get bullied or something?" She asked herself "Do I even have parents? Was I grown in a lab?" She shook her head again as she heard something moving in a bush deeper into the island. She drew her mallet, an object that seemed very familiar to her.

Barbas said:
"Good. The faster we're able to build some defenses, the less trouble indigenous wildlife it going to give us. Though I think we should meet up with your friends, first."

@MTchaos1134
[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]

Larfleeze

Agent Orange woke up on the beach, still clutching the Orange power battery. He could not remember where he had got it from, only that he needed to hold onto it at any cost. It was his and no one else's. He had to kill others if they tried to take it. Larfleeze stood up and leaned against a palm tree as he tried to remember, to think back but all his mind focused on was protecting the power battery, as well as the ring on his finger.

Despite his focus on these two things, Larfleeze managed to remember something. A name.

"Larfleeze?" Agent Orange asked himself "My name is Larfleeze?" He paused "Larfleeze is mine! My name and on one else's!" The Orange lantern shouted "IT'S MINE!" He yelled, shaking his fist at the sky.

Skeletor

Skeletor was awoken by someone yelling and rubbed his head. He looked to his right to see a purple panther staring at him. At first, Skeletor assumed that the beast was going to eat him only for it to lick his hand.

"Ahh! Stop that!" Skeletor cried. He stood to his feet and rubbed his head again "Where am I?" He asked himself "Why am I talking to myself like a common fool?" He looked down at the panther "Unless...You can understand me?" He asked, getting a nod from the panther in response. Skeletor wandered into the shade with the panther at his side "Ske-Skeletor?" He asked himself "What kind of a name is that? What royal boobs my parents must have been!?"

Harley

Harley was too woken up by the sounds of someone yelling "Five more minutes..." She muttered, rolling over in the sand only to hit something. She looked up to see a palm tree "Well, toto." Harley muttered to herself "It looks like we're not in Kansas anymore..." She paused...Did she live in Kansas?

She rested her hands on her head an she tried to remember where she lived. Nothing came to mind no matter how hard she tried. She tried to remember a name next but only one came to mind Harley Quinn.

"That can't be my real name." She shook her head "I mean, did my parents actually want me to get bullied or something?" She asked herself "Do I even have parents? Was I grown in a lab?" She shook her head again as she heard something moving in a bush deeper into the island. She drew her mallet, an object that seemed very familiar to her.

[/QUOTE]
"Well al we will really need is trees to set the defense up."he was looking at the camp, planning on how the defenses will be,then he heard a yell, without telling ocelot he ran to the source, to see a strange humanoid with a orange object."excuse me, are you alright sir? I heard you yell."

Larfleeze

Larfleeze turned towards the other survivor and clutched the Orange Lantern battery even tighter, holding it close to his chest with one hand while pointing his ring at the man with the other.

"Alright?" Larfleeze asked "Larfleeze is only alright after he gets what he wants! You can't have it!"

@MTchaos1134

Some_Bloke] [CENTER] [SIZE=24px][COLOR=#ff8000]Larfleeze[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [COLOR=#ff8000]"What do I want?"[/COLOR] Larfleeze asked [COLOR=#ff8000]"Everything! Larfleeze wants everything!" [/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000] [/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29877-mtchaos1134/ said:
@MTchaos1134[/URL]
"I don't think you can get evreything, and does that mean me and others here as well?" Alphonse silently prepares for a fight he draws a transmutation circle in front of himself and waits to see how this will turn out.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I don't think you can get evreything, and does that mean me and others here as well?" Alphonse silently prepares for a fight he draws a transmutation circle in front of himself and waits to see how this will turn out.
"I want that armour." Larfleeze stated , tapping Alphonse on the head "Gimme it! Gimme it now!"

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]
"I want that armour." Larfleeze stated , tapping Alphonse on the head "Gimme it! Gimme it now!"

[/QUOTE]
"I can't beacuse I am the armor!" He opens up his chest piece to reveal nothing inside."see? So I would not be able to give it to you, even if I wanted to." He closes his chestpiece.

Sans

Sans awoke on a beach. He rolled onto his belly (or lack thereof) and looked out seeing the large vast ocean. It seemed there would be no way home. Not that he could remember where "home" was. He rubbed his skull. "Man am I out of it." He said. "Guess I better figure out what's going' on." Sans said turning on his back and looking up at the sky. "Yep, really gotta figure out where I am." He said not moving. Then he laid there for a few seconds. "Meh, just few more hours." He said lazily.

Jacenio said:
Sans
Sans awoke on a beach. He rolled onto his belly (or lack thereof) and looked out seeing the large vast ocean. It seemed there would be no way home. Not that he could remember where "home" was. He rubbed his skull. "Man am I out of it." He said. "Guess I better figure out what's going' on." Sans said turning on his back and looking up at the sky. "Yep, really gotta figure out where I am." He said not moving. Then he laid there for a few seconds. "Meh, just few more hours." He said lazily.
Al turns thoer attention away from larfleeze, opening himself to anything they want to do, and walks over to the skeleton.al picks up a stick and pokes the skeleton lightly."I guess there was people before us, and it looks like they died. But these bones have not decomposed or anything, it's in mint condition.."al crouches down and stares at the skeleton.

@Some_Bloke

MTchaos1134 said:
Al turns thoer attention away from larfleeze, opening himself to anything they want to do, and walks over to the skeleton.al picks up a stick and pokes the skeleton lightly."I guess there was people before us, and it looks like they died. But these bones have not decomposed or anything, it's in mint condition.."al crouches down and stares at the skeleton.
@Some_Bloke
Sans opened his eye sockets. "Hey, can you put me down please?" He asked with his plastered on smile. "I'm trying to figure out where I am and your distracting me from doing so." He said. Then he chuckled. "Actually nevermind I'm okay with this, that way I can get around this place without moving a bone." He said more to himself than anyone else. "Or if you like you could follow my first suggestion and just leave me to my SKULLKING." He punned.

Jacenio said:
Sans opened his eye sockets. "Hey, can you put me down please?" He asked with his plastered on smile. "I'm trying to figure out where I am and your distracting me from doing so." He said. Then he chuckled. "Actually nevermind I'm okay with this, that way I can get around this place without moving a bone." He said more to himself than anyone else. "Or if you like you could follow my first suggestion and just leave me to my SKULLKING." He punned.
Al screams in surprise, dropping the skeleton and falling back."y-you can talk?! Your a skeleton!"he points to sans skeleton chest."you are not supposed to even move!

Wait a second.." Al starts to wonder if someone else has alchemy on the island. He decides to speak out loud and see if it's true."I found out your trick, stop hiding, I know your consoling the skeleton like a puppet." He said looking around. Expecting someone to come out of hiding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back