• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I Have Lost My Mind!![Multi-Fandom Survival RP]

Jack walked across the beach, he enjoyed it being quite. He took a deep breath before sitting near the water, he looked across the sea and saw nothing. He lied back a bit "Is this my new home, no memory, no idea who I was," he said to himself before looking back at the others "Colorful group," he kept his guard up.

Last edited by a moderator:
- Rapunzel -

Rapunzel froze when the bloody man came and petted Squishy smearing some blood on the little pink blob which purred and closed its eyes lazily, making another dopey smile.

The others seemed to not find the bloody man who was definitely a ruffian alarming, so she simply walked quietly to the side-far away from Jacket. And began to cook after everyone settled on a place to stay.

At first, Rapunzel needed some help with the fire as she didn't know how to make it without a match. Now thirty minutes later, a fire was cracking merrily in their camp where Rapunzel was preparing simmered headcrab with a tangy sweet meaty sauce mixed with the herbs she picked from the forest. The tubers she roasted inside a pile of leaves to make some sweet yams, while her new pet Squishy was talking with her pet chameleon, "Pascal."

The two creatures were conversing in squeaks, blurps, and tiny animal noises. Yet for some strange reason, Rapunzel could understand what her chameleon was saying.

(OOC: @billthesomething, shall I leave what the pink slime told the chameleon to you? Pascal would be asking what this place is. Also, gonna' sleep.)

Ulfric Stormcloak

Ulfric sat down in the shadows, visably struggling with the heat. "I do not understand how people manage it here. It feels as if i came from somewhere cooler..." he says while looking around, sweat coming from him.

(Edit: I accidentally hitted the send button but wasn't done yet...)

Zer0 said:
- Rapunzel -

Rapunzel froze when the bloody man came and petted Squishy smearing some blood on the little pink blob which purred and closed its eyes lazily, making another dopey smile.

The others seemed to not find the bloody man who was definitely a ruffian alarming, so she simply walked quietly to the side-far away from Jacket. And began to cook after everyone settled on a place to stay.

At first, Rapunzel needed some help with the fire as she didn't know how to make it without a match. Now thirty minutes later, a fire was cracking merrily in their camp where Rapunzel was preparing simmered headcrab with a tangy sweet meaty sauce mixed with the herbs she picked from the forest. The tubers she roasted inside a pile of leaves to make some sweet yams, while her new pet Squishy was talking with her pet chameleon, "Pascal."

The two creatures were conversing in squeaks, blurps, and tiny animal noises. Yet for some strange reason, Rapunzel could understand what her chameleon was saying.

(OOC: @billthesomething, shall I leave what the pink slime told the chameleon to you? Pascal would be asking what this place is. Also, gonna' sleep.)
"Our Gordo says this place is called El Rey Summerheim: Avasilola. that what the Patapons told him anyway, who learned it from the headcrabs, who learned it from Bark Scorpions... Blah blah blah" Squishy continued on for ten minutes before finally thinking that maybe Pascal might have stopped listening "Actually this place has alot of names... but most of us just call it Avasola"

[QUOTE="Computing Magus]
And he said all of this in a pinch, Reimu thought. That sounded rather suspicious but otherwise she continued on.
".
..Reimu. Reimu Hakurei. Anyway, very well then, but can I enter the hut if everyone's like me?" Reimu said and without waiting for an answer she headed towards the foundation anyway. Not being rude but she needed someplace to properly fix her shoes. It felt weird.

[/QUOTE]
"You can, just try not to break anything."he sighs and sees ulfric struggling with the heat, he walks over to the elder.

Donder172 said:
Ulfric Stormcloak
Ulfric sat down in the shadows, visably struggling with the heat. "I do not understand how people manage it here. It feels as if i came from somewhere cooler..." he says while looking around, sweat coming from him.

(Edit: I accidentally hitted the send button but wasn't done yet...)
"Hello there, I'm Alphonse. need help cooling off?"he asks looking down at ulfric. is the large robes the only thing they are wearing?

MTchaos1134 said:
"You can, just try not to break anything."he sighs and sees ulfric struggling with the heat, he walks over to the elder.
"Hello there, I'm Alphonse. need help cooling off?"he asks looking down at ulfric. is the large robes the only thing they are wearing?
Ulfric nods towards Alphose as a yes "I could use some help. And my name is Ulfric Stormcloak. Somehow I am not used to the heat of this place. And I don't think my clothes were made for this heat."

Reimu made it inside and went for the nearest seat. She removed her shoes and saw nothing was in them. Getting weirder still, the feeling was actually from her feet. They felt very much lighter now, making her feel like actually floating. One second later, they were hanging in the air without support and her muscles aren't straining. A bit later, one could have thought she was doing a hand stand but she was actually upside-down; she was not even balancing herself. Reimu started to feel really scared. What's happening to her? Then she slowly floated off the ground feet-first.

"Help!" Reimu shouted for anyone that could hear. She was literally floating from the ground but now her whole body was facing the floor. A few moments later, she was on the ceiling like she was laying down on the floor. She forgot how to control her floating ability.

(I just got here so I'll pretend I just arrived)

Zaheer wakes up under the shade of a tropical tree looking dazed and confused."what is going on? How'd I get here? " He says to himself as he gets up and walks around the beach

Aaron775 said:
(I just got here so I'll pretend I just arrived)
Zaheer wakes up under the shade of a tropical tree looking dazed and confused."what is going on? How'd I get here? This must be the work of the earth kingdom prison, they must've put me in some sort of prison experiment." He says to himself as he gets up and walks around the beach
(Characters are not supposed to remember anything other then their names)

Jacket wasn't all to bothered with not receiving food having found some fresh food in the bungalows which were just some chips and a cold soda, not the healthiest snack around but that didn't really matter to him. He wandered into the hut and saw Reimu "How did this happen?" referring to her floating state @Computing Magus

Donder172 said:
Ulfric nods towards Alphose as a yes "I could use some help. And my name is Ulfric Stormcloak. Somehow I am not used to the heat of this place. And I don't think my clothes were made for this heat."
Alphonse nods and runs over to the water, he shakes a pot out of himself and collects water. He then quickly returns to the elder and sets the pot down, drawing a transmutation circle around it and then they use thier alchemy to make the water very packed ice. He quickly takes it out of the pot and next to ulfric. Alphonse kept doing this until there was a fair soared pile of compact ice next to ulfric."there, does that help sir?"

Reimu saw the blood-stained person from earlier. He seemed to be helpful, she thought.

"I floated up here in the ceiling for some reason! Mind helping me get down from here?" Reimu said, knowing that wasn't a permanent solution but still. She held out the stick in her hand for the man in front of her to reach. Maybe he could pull her down? She was floaty, not being pulled upwards forcefully anyway.

@billthesomething

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jack walked across the beach, he enjoyed it being quite. He took a deep breath before sitting near the water, he looked across the sea and saw nothing. He lied back a bit "Is this my new home, no memory, no idea who I was," he said to himself before looking back at the others "Colorful group," he kept his guard up.

[/QUOTE]
Amethyst walked around the beach it as she looked around. This beach area seems awfully familiar to her, for whatever reason that she couldn't put her finger on, and she seems rather comfortable around with the surroundings. She noticed Jack, who was lying down near the sea. She lowered herself next to him as she looked over towards the sea.

"Nice place, huh."

Jack got up noticing the rock "It really is, I just with I could remember who I am. I also want to know what is this sword for," he said pulling the blade out, he stabbed it into the sand. He looked at Amethyst "Do you have any idea of who you are," he asked as he threw some sand into the water.

@budgieboo

MTchaos1134 said:
Alphonse nods and runs over to the water, he shakes a pot out of himself and collects water. He then quickly returns to the elder and sets the pot down, drawing a transmutation circle around it and then they use thier alchemy to make the water very packed ice. He quickly takes it out of the pot and next to ulfric. Alphonse kept doing this until there was a fair soared pile of compact ice next to ulfric."there, does that help sir?"
Ulfric nods towards Alphose and uses the ice to cool a bit. "Thank you. I get more and more the feeling I'm from a colder place."

As zaheer was walking around he saw amethyst,a specimen he couldn't recognized and he figured she has answers and decides to walk up to her."where am I and what is this" @budgieboo

@budgieboo[/URL]
Aaron775 said:
As zaheer was walking around he saw amethyst,a specimen he couldn't recognized and he figured she has answers and decides to walk up to her."where am I and what is this" @budgieboo
"Yeah, a little, I guess," Amethyst said, picking up a rock, "I know that I'm Amethyst, that I'm a gem and I'm purple. I can't remember more than that. Sucks."

She glanced over backwards towards Zaheer, and shrugged. "I dunno where we're all. None of us do. For how we got here, nobody knows that either." She leaned slightly backwards as she sat, tossing the rock across the water. "We're all in the same boat as you are."

Zaheer looks at the ground."this is crazy I can't comprehend what's even happening right now."but I suppose were all here for a reason we must be special for some reason."

Jack sighed "A rock, an old man, a blind man, and a robed man with a sword, we must be special," he said with a little laugh, he grabbed his hat and put it on, covering from the sun rays. He looked over at the rest "Aren't any of you hot, this heat is unbearable," he said as he grabbed a rock and threw it, it skipped across the water.

@Aaron775 \[uSER\=24803\]@budgieboo[/uSER]

Zaheer looks at jack." Which one are you? Better yet which one am I?" He says to himself. "I must have some type of ability." He says to group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back