• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

- Rapunzel -

"Oh, I do!" said Rapunzel brightly, "Or I think I do . . ." she added, thinking aside.

She tilted her head, smiling. "Let's find out!"

She spotted the headcrab in Solaire's hand. "Hmm, I think we should go the forest and find fresh water and some herbs . . . Though I don't think this spider-crab will be enough for everyone." she looked at the other men in the beach.

(OOC: @billthesomething, feel free to skip to when we're in the forest)

Last edited by a moderator:
Zer0 said:
- Rapunzel -

"Um . . ." said a high-pitched voice some distance away from behind Solaire and Alphonse.

A bare-foot girl in a purple dress, with very, very, very, very long blonde hair, was peeking out from behind a coconut tree. She was clutching a frying pan close to her and looked scared, but determined.

"My name is Rapunzel!" she said bravely from behind the tree, "and I'm lost . . . I woke up and found myself in this island, but I don't know how I got here. Could you tell me where I am?"

@billthesomething , @MTchaos1134
Kota turned around to look at the woman, who can notice his milky white eyes, indicating he is blind. "My name is Rahm Kota." He says while walking to the group as if he was not blind at all.

Donder172 said:
Kota tirned around to look at the woman, who can notice his milky white eyes, indicating he is blind. "My name is Rahm Kota." He says while walking to the group as if he was not blind at all.
(Yes Rahm Kota is blind stop reminding us)

- Rapunzel -

Rahm Kota looked like a respectable elder to Rapunzel, like a warrior leader, so she curtsied. "And I am Rapunzel, good sir." she said gracefully, becoming more relaxed and at ease with the group.

She noticed his peculiar clothes, and milky white eyes, and stared curiously for a moment before she caught herself and resumed talking as if nothing was out of the ordinary to be polite.

"Would you like to join us for-" she looked at the sun-"a late breakfast later? I am going into the forest to look for fresh water and herbs."

@Donder172

"Oh that's an excellent Idea Rapunzel. But we are going to need someone to stay behind and watch over the beach while were for this is the only camp we have at the moment" He looked to the gathered Warriors and though that Jack and Alphonse could stay behind "Alphonse, Jack can you stay behind while we search for herbs and fresh water?" @White Shamrock @Zer0

she looked around the bungalows while humming some inane tune to herself looking at the water. She pulled her pen knife out of her pocket and began juggling it.

Jacket kicked open one of the bungalow's door, knocking over a zombie that was hiding behind it. he stomped on the Zombie's head to finish it off. he wiped the sweat off his brow, he was caked in blood from the zombies and it was beginning to cause his clothing to reek.

But it didn't bother him, in fact it had the exact opposite effect on Jacket. It almost comforted him, for it felt familiar. He picked up a baseball bat before heading out of the Bungalow and bumping into a blond haired girl @TheAnimeRabbit

TheAnimeRabbit said:
she dropped her knife into the water "oh..... uh....... hi". she looked at the boy wondering who he was. She didn't meet anyone yet.
@billthesomething
Jacket raised an eyebrow as he looked over the girl, not really the strangest thing he had seen but he thought everyone would appear on the beach or near it like with Alphonse. "Hello, I am Jacket. You?"

"I'm Sonia" she said with a smile. "Have you seen the zombies" she asked looking around with a creepily excited tone.

TheAnimeRabbit said:
"I'm Sonia" she said with a smile. "Have you seen the zombies" she asked while looking around with a creepily excited tone.
"Yep" Jacket said with a monotone before shooting one that managed to brake out down a door, he placed his Uzi back into his pocket and walked past Sonia. And walked over to the zombie who was trying to get back up, Jacket lifted his baseball bat and brought it down on the zombie's skull, causing it to cave in.

Solaire, Rahm and Rapunzel wandered through the forest, searching for fresh water and herbs for their meals. Solaire and Rahm stood in the back and watched on as Rapunzel looked through the forest flora looking for herbs. "Do you recognize any of these plants Rapunzel?" @Zer0 @Donder172

- Rapunzel -

Rapunzel held up a peculiar looking fruit with purple skin and white dots that she had picked from a twisty tree and smelled it before replying. "Not all of them, they're mostly tropical plants . . . but this fruit smells nice." she added, gathering some more into her arms.

She walked ahead. Rapunzel had gathered some tubers, plants with sweet fresh smelling leaves, and a ginger root. Then she heard a sound up in the trees, like the shaking of leaves, and wondered if that was the wind or a bird.

"Solaire . . . I heard something." said Rapunzel uncertainly, looking up at the canopies and slowly walking backwards towards the two warriors.

@billthesomething

Ulfric found himself in a forest, it was warmer than he was used to, though he could not remember what he was used to. He found a steel sword on his belt and still wearing his clothes. He couldn't remember what he did before he was in the forest, or anything except his name and 3 words: Fus Ro Dah.

He starts to walk around for a moment and after a while he notices three others walking through the forest and he starts walking to them.

@billthesomething @Zer0

billthesomething said:
"Yep" Jacket said with a monotone before shooting one that managed to brake out down a door, he placed his Uzi back into his pocket and walked past Sonia. And walked over to the zombie who was trying to get back up, Jacket lifted his baseball bat and brought it down on the zombie's skull, causing it to cave in.
Sonia dived into the water swimming down and down the in the crystle blue waters towards her pen knife grabbing it inbetween her teeth before swimming back dripping wet

(i have not rped canon characters in over a century so pls excuse me)

Amethyst, the short purple rock alien with a circular amethyst on her chest, appears around in the forest, trying to search around where she even is. "Jeez," she murmured, noticing a blank in her memory, "How did I even get here..."

She glanced over towards the rest of the group, Solaire, Rahm and Rapunzel, when she spotted them. Without another clue, she went over to them. "Hey, do you know where I am? What this place is, and all?"

Zer0 said:
- Rapunzel -

Rapunzel held up a peculiar looking fruit with purple skin and white dots that she had picked from a twisty tree and smelled it before replying. "Not all of them, they're mostly tropical plants . . . but this fruit smells nice." she added, gathering some more into her arms.

She walked ahead. Rapunzel had gathered some tubers, plants with sweet fresh smelling leaves, and a ginger root. Then she heard a sound up in the trees, like the shaking of leaves, and wondered if that was the wind or a bird.

"Solaire . . . I heard something." said Rapunzel uncertainly, looking up at the canopies and slowly walking backwards towards the two warriors.

@billthesomething
budgieboo said:
Amethyst, the short purple rock alien with a circular amethyst on her chest, appears around in the forest, trying to search around where she even is. "Jeez," she murmured, noticing a blank in her memory, "How did I even get here..."

She glanced over towards the rest of the group, Solaire, Rahm and Rapunzel, when she spotted them. Without another clue, she went over to them. "Hey, do you know where I am? What this place is, and all?"
Donder172 said:
Ulfric found himself in a forest, it was warmer than he was used to, though he could not remember what he was used to. He found a steel sword on his belt and still wearing his clothes. He couldn't remember what he did before he was in the forest, or anything except his name and 3 words: Fus Ro Dah.
He starts to walk around for a moment and after a while he notices three others walking through the forest and he starts walking to them.

@billthesomething @Zer0
"I am sorry to say that i do not." he took notice of Ulfric, but didn't acknowledge him, as he was too focus on what was up in the trees, and he got his answer when a small pink slime jumped out from behind the bushes.

It gave the group a dopey smile before hoping away.

budgieboo said:

Kota senses two people coming, look towards rock alien "There are two coming." He says while walking towards the alien "I do not know where we are. Who are you?"

She crossed her arms in disappointment when she heard that they also didn't know where they were. Presumably, they also didn't know how they got here, either. This was sort of a minor inconvenience, though. "I'm Amethyst. What's you guy's names?" Amethyst said, before glancing over towards the pink slime with an odd, nearly puzzled look, before it could leave. "What even was that?"

budgieboo said:
She crossed her arms in disappointment when she heard that they also didn't know where they were. Presumably, they also didn't know how they got here, either. This was sort of a minor inconvenience, though. "I'm Amethyst. What's you guy's names?" Amethyst said, before glancing over towards the pink slime with an odd, nearly puzzled look, before it could leave. "What even was that?"
"My name is Rahm Kota. And I do not know what that thing is. There are several others here who came without knowing how. I don't even remember what happened before I was here... whereever we are."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back