• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

-Little Mac-

Mac realized he knew just as much about himself as the man in front of him. Handing the card seemed like instinct. Mac took the card and read it. Mac smiled as he read the card. Mac looked into his backpack and pulled out boxing gloves, a sparring helmet, weights, a protein shake, and a Snickers bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
chesirekitten said:
-Nico Diangelo-
Nico's eyes opened, his vision still blurry from sleep. 'where am I?' he asked him self as he rolled over onto his side to examine his surroundings. Trees,Water, and a hut. He sighed. Nothing looked familiar. He noticed other people around him
TheUltimateSpiderFan said:
-Little Mac-
Hmph, gah, hyah! Little Mac was dreaming about his next fight with Bald Bull. He wasn't sure weather he would win or not. He trained hard for this fight. ERG ERG ERG ERG ERG ERG! What seemed like an alarm clock woke his slumber. Little Mac smacks next to him when he felt.... a bird. "Gah!" he exclaimed when he saw what his hand was on. He got up and saw a backpack with all of his stuff in it. He picks up the backpack and heads through the new area he had woken up in.
-Little Mac-

While Mac was walking he noticed a hut with people around it. He investigated.
chesirekitten said:
-Nico Diangelo-
Nico stood up, dusted the sand off his aviator and started walking towards the hut
-Little Mac-
Mac noticed someone walking to the Hut. He stops him as he puts his hand on his shoulder. He shakes his head no. He points to the bungalows.
chesirekitten said:
-Nico Diangelo-
Nico blinked, confused. Was he supposed to know this person? he didn't look familiar.
-Little Mac-
Mac hands the man right in front of him a card with a picture of him and a larger black man smiling with a huge boxing belt. The picture looks recent. At the top of the card it says Little Mac: Professional Boxer, Champion of the Major and Minor League. Then it has a phone number at the bottom with the letters at the very bottom: W.V.B.A
Scout arrived at the scene and saw the two new additions to the island. Scout looked at them. "Hey, Uh who are ya guys?" He asked pulling out some bonk atomic punch and taking a large gulp from the can. Sans awoke. weather the new faces were a surprise to him no one could tell as his plastered on smile did not falter in any way.

-Little Mac-
Mac open up his Snickers bar and takes a bite out of it. He smiles as he chews it.
Sans hopped off of Scouts back. The Small skeleton walked toward Mac his smile still on his face. "So kid, what's your name?" He asked taking the Card. "Little Mac." Sans read Aloud. "Welp... what can I say you're still taller than me." He said.

-Little Mac-

Little Mac laughed at the small skeleton. Just as he was laughing a crab crawled up his leg. ""Gah!" Little Mac shook it off and stepped on it multiple times. Then he dropped one of the weights on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Nico Diangelo-

Nico couldn't understand what he was trying to tell him- that boxing was good? Nico doubted that was it

chesirekitten said:
-Nico Diangelo-
Nico couldn't understand what he was trying to tell him- that boxing was good? Nico doubted that was it
Scout picked up the Crab and whacked it with his bat until it died, "Well looks like crab for dinnah," Scout said licking his lips. Sans looked at the crab. "Pass I'll just stick with my ketchup.

chesirekitten said:
-Nico Diangelo-
Nico squinted up at the skeleton "erm...... Hello." he said awkwardly.
Sans was sitting next to him. "Hey uh... I'm down here," He said waving his arms.

chesirekitten said:
-Nico Diangelo -
Nico blushed, embarrassed. " sorry." he mumbled
Sans shrugged. "No harm done." He said. Sans looked at Scout who had his head rested on a log and snoring loudly.

Jacenio said:
Scout arrived at the scene and saw the two new additions to the island. Scout looked at them. "Hey, Uh who are ya guys?" He asked pulling out some bonk atomic punch and taking a large gulp from the can. Sans awoke. weather the new faces were a surprise to him no one could tell as his plastered on smile did not falter in any way.
Jacenio said:
Sans shrugged. "No harm done." He said. Sans looked at Scout who had his head rested on a log and snoring loudly.
Youmu stayed silent, not following with the conversation. She was too tired to bother trying, though she did attempt to eavesdrop.

Nico was momentarily distracted by something glinting in the lake about 300 feet away. He squinted to to try and make out the object

chesirekitten said:
Nico was momentarily distracted by something glinting in the lake about 300 feet away. He squinted to to try and make out the object
Youmu caught Nico's gaze, deciding to join in the conversation. "Is there something you see?" She guesses.

-Nico Diangelo-

Nico jumped. He felt a bit bad that he hadn't noticed the girl until now, but he replied " Yes. No..... Maybe..... I can't really tell yet." he pointed to the water and the object. "Any guesses?" he asked her

Jake woke up from a pretty harsh nap finding himself, Rick, and Pac-Man trapped in a spider's web, " What the?! How long were we in this thing?! " asked Jake as he floundered about trying to escape! Rick was too busy fiddling with stuff to care and Pac-Man was still asleep. " HAAAAALP!!! Someone please help us! "

(I just realised this is still going, i did not get any notifications, and now i have no idea how to hop back in.)

-Nico Diangelo-

Before Nico could continue his conversation, he heard something- not that close, but it was still there. Screaming. He stood up, looking around for the person in distress. He still couldn't see anyone but he knew the sound was coming from where the forest was.

chesirekitten said:
-Nico Diangelo-
Before Nico could continue his conversation, he heard something- not that close, but it was still there. Screaming. He stood up, looking around for the person in distress. He still couldn't see anyone but he knew the sound was coming from where the forest was.
Jake stretched his head over the trees and scared away a couple of birds as he called out, " HALP! SOMEBODY! I've been napping for months now and were lost! HEEELP!!! " he said as his neck snapped back into place as he grumbled

-Nico Diangelo-

Nico ran towards where the trees were, completely abandoning the people he was talking to. He could still here the yell, clearer than before. He stumbled into a small clearing to see a dog stuck in a spiderweb. He gave the dog a questioning look. "Did....... You just talk?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back