• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

Trust said:
"HEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!" Papi yelled as she flopped onto the ground, anything but graceful, a huge smile splitting across ther face, after landing in front of the small group. She just HAD to introduce herself, these were the first people she had met since coming to this place! At least she THOUGHT they were the first, Papi was awfully forgetful. "Hi! My name is Papi!" She told the strangers @sgtmickey @Jacenio @Kyle Storm @ShredKnives
Sans stood up, the name Papi had affected him in some way the word "Papy" and "Papyrus" Flashed through his mind. He didn't understand why that name had affected him but it did. Nevertheless his plastered on smile was still there, at this point the emotion he was feeling was impossible to tell with that smile. He looked at Papi. "Nice to meet you "I'm Sans the skeleton." He said.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu nodded, a bit saddened the only person she talked to was about to go.
She watches him go, before standing there, glancing at Rick (@sgtmickey) every now and then.

She flinched in surprise at the sound of Papi (@Trust), startled by the sudden entrance. She rubs her arm nervously, responding quietly, "Youmu..."
Scout came back from camp eventually giving up on trying to get the boys attention. "There's a kid out dere, who won't wake up." He said taking his baseball from his bag and tossing it up and catching it. "I mean he literally id just out." He said. Sans looked at him. "So why didn't you bring him with you?" He asked. Scout scoffed. "i tried but dat guy's hella heavy, he's literally made outta muscle." Sans nodded. "Alright." He said, Scout looked and Youmu. "Ya alright?" he asked. "I mean sorry if i'm askin' dis too much but a cute girl like you, I can't help but worry for ya." Scout said. The words just rolled shamelessly off his tongue.

Jacenio said:
Scout came back from camp eventually giving up on trying to get the boys attention. "There's a kid out dere, who won't wake up." He said taking his baseball from his bag and tossing it up and catching it. "I mean he literally id just out." He said. Sans looked at him. "So why didn't you bring him with you?" He asked. Scout scoffed. "i tried but dat guy's hella heavy, he's literally made outta muscle." Sans nodded. "Alright." He said, Scout looked and Youmu. "Ya alright?" he asked. "I mean sorry if i'm askin' dis too much but a cute girl like you, I can't help but worry for ya." Scout said. The words just rolled shamelessly off his tongue.
Youmu nodded her head in answer to Scout's first question. Her ears turned redder at the compliment, but attempts to convince the Scout she was fine.

"No no, I'm fine...You don't have to worry at all about me..."

ShredKnives said:
Youmu nodded her head in answer to Scout's first question. Her ears turned redder at the compliment, but attempts to convince the Scout she was fine.
"No no, I'm fine...You don't have to worry at all about me..."
Scout smiled. "Alright, good. So uh... wanna come with me to explore da forest?" he asked. "You don't have to I just thought dat, ya know since ya got dose really cool lookin' swords you wouldn' mind takin' a looksee at what ever may be out dere."
MTchaos1134 said:
"I'm sorry, but I cannot trust you, I would join you but I can't, you can tell me where the parts are and I'll keep an eye out for them." He said, he was deep in thought, not noticing what was going on around him." And how long was I spacing out sans?" He asked, facing him, rubbing the back of his helmet.
@Jacenio
Sans looked at Al and shrugged. "Dunno i haven't been keeping track." he said lazily.

Jacenio said:
Scout smiled. "Alright, good. So uh... wanna come with me to explore da forest?" he asked. "You don't have to I just thought dat, ya know since ya got dose really cool lookin' swords you wouldn' mind takin' a looksee at what ever may be out dere."
Youmu scratched her cheek in thought. She glanced over at her swords, eyeing them closely. She questioned why one of them was shorter than the other in her head, but quickly looked back at Scout. "Sure, I'll come..." she responds, letting the Scout lead.

Jacenio said:
Sans looked at Al and shrugged. "Dunno i haven't been keeping track." he said lazily.
"Oh, alright, anyways who are these new people? I was not expecting anymore." He said, getting up.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu scratched her cheek in thought. She glanced over at her swords, eyeing them closely. She questioned why one of them was shorter than the other in her head, but quickly looked back at Scout. "Sure, I'll come..." she responds, letting the Scout lead.
Scout nodded and walked into the woods with her. "So... uh... how much about yourself do ya remember, I mean i can remember dat I'm fast and dat I'm like 21." he said.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Oh, alright, anyways who are these new people? I was not expecting anymore." He said, getting up.
Sans gestured to where Scout and Youmu had just gone. "Apparently her name is Youmu, she had a... spectral floating around her like some follower, by the way she looks you couldn't guess but I'd say she was in her fifties." Sans said. He was definitely smarter than he looked or acted.

Jacenio said:
Sans gestured to where Scout and Youmu had just gone. "Apparently her name is Youmu, she had a... spectral floating around her like some follower, by the way she looks you couldn't guess but I'd say she was in her fifties." Sans said. He was definitely smarter than he looked or acted.
"wow your pretty smart, that's a good thing to have out here." He pauses and waits for a moment."sans, what do you think of me as?" He asks.

MTchaos1134 said:
"wow your pretty smart, that's a good thing to have out here." He pauses and waits for a moment."sans, what do you think of me as?" He asks.
"I think you're someone who struggles with the fact that you are how you are. I think that you think you're less because of what you don't have. But, I know this, you are probably the best person here." Sans said.

Rick rolled up the map, " Well I'm screwed if I go there alone so the best I can do now is get you guys to trust me so I can save us from whatever's lurking on this island. He observed the screen on his watch, another droid went offline, " I better get that trust fast or all of us are gonna be in deep shit soon... " he got up and followed the scout, " Hey you! You're pretty fast and strong, huh? " he said as he tossed him a laser gun to defend himself, " That thing is for what bullets can't stop, it doesn't run out of ammo so don't worry about shooting straight. We better hurry and find that kid, if we don't get there first a monster will. " Pac-Man followed shortly after, " Don't worry mister Rick, Jake will catch up after he's done conversing with that bird dame. " Jake looked at Papi and smiled, " Hey, another spunky gal! I like! I'm Jake the magical dog!!! "

Jacenio said:
Scout nodded and walked into the woods with her. "So... uh... how much about yourself do ya remember, I mean i can remember dat I'm fast and dat I'm like 21." he said.
Youmu was about to reply, when a certain skeleton interrupted her.

Jacenio said:
Youmu blinked at the skeleton in surprise, wondering how he would know that. She felt older than she looked, she knew that. She nodded her head in agreement.

"Y-yes, but I do remember being able to use these swords quite well, and uh...I think this ghost is part of me." The half-phantom hovers a few inches in front of her shoulder as she pokes it. The half-phantom reacts like a dodge-ball, the poke pushing through a temporary crater in it and causing the phantom to bounce back a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
sgtmickey said:
Rick rolled up the map, " Well I'm screwed if I go there alone so the best I can do now is get you guys to trust me so I can save us from whatever's lurking on this island. He observed the screen on his watch, another droid went offline, " I better get that trust fast or all of us are gonna be in deep shit soon... " he got up and followed the scout, " Hey you! You're pretty fast and strong, huh? " he said as he tossed him a laser gun to defend himself, " That thing is for what bullets can't stop, it doesn't run out of ammo so don't worry about shooting straight. We better hurry and find that kid, if we don't get there first a monster will. " Pac-Man followed shortly after, " Don't worry mister Rick, Jake will catch up after he's done conversing with that bird dame. " Jake looked at Papi and smiled, " Hey, another spunky gal! I like! I'm Jake the magical dog!!! "
Sans nodded. "Okay we'll keep an eye out. Thanks Rick." Scout caught the gun. "Strong... maybe... definitely fast though." He said. "Thanks for da knew gear." He said.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu was about to reply, when a certain skeleton interrupted her.
Youmu blinked at the skeleton in surprise, wondering how he would know that. She felt older than she looked, she knew that. She nodded her head in agreement. "Y-yes, but I do remember being able to use these swords quite well, and uh...I think this ghost is part of me." The half-phantom hovers a few inches in front of her shoulder as she pokes it. The half-phantom reacts like a dodge-ball, the poke pushing through a temporary crater in it and causing the phantom to bounce back a little.
Scout looked at Your. "I have da hots for a 50 year old woman who us also part ghost?" He asked. "Am I wrong in da head or somethin'." He asked smacking his head. "No she just looks really young." Sans yelled to him.

Jacenio said:
Scout looked at Your. "I have da hots for a 50 year old woman who us also part ghost?" He asked. "Am I wrong in da head or somethin'." He asked smacking his head. "No she just looks really young." Sans yelled to him.
Youmu looked extremely embarrassed, staring at the ground fumbling with her thumbs. She didn't exactly want to be in a situation like this. She isn't sure how to comfort Scout, and tries to change the topic of conversation that isn't about her being the equivalent age of an old woman and looking as if she was an early teenager while also being half-ghost.

"Um...A...About that forest exploration?"

ShredKnives said:
Youmu looked extremely embarrassed, staring at the ground fumbling with her thumbs. She didn't exactly want to be in a situation like this. She isn't sure how to comfort Scout, and tries to change the topic of conversation that isn't about her being the equivalent age of an old woman and looking as if she was an early teenager while also being half-ghost.
"Um...A...About that forest exploration?"
Scout looked at her. "I don't care about her age if she looks like dis." He said. "C'mon let's go." He said holding out his hand.

Jacenio said:
Scout looked at her. "I don't care about her age if she looks like dis." He said. "C'mon let's go." He said holding out his hand.
Youmu nodded her head, glancing at his hand. She walks quickly toward the Scout, grabbing his hand with hesitance and embarrassment. She forces herself not to glance at others behind her, quickly gesturing the Scout to lead. She stares at the ground, shame slowly rising inside of her.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu nodded her head, glancing at his hand. She walks quickly toward the Scout, grabbing his hand with hesitance and embarrassment. She forces herself not to glance at others behind her, quickly gesturing the Scout to lead. She stares at the ground, shame slowly rising inside of her.
Scout looked at her. It didn't take a genius to know she was ashamed if something. He stopped walking. "Yo are you alright?" He asked. Before she could respond however he put both hands on her shoulders. "And before you answer think 'bout dis. I'm truthfully concernd right now. So I wan' nuttin but da truth 'ere alright?" He asked.

Jacenio said:
"I think you're someone who struggles with the fact that you are how you are. I think that you think you're less because of what you don't have. But, I know this, you are probably the best person here." Sans said.
"Thanks, but I meant what do you think of me as? Like a friend, ally, roommate. Sorry for asking a lot of questions." He says, looking at sans.

Jacenio said:
Scout looked at her. It didn't take a genius to know she was ashamed if something. He stopped walking. "Yo are you alright?" He asked. Before she could respond however he put both hands on her shoulders. "And before you answer think 'bout dis. I'm truthfully concernd right now. So I wan' nuttin but da truth 'ere alright?" He asked.
Youmu wondered why the Scout had stopped, before she flinched in surprise, a bit uncomfortable by the two sudden hands on her shoulders. She listened intently, and nodded her head slowly. She didn't have much to hide.

She says, "I uh...find it uncomfortable with you holding my hand so tight like that..." She thought Scout was gripping her hand too hard, and she shook her hand a little, white marks disappearing from her palms, and readjusting her scarf slightly.

She then scratched her cheek awkwardly. "I'm sorry, it's a dumb thing to say, considering what we are doing..."

MTchaos1134 said:
"Thanks, but I meant what do you think of me as? Like a friend, ally, roommate. Sorry for asking a lot of questions." He says, looking at sans.
Sans looked at him. "Friend. Ain't one thing about You that I dislike." Sans said.
ShredKnives said:
Youmu wondered why the Scout had stopped, before she flinched in surprise, a bit uncomfortable by the two sudden hands on her shoulders. She listened intently, and nodded her head slowly. She didn't have much to hide.
She says, "I uh...find it uncomfortable with you holding my hand so tight like that..." She thought Scout was gripping her hand too hard, and she shook her hand a little, white marks disappearing from her palms, and readjusting her scarf slightly.

She then scratched her cheek awkwardly. "I'm sorry, it's a dumb thing to say, considering what we are doing..."
Scout let go of her. "Sorry." He said scratching the back of his head. "Guess I'm strongah dan I thought I was."

Jacenio said:
Scout let go of her. "Sorry." He said scratching the back of his head. "Guess I'm strongah dan I thought I was."
Youmu nodded her head, before beginning to walk again. She attempts to change the topic again. "S-so...Where are we going, exactly...?"

ShredKnives said:
Youmu nodded her head, before beginning to walk again. She attempts to change the topic again. "S-so...Where are we going, exactly...?"
Scout shrugged. "No idea, dat's why it's called explorin'." Scout said.

Jacenio said:
Scout shrugged. "No idea, dat's why it's called explorin'." Scout said.
Youmu sighed, continuing to follow the Scout. She stayed silent at the moment, waiting for something interesting to happen.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu sighed, continuing to follow the Scout. She stayed silent at the moment, waiting for something interesting to happen.
Scout kept alert. He didn't like Rick but if there was any chance that Rick was right he had to keep an eye out. Then in the distance Scout saw something. It was large and furry. A bear? Scout held his hand out in a motion for You my stories stop moving. "I'm gonna go see what day is." He said slowly walk towards it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back