• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

Jacenio said:
Sans looked at him. "Are you suggesting we tell him about you?" Sans said. "Becuase my answer is no." HE said. Scout nodded. "Yea no tellin' what dat guy would do wit dat info." He said.
Scout looked at her but didn't speak deciding to lave her to her thoughts, getting unbelievably close wasn't helping her nerves so he thought maybe keeping a distance would.
"No, maybe somthing like helping find what he needs. Or giving him a weeks worth of food, anything that we are comfortable with, I'm not crazy enough to tell him anything about me."he said, inspecting the corpse.

MTchaos1134 said:
"No, maybe somthing like helping find what he needs. Or giving him a weeks worth of food, anything that we are comfortable with, I'm not crazy enough to tell him anything about me."he said, inspecting the corpse.
Sans looked at him and nodded. "Yeah food sure." He said. Scout looked at him. "Well at least we ain't gonna tell him anything critical."

Jacenio said:
Scout looked at her but didn't speak deciding to lave her to her thoughts, getting unbelievably close wasn't helping her nerves so he thought maybe keeping a distance would.
She sighed to herself, allowing some needed breaths to be let out, as she silently thought about their situation. She glanced at Scout occasionally, before swiftly turning her head, feeling awkward at the circumstance. Maybe she was being mean to him? She didn't want to have any hostile relationships with anyone, especially in this sort of event. She hoped she wasn't coming off as rude towards the Scout. She softly asks,

"What are these things in the first place?" She gestures to the earlier defeated creature. She hoped to ask about the other creature that nearly killed the both of them, but she decided not to ask about that either.

ShredKnives said:
She sighed to herself, allowing some needed breaths to be let out, as she silently thought about their situation. She glanced at Scout occasionally, before swiftly turning her head, feeling awkward at the circumstance. Maybe she was being mean to him? She didn't want to have any hostile relationships with anyone, especially in this sort of event. She hoped she wasn't coming off as rude towards the Scout. She softly asks,
"What are these things in the first place?" She gestures to the earlier defeated creature. She hoped to ask about the other creature that nearly killed the both of them, but she decided not to ask about that either.
Scout shrugged. "I got no idea." He said. Sans looked at her. "All I can say is that it was reptilian, until I can analyze this in Rick's lab there's no way to tell what it is for sure." He said. Scout looked at the creature. He kneeled down next to it and poked it in the face. "Well at least it ain't gonna be able to hurt nobody anymore." He said. He looked at his chest, his blue shirt was red where the previous creature had scratched him. "Damn I re-opened my wounds." He said taking off his shirt. "I'm gonna have to wash dis somewear." He reached into his bag. "Please let me have a spare." He said. "Bingo." He said pulling out a second Blu shirt and putting it on.

Jacenio said:
Scout shrugged. "I got no idea." He said. Sans looked at her. "All I can say is that it was reptilian, until I can analyze this in Rick's lab there's no way to tell what it is for sure." He said. Scout looked at the creature. He kneeled down next to it and poked it in the face. "Well at least it ain't gonna be able to hurt nobody anymore." He said. He looked at his chest, his blue shirt was red where the previous creature had scratched him. "Damn I re-opened my wounds." He said taking off his shirt. "I'm gonna have to wash dis somewear." He reached into his bag. "Please let me have a spare." He said. "Bingo." He said pulling out a second Blu shirt and putting it on.
Youmu observed the creature from afar, taking a close look at its features. She wanted to keep a note to self about it, in case of another encounter. She watched Scout poke the creature worriedly, a bit doubtful despite the clear proof that the creature was dead. After seeing the Scout's reopened wounds, she realizes she left the bandages back at camp. Guiltily rubbing the back of her head, she says, "S-sorry, I left the bandages when we left...Do we have more?"

ShredKnives said:
Youmu observed the creature from afar, taking a close look at its features. She wanted to keep a note to self about it, in case of another encounter. She watched Scout poke the creature worriedly, a bit doubtful despite the clear proof that the creature was dead. After seeing the Scout's reopened wounds, she realizes she left the bandages back at camp. Guiltily rubbing the back of her head, she says, "S-sorry, I left the bandages when we left...Do we have more?"
Scout waved off the comment. "I'll be fine my gut tells me.I've takin' worse hits." He said standing up as his wounds closed his new shirt not having a single sign of blood.

Jacenio said:
Sans looked at him and nodded. "Yeah food sure." He said. Scout looked at him. "Well at least we ain't gonna tell him anything critical."
Jacenio said:
ShredKnives said:
Jacenio said:
Scout waved off the comment. "I'll be fine my gut tells me.I've takin' worse hits." He said standing up as his wounds closed his new shirt not having a single sign of blood.
"Well, before we head back, do we need anything? There are more maturely for me to work with out here then near the camp, so I can produce more things. Maybe even a toilet instead of a hole in the ground." He said facing the rest.

Jacenio said:
Youmu sighed, not looking her convinced. She eyed the creature, wondering if they could use its skin for anything useful. Perhaps clothing of some sort. She glanced at her own outfit, scowling at the roughhousing it absorbed. Her half phantom continues to circle her closely.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Well, before we head back, do we need anything? There are more maturely for me to work with out here then near the camp, so I can produce more things. Maybe even a toilet instead of a hole in the ground." He said facing the rest.
"We could use the beast as material when its done being analyzed," she suggests. She seemed sure the creature could provide useful tools and not just another name in a bestiary.

Last edited by a moderator:
MTchaos1134 said:
ShredKnives said:
Youmu sighed, not looking her convinced. She eyed the creature, wondering if they could use its skin for anything useful. Perhaps clothing of some sort. She glanced at her own outfit, scowling at the roughhousing it absorbed. Her half phantom continues to circle her closely.
"We could use the beast as material when its done being analyzed," she suggests. She seemed sure the creature could provide useful tools and not just another name in a bestiary.
Scout looked at the beast. "Dere's nuttin on it we can use except for maybe some meat. God knows that we could use some food." He said. Sans looked at him. "Agreed." He said.

Jacenio said:
Scout looked at the beast. "Dere's nuttin on it we can use except for maybe some meat. God knows that we could use some food." He said. Sans looked at him. "Agreed." He said.
Youmu wanted to argue back, but she can't help but gingerly agree. She didn't see anything particularly useful to extract from the creature. She brightens up a little suddenly. "What about medicine? Perhaps it has venom we could take out?"

ShredKnives said:
Youmu wanted to argue back, but she can't help but gingerly agree. She didn't see anything particularly useful to extract from the creature. She brightens up a little suddenly. "What about medicine? Perhaps it has venom we could take out?"
Sans looked at her and nodded. "Yeah but we'd have to dissect it for that." He said. Scout looked at him. "No problem." He said reaching into his bag. And out he pulled one of his weapons. It was a meat cleaver. "I'd usually just throw it at something' but maybe it'll come in handy after all." He said.

Jacenio said:
ShredKnives said:
Jacenio said:
Sans looked at her and nodded. "Yeah but we'd have to dissect it for that." He said. Scout looked at him. "No problem." He said reaching into his bag. And out he pulled one of his weapons. It was a meat cleaver. "I'd usually just throw it at something' but maybe it'll come in handy after all." He said.
"I would use my alchemy to help out, but I have a bad feeling about using alchemy on anything that is, or once living and breathing." He thinks for a moment."we can use the bones for tools and weapons for those who need it." He said, walking closer to the corpse and inspecting it.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I would use my alchemy to help out, but I have a bad feeling about using alchemy on anything that is, or once living and breathing." He thinks for a moment."we can use the bones for tools and weapons for those who need it." He said, walking closer to the corpse and inspecting it.
Scout walked over to it. "Okay metalhead do your thing we gotta turn dis meat cleavah into a scalpel." He said.

Jacenio said:
Scout walked over to it. "Okay metalhead do your thing we gotta turn dis meat cleavah into a scalpel." He said.
"Alright." Al takes the cleaver and sets it in the floor, and uses his alchemy to make a scalpel along with a small medical hammer with a wooden handle."there was extra materials so I made one more tool for you." He said, offering the tools to scout.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Alright." Al takes the cleaver and sets it in the floor, and uses his alchemy to make a scalpel along with a small medical hammer with a wooden handle."there was extra materials so I made one more tool for you." He said, offering the tools to scout.
Scout jumped back. "Yeah not me... howsabout you give it to bonehead?" He said. Sans nodded taking the tools. "Also when your done i want dose turned back into a cleaver." He said.

Jacenio said:
Scout jumped back. "Yeah not me... howsabout you give it to bonehead?" He said. Sans nodded taking the tools. "Also when your done i want dose turned back into a cleaver." He said.
"Alright, and if you want, you can go gathe some rocks or somthing harder, I can customize your cleaver for you, like adding decorative flames onto it, or anything you can think of"He said, sitting down.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Alright, and if you want, you can go gathe some rocks or somthing harder, I can customize your cleaver for you, like adding decorative flames onto it, or anything you can think of"He said, sitting down.
Scout looked at it. "An' ruin it's charm? No way." Scout said. "I like it da way it is."

Youmu just watches the both of them, having no knowledge of medical procedures or dissection. She's also a bit annoyed that there was a suggestion to even put flaming decals on a cleaver. She sighs, looking around the forest in curiosity. Her half-phantom hovers above her shoulder wistfully, Youmu feeling bored for the first time since she got here. Must be a new achievement, she thinks.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu just watches the both of them, having no knowledge of medical procedures or dissection. She's also a bit annoyed that there was a suggestion to even put flaming decals on a cleaver. She sighs, looking around the forest in curiosity. Her half-phantom hovers above her shoulder wistfully, Youmu feeling bored for the first time since she got here. Must be a new achievement, she thinks.
Scout stepped back to let Sans DIssect the creature. Then climbed up a tree and sat on a particularly large branch. He yawned loudly and tiredly.

Jacenio said:
Scout stepped back to let Sans DIssect the creature. Then climbed up a tree and sat on a particularly large branch. He yawned loudly and tiredly.
Youmu glanced at Scout climbing up a tree, and then glanced back at Sans, observing from afar. She wondered how much time had been spent while they were out here. It didn't feel like that long to her, she thought.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu glanced at Scout climbing up a tree, and then glanced back at Sans, observing from afar. She wondered how much time had been spent while they were out here. It didn't feel like that long to her, she thought.
Sans continued talking to Al and Scout fell asleep on the tree branch. He was snoring loudly.

Jacenio said:
Sans continued talking to Al and Scout fell asleep on the tree branch. He was snoring loudly.
Youmu didn't pay attention to Scout's snoring, resting against the tree lazily as she wondered about what memories she could've lost.

ShredKnives said:
Youmu didn't pay attention to Scout's snoring, resting against the tree lazily as she wondered about what memories she could've lost.
Sans walked over to her and sat down next to her without speaking. He didn't do anything to acknowledge her presence he just sat the gazing at the dead animal. "Man talk about a VENOMOUS reception from the wildlife." He said punning about the venom in the creature.

Jacenio said:
Sans walked over to her and sat down next to her without speaking. He didn't do anything to acknowledge her presence he just sat the gazing at the dead animal. "Man talk about a VENOMOUS reception from the wildlife." He said punning about the venom in the creature.
Youmu glanced at the skeleton, before turning her gaze back at the creature. She didn't react to his presence, aside from the yawn she made. She hadn't slept since she woke up on the beach. She perks up at Sans' voice, aware of the pun he made. She then mumbled, "With all due respect, that wasn't very good wordplay..."

ShredKnives said:
Youmu glanced at the skeleton, before turning her gaze back at the creature. She didn't react to his presence, aside from the yawn she made. She hadn't slept since she woke up on the beach. She perks up at Sans' voice, aware of the pun he made. She then mumbled, "With all due respect, that wasn't very good wordplay..."
Sans shrugged. "Meh... I don't care.
He said pulling a ketchup bottle from his jacket and drinking deeply out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back